It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Contrary to the false propaganda proclaiming that Dr. Ron Paul is "not electable", his numbers are rising, his support growing and he stands an excellent chance of winning both the GOP nomination and the 2012 presidential race.
Romney is the unelectable candidate, not Dr. Paul.
6. Dr. Paul not an "isolationist". He is a veteran who believes in only going to war when it has been formally declared per the U.S. Constitution.
5. Dr. Ron Paul would run the U.S. budget like many of us responsibly handle our money at home: Spending less than we make and getting rid of dishonest or unnecessary waste.
4. Dr. Paul's plans for the country make sense.
3. Dr. Paul has the right track record, temperament and character to be President. He is mentally clear, firm and tells the truth.
2. He is the only one who makes sense in the debates. If you watch the debates, he answers questions directly and honestly.
1. Dr. Paul is the only person in the 2012 race for president who wants to serve the country. All the other candidates like the idea of the power, status, glory and success. Dr. Paul has humility and a humble approach that no other candidate has
Originally posted by spire
Suggest everyone take a look at this one! Good luck Americans! People are waking up!edit on 19-1-2012 by spire because: Fixing YT Vid ;oedit on 19-1-2012 by spire because: (no reason given)edit on 19-1-2012 by spire because: (no reason given)