It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What god is God? Is God a god that no human yet knows?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by vanhippi

He really isn't but is a Messianic Jew, where he believes Jesus is like one face of God that He wore for a time.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Oh wow, didn't know that. Well, I guess the question still stands. Thankyou for clearing that up though. I'm not so savvy when it comes to differentiating between religion/belief.
edit on 18/1/2012 by vanhippi because: Yet again, spelling

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by vanhippi

It's not your fault and I only know that from relentlessly pursuing the guy until I could get him to answer a few question I had. He generally tries to seem rather neutral, probably imagining that his seeming expertise on every possible subject know to man will gain him a following to where he can play pied piper and lead them to be willing slaves to the master race. I know that sounds weird but this is what you get from studying the guy, kind of all things to all people but with a slightly hidden core agenda where he is serving a higher master but not God.

edit on 18-1-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
I don't force my beliefs on anyone...

In your previous post you claimed to know God exists. So that wouldn't be belief, but knowledge, right? Not saying that if it is knowledge, you should force it on to others.

Anyway, not sure anonymous internet posters can force anything, beliefs or knowledge, onto other anonymous internet posters. No one has that kind of ability on this medium, even if some wish they had.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Observor

Originally posted by Akragon
I don't force my beliefs on anyone...

In your previous post you claimed to know God exists. So that wouldn't be belief, but knowledge, right? Not saying that if it is knowledge, you should force it on to others.

Anyway, not sure anonymous internet posters can force anything, beliefs or knowledge, onto other anonymous internet posters. No one has that kind of ability on this medium, even if some wish they had.

Though they can try by threatening others with condemnation...

Fear is a big motivator... which is evident...

Look at the world and its media... not to even mention religion

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join