It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Bloodlines - A Facial Comparison!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I found this years ago but thought id share it.it is a fact almost all the U.S presidents are related and to the British royal family.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
This would presume that we know all of the members of this alleged secret society, which last time I checked was still pretty much a myth with no solid evidence.. as far as I know, or am concerned.. there is no such thing as the Illuminati .. at least no longer, if ever there were.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
in my opinion the only way that those in power are "related"

is that they are ALL puppets put in place by nameless entities...

sadly none of us will NEVER see the face of who really is pulling the strings..i forgot where i heard this from but someone said if you can actually name a person or better yet, put a face to them...then they are just puppets...

the true rullers will never reveal themselves

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

there is obviously some secret society if the only people who can even run for election to be president or prime minister they have to have close ties or be related to the other.even Obama is related to bush believe it or not.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
This would presume that we know all of the members of this alleged secret society, which last time I checked was still pretty much a myth with no solid evidence.. as far as I know, or am concerned.. there is no such thing as the Illuminati .. at least no longer, if ever there were.

Out of curiosity, do you believe in the new world order secret society?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Was that last one Bruce Willis?

Oh, creepy all the same. And they do look like they have the same features.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Genealogically they have been shown to be related....its true.....
Id guess this is one of the main reasons cousins shouldnt marry.........
There is a very definate intermarriage situation between the elites....
Though perhaps a social phenom rather than a planned succession really.....
The inter related families of banking and business have been crossing bloodlines for centuries.
You dont keep a massive fortune intact by not planning your dyansty......
Wether there is an illuminatti or not, the situation is indeed indistinguishable from one in which there definately was one.....
It seems a natural social dynamic and will persist under the present system.:

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

Well, there is solid evidence to suggest that the Illuminati did indeed exist at one point in time, going by the name of "Bavarian Illuminati," created by a man called Adam Weishaupt.

en.wikipedia.org...

However, even if there isn't an Illuminati today, the Bilderberg group can be considered a replacement.

top topics

join