It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures of Orbs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Here are some pics of orbs Ive taken over the last 2 years or so. I had to make a webpage to post them so theres a link. The first 3 are from "public school 4" in jacksonville Fl. the main boiler exploded and caused a lot of deaths. I and a few friends went underground to check it out and the first 3 are from that school. the next 3 are from st augustine Fl. there is 1 orb in particular that is very interesting as it is stationary in one pic, then moving across the picture in the next.(i did not move the camera as everything else is stationary) the last shows it closer up and it seems to have a face. (much better on my camera) lemme know what you think orb pics

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
nice orbs but are you sure they are paranormal?
hmm, Annie Lytle Public School

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
seemed like the best category for it

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
To make it easier for folks:

Cool pictures

edit on 15-1-2012 by Vrill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Vrill

thanks i had no idea how to post it in the thread

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
My pleasure.

Are you positive though that some of those are not dust particles?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Ankona

they look nothing like the golf ball sized orb me and my girlfriend saw. Looks like your camera took pics of dust particles floating in the air and the light of the camera when it took a pic bounced off those particles in the air. I have pics like that myself when i took pics outside in the dark.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
the ones in the school could be dust, its a possibility. but the one in the graveyard is interesting. Ive seen these with my own eyes and with witnesses. One formed about the size of a stop sign, floated 10 feet in front of us then disappeared

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

also before the "big one" appeared we saw many golf ball sized ones zipping around in the air

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

When you use a flash, there is something called "backscatter" that causes the light that bounces off the dust or moisture particles to be made into circles by the lens. This is not paranormal, and easily reproduceable with a flash in any dusty, dark location.

If there is a hair in front of the lens, you can even get tubular effects. Same cause.

Light anomalies (that have their own light and move erratically) are different. These are sometimes called 'orbs,' but they are generally paranormal and not optic effects caused by flash photography.
They will be often visible to the eye.

Backscatter is NOT visible to the naked eye, and will only show up in the photo made with a flash.

It's fun to go out and try to capture evidence, but I think you might wish to nix the flash in the future and use a tripod with shutter release or remote.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
all of those look like dust.

I have seen blue orbs at a graveyard in Florida once tho. could not get any pics.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
It's nothing but dust. That's all orbs are. Dust reflecting light in pictures.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Funny the School caught on Fire and all the wood part burnt down yesterday!
Ok man what did you do?
Those orbs I guess were pissed that you took pictures of them! LOL
I'm going to have to ask my Fireman Friend if he saw anything come out of the flames?

oh and to bad you didn't know me 5 years ago I could have gave you a tour of my office, My converted office was the old Morgue at St Vincents hospital and the morgue is older than that school and I can say more dead bodies came through there than the school. It was fun to stay there at night by myself with only my energy management computer on Generator tests!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Definitely just dust.

Although the last one looks like a close-up picture of a cell straight out of a biology book.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
looks like dust...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
dont know if this is going to work but this i do believe is not dust...only one though..yours im sorry look like dust..

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I take it you were at a commercial haunt? If so, we are brothers in arms, so to speak... I've run a Haunted House here for about 5 years now. Lots of fun.

I'm curious about atmospheric conditions at the time. Was is humid? Dry? A front moving in? Windy? Without knowing this, it's hard to even begin speculating.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
no, no, no, yes, no, no. think that's right. Solid, emits own light, round is an orb. Well basically. Wish I could upload pics. Will get there eventually.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
The golf ball sized thing was glowing a yellow,orange bright light. It was in front of the t.v when my scared girlfriend woke me up to see it. The thing hovered there in front of the t.v. We both watched it for about 5 min. I said that i was going to get up and touch it. I walked over to it and it moved close to the wall next to the t.v and when i got closer it faded thru the wall.
When it faded thru the wall you could see outside. It got faint in light and faded out. When it faded out i could not see outside thru the wall. Very cazy indeed. The ORB that we saw did not look like what you posted on here. The only way i can describe it as like this. EXAMPLE; Take a cheap laser and point it at a piece of paper. Look at the laser on the sheet of white paper. When you look at it ,you will see, like things moving inside the laser light, on the sheet of paper. Immagine if this were the size of a golf ball, easy to see.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Talc powder thrown in front of my camera, from my backyard!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join