It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Grandma! Help Ron Paul Win The GOP Nominee!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Watch the video for a clear message of what I've said below...

The 65+ demographic (along with most other demographics) is being fed lies about Ron Paul by the mainstream media and something needs to be done to counter the nonsense. If you know of someone who may have fallen into this trap then please show them the truth and participate in "Operation Grandma". I feel this shouldn't be only for the demographic for which the name implies. Help spread the truth about Ron Paul by sitting down with someone who may have a negative view on him and show them everything you can to change their opinion. YouTube videos, news articles, websites, etc. Anything that shows the true Ron Paul and not the lies your grandparents, parents, neighbors, and friends are seeing on the news. We can't just continue to post the truth about Ron Paul on sites like ATS because those who come to this site have seen enough truth by now to know the true Ron Paul. The 65+ demographic is less likely to use the internet let alone come to these sites where the truth about Ron Paul is regularly spread. Bring the information to them and help Ron Paul win the GOP nominee and eventually the President of the United States.
edit on 15-1-2012 by SeriousIndividual because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-1-2012 by SeriousIndividual because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-1-2012 by SeriousIndividual because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Seems like Grandma's would relate to Ron Paul. The guy is 76 years old.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

This is an exact reflection of where people get their information from. The younger demographic is more prone to go online and the older is less likely. This is exactly why this operation needs to be done.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SeriousIndividual

I have already passed this on to my RP friends in 2 states! thanks op!
2nd.

new topics

top topics

join