It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Ron Paul: 6 Reasons He Is Electable and Will Win

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I found this piece really interesting coming from the Huffington Post.

Contrary to the false propaganda proclaiming that Dr. Ron Paul is "not electable", his numbers are rising, his support growing and he stands an excellent chance of winning both the GOP nomination and the 2012 presidential race.

Yes folks, she said it. "false propaganda" - We all know that Ron Paul has a much stronger following than the MSM will ever admit or report on. Before we get to the list, I wanted to share my favorite quote from the article.

Romney is the unelectable candidate, not Dr. Paul.

Now for the list. Please visit the article as the author gives sources for the claims that are made.

6. Dr. Paul not an "isolationist". He is a veteran who believes in only going to war when it has been formally declared per the U.S. Constitution.

5. Dr. Ron Paul would run the U.S. budget like many of us responsibly handle our money at home: Spending less than we make and getting rid of dishonest or unnecessary waste.

4. Dr. Paul's plans for the country make sense.

3. Dr. Paul has the right track record, temperament and character to be President. He is mentally clear, firm and tells the truth.

2. He is the only one who makes sense in the debates. If you watch the debates, he answers questions directly and honestly.

1. Dr. Paul is the only person in the 2012 race for president who wants to serve the country. All the other candidates like the idea of the power, status, glory and success. Dr. Paul has humility and a humble approach that no other candidate has

Now, we're getting somewhere. This was in the Huffington Post. Keep the support strong. The recognition will grow.

Source

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

Ron Paul Revolution (The Joe Rogan Experience)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

The United States government is not elected.

Sorry!

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by whitewalls

Anything from the Rogan podcast is gold. Very wealthy yet logical, intelligible & philosophical guy. Pretty good comedian also. =]

The Huffington piece is also quite surprising and refreshing.
edit on 15-1-2012 by Raelsatu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by litterbaux

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

The United States government is not elected.

Sorry!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

im a liberal and the only way i will vote is if Ron Paul gets the nomination. Hes the only one i feel i can believe. Everybody else on both sides are a bunch of self serving lying sacks of @#$!. Besides i know he wont go after my assault rifle.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
#1 reason why he won't.

Too many liberals like this guy, not a good thing, if you are trying to get the REPUBLICAN nomination.

HuffPo doing a puff piece on a Republican candidate is a kiss of death.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

well i guess i just shut up then. wouldnt want to hurt his chaces. i like him and i hope hes the next pres. i say no more.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

It's Romney or Paul Right Now . In Virginia , they will Finally Go Head To Head in a Televised Debate Without the " Deluders " taking Ron Paul's Thunder away . By the Time the GOP Nominates their Candidate , I can see a whole lot of Dirt being Brought Fourth about Mitt Romney that for Now has been Deliberately Surpressed by the MSM . Millions in the Cayman Islands Banks , Corporate Lobbiest Connections behind the Majority of his Campaign Funds , and the Fact that the Man is in No way a Social or Fiscal Conservative . He will eventually be Exposed as nothing more than a Political Opportunist Ready to do his Masters Bidding just like our present President has been doing for the last three years . It's Ron Paul's Nomination to Lose IMO , all he has to do to Win is keep on putting out his Message and then wait for Mitt to Selfimplode ...........Gee , I Wonder how Paul Haters Dick Morris, Karl Rove, Eric Boling, and Bill O'Reilly are gonna Try and SPIN that one..........

edit on 19-1-2012 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
He is definitely the pick of the bunch and from what I've read and heard from him he sensible and level headed.

Ron Paul for Prez

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Ron Paul was about to obliterate Romney in the Iowa Caucus, the media was desperate and surged Santorum.

You guys all know he came out of nowhere, CNN had to fake a poll to bring him up.

Nobody comes from sub 10% to 25% in the window of a week.

Ron Paul could've rode the Iowa win to take New Hampshire and his strong second finish proves it. Most people only vote Romney because they want to beat Obama or they're mainstream news watching seniors. He has no ACTUAL support.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
C'mon Americans ..listen to this man ....he is only one speaking for you in all congress ...fight for him is fight for you and the world

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Virginia will be Romney's ALAMO ! .........NO Quarter Ron , Go Getum' !
edit on 19-1-2012 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Suggest everyone take a look at this one!
Good luck Americans! People are waking up!
edit on 19-1-2012 by spire because: Fixing YT Vid ;o

edit on 19-1-2012 by spire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by spire

Suggest everyone take a look at this one!
Good luck Americans! People are waking up!
edit on 19-1-2012 by spire because: Fixing YT Vid ;o

Makes sense to me....
If anyone else get in, or resumes in that office.
~places suitcase @ the door~

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
TextText BlueText
I'm A Combat Decorated Disabled Marine Vet That's Tired Of Voting For The Lesser Of Two Evils......Ron Loves The America I Fought For.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
A candidate must accumulate 1144 delegate votes at the Republican National Convention to win.

projects.wsj.com...

Current delegate count so far:

mitt: 495
rick: 252
newt: 131
ron: 48

Math is math.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

How Many of those Delagates are Totally Comitted to Supporting their Candidate ? More than Half of them will become Turncoats by the time of the GOP Convention rolls around and Santorum along with Gingrich eventually Drop Out of the Race . The Math Factor is Far From being Tabulated just Yet.........

top topics

join