It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lizardman

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
reply to post by Vrill

What you have there are deer tracks where the deers hindfoot steps into the snow behind the front, The front then drags leaving the "clawlike" impression which are nothing more than the front hooves sliding out of the track. A little more snow on top obliterated any signs inside of track of where the deer made contact with the ground leaving the oversize tracks in the picture.
If it were an actual bipedal creature it would have to have been hopping to have left paired tracks such as those but it is a perfect match for a walking pattern in a deer.
There you go.
edit on 15-1-2012 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

no I disagree with that. footprint is too long, deer 'toes' are symmetrical and they have distinctive split (even)
toes and a solid pad behind. even if they overstepped and dragged their feet it just doesn't match.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 15-1-2012 by horseplay because: having issues cant make pic imbed darn it

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by horseplay

Of course your right: it's an upright reptilian hopping in the snow.

I've spent many years as a student of tracking and seen similar prints in the snow before.
Some people have strange hobbies.
Welcome to ATS!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
It's very possible this Lizard Man is similar to the Chupa Cabra or maybe the same family. Like Big Foot and Yeti.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vrill
reply to post by gemineye

isnt this a known hoax?

on topic, i love all the freaky animal urban legends. the way i see it is that there is so much out there in the world that we dont know about who's to say that there isnt any 7-8 foot tall lizardmen, bigfoot, yeti and the rest out there? its not like they dont have enough room to live without being found

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by just1cornell0

Originally posted by Vrill
reply to post by gemineye

isnt this a known hoax?

on topic, i love all the freaky animal urban legends. the way i see it is that there is so much out there in the world that we dont know about who's to say that there isnt any 7-8 foot tall lizardmen, bigfoot, yeti and the rest out there? its not like they dont have enough room to live without being found

It's not a hoax, but it's not a picture of a real creature either. It's a carving or statue, I believe it's at the entrance of a cave, a tourist attraction if I remember correctly. I have no idea what the place is called or I'd find a link.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
cmon guys, there is not a damn bit of evidence in the fossil record to support the existence of a stupid lizardman.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by bigern

sorry, my bad i meant a cave painting not hoax.
edit on 16-1-2012 by just1cornell0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf10

that means it must be an alien!!!!!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I was so focused on the 3 toed aspect I overlooked the obvious hopping factor.
Some tracker I would be.
and yes, that is a most unusual hobby.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by horseplay

Any respectable lizard man should have a tail, right?
No tail drag in the snow either.

Tracking might be a strange hobby today but not so long ago people depended on it to find game. Kalahari bushmen still rely on their tracking skills to survive.
For modern survivalist types it can be invaluable in knowing who has been around, when they were there and possibly learning what they were doing at the time not to mention how it can help in search and rescue operations.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf10

New things are discovered every day. Not saying it exists, but to flat out take the "It cannot be, therefore it isnt" approach is ignorant in itself and its pretty much trolling.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I knew about this growing up my entire life. My father has seen the Lizard man and described him in horrible detail that made me want to sleep under my bed. I saw Bigfoot around our house in South Carolina as well. I'm a total believer, ask anyone who lives in the country in South Carolina, there are some strange screams in the woods at night that will make you run for protection.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Here is the image you were lookin for.

mirrors.wordsforgood.org...
edit on 5-2-2012 by ETCSI because: image URL

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
You Americans get everything!!! Cool crypto-mundos, sh1t government, big ass army.

What do us Brits get? A fecking awful government and the closest to a crypto mundo we get is a panther(?) escaping a zoo.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I never heard of this before. Thanks for bringing it to ATS. I am going to do some more research on this topic.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Vrill

Genetic experiments that got loose? Maybe on purpose?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join