It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our food is POISONED!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
ATSers...came across this video about how our food is being poisoned...besides the political slavery being implemented around the globe...the powers that be are destroying our health...take 5 minutes and watch this video...

Video Link

Thank you!

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
ive been thinking the same thing for a while now..

what if...the causes of alot of known terminal illnesses are a result of all the chemicals and crap that they put in food now-a-days...

perfect example of this?...CANCER

when was the last time you heard of an old chinese villager die of cancer? usually people who live off the land tend to last 3x more than us "city dwellers"

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Everyone has an idea about how our food is unhealthy. Yet, they just keep on shoveling it in not willing to do anything. We have a reality show on television, "The Biggest Loser". That alone should tell the of average person that human beings in general have a serious problem on our hands and that we should do something about it. Sad. Scary too, what a world we live in.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Processed foods, chock-full of chemicals and perservitives, gene scrambled fruits and vegetables(altered for your convienience, and to insure that $$$ rules while people starve), mad cows, and gimme a side of trans fat fried anything. We wonder what is killing us; all we need to do is read the box...

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Thanks OP for posting.
Problem is that it made me totally pissed of.
Now I have to search for more info

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Pokoia

search for monsanto.
their genetically modified products are such a bad thing.
and consumers are just eating the heck out of it, scary.
it's not nice to fool with mother nature.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I have often thought about the increased rates of autism,ADHA,and all the other things that have risen so much in the last ten years. I believe that we are steady working on our own form of population control.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by David134
I have often thought about the increased rates of autism,ADHA,and all the other things that have risen so much in the last ten years. I believe that we are steady working on our own form of population control.

In my days we had four pupils with asthma on a pupil-population of 700.
Now it is normal to have 4 such pupils per class.
PDDNOS/ADHD and such were non-existring
Now they do.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I'm gonna keep right on eating like I always have, anywhere I can grab a bite that taste appealing to me. Anywhere you go now that serves veggies and 1 meat cost nearly ten dollars. On my budget I end up hitting Mc Donalds dollar double with nothing to drink pretty regularly. Maybe it'll spare me the nursing home right? That's where were all headed faster than we think we are. Live like you were dying I always say. LOL!
edit on 16-1-2012 by Voyager1 because: left out info

top topics

join