It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sighting Photos leaked out of NASA-Johnson Space Center, 100% clear UFOs In High Detail.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
UFO Sighting Photos leaked out of NASA-Johnson Space Center, 100% clear UFOs In High Detail!

To all ATS

Can we debunk those pictures

At first when I watched the below video I thought it was not real. So I checked out each photo myself and I can confirm the video is 100% legit.

The UFOs it shows are in the NASA photos. It is a rare thing when a UFO photo sneaks its way out of NASA by accident, so this is a treasure for UFO researchers around the world.

I'll have to admit I was a little taken aback when I saw the original photos. How often do you get crisp 100% clear photos of a UFO and from non other that the US government to boot. With a source like that these photos cannot be disputed or debunked.

Source Photos at:
eol.jsc.nasa.gov...
eol.jsc.nasa.gov...
eol.jsc.nasa.gov...
eol.jsc.nasa.gov...
eol.jsc.nasa.gov...
eol.jsc.nasa.gov...

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Illuminati_2012

That's space junk, I remember a thread about this a little over two years ago. I thought it was a craft as well, but unfortunately it turned out to be space junk. Sorry to burst your bubble.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
this is an easy one....

a)satelite
b)space junk
c)experimental atmospheric aircraft

done.

link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

Thank you. Ao those picture was already on ATS and got debunked?

link   

"Leaked"? They are published along with photos from many missions, I don't understand where did you get that "leaked" from.

Most of the photos look like debris, but one thing is sure, they are clear official photos from NASA.

PS: It would help if you had identified the missions.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Oh yes, not just by ATS. The whole thing caused quite a stir on the internet before everyone realized what they were.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Cool photos! S & F

I, however, think these photos are just space debris/junk. There's tons of junk floating around up there.
Due to the irregular shapes of these objects in the photos, lacking any symmetry, that's my first, second, and third thought.

Were these craft of some sort, as is usually implied by the term 'ufo', I'd expect them to adhere to some kind of symmetry similar to what we see reported in most sightings.

Very cool though!

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I'm thinking pics of this object have been posted before.
And that it's generally acknowledged to be space junk.

Probably some left over main fuel tank or rocket stage.

Awesome pics though.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
The complete randomness in the shapes leads me to believe the space junk idea. Beautiful pictures though, thanks for sharing

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
It's amazing how much junk all these people left "up there". Sheesh, looks worse than a minefield.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Thank you for loving the hi def picture.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
NASA does not accidentally let photos slip sorry, but it is space junk.....

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

It may be unidentified but it is not extra-terrestrial....

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
if they are on the nasa website, than how are they 'leaked'?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

UFO Sighting Photos leaked....

Where in the world do you get that these were "leaked" pictures?!? Your inability to come to the conclusion that they are far from some secret "leaked" information gives me reason to believe your the typical type of person around here that wants to immediately jump to the least likely, but most exciting conclusion first.

I remember back in the days of the late 70's and early 80's I couldn't wait to see how this subject would evolve given the huge advancement in technology and intelligence the next 30-40 years would bring. Little did I know then that people actually would become more and more ignorant, and that technology would only end up spreading ignorance at the speed of light.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

True true

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Yup, love that pic... Every time I see it I just think of light being reflected back off the space junk/satellites etc from the Earth and our lovely planet cooling down.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Anybody else think the second picture is just beautiful? Screw the plane/saucer/human/alien ship.. Those clouds are majestic...

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
well let just be amazed by the beauty of those picture....

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric

That's space junk, I remember a thread about this a little over two years ago. I thought it was a craft as well, but unfortunately it turned out to be space junk. Sorry to burst your bubble.

It was this thread:

HIGH RES PHOTOS: Space Junk or Space Ship?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by CanadianDream420 (now banned)
started on 5/17/2011 @ 11:31 PM

top topics

<<   2 >>

join