It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Idea as to what Christ may actually be

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Mkoll

I know that in genesis God does refer to himself in the plural. this could be the trinity or in fact, other than himself. when the forbidden fruit is eaten it is said man is now aware of the knowledge of good an evil and has become as a god like US

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ox
reply to post by mcdgray129

I believe what I wrote was my opinion the first time..
Am I mistaken? When I wrote.. "Here's my direct retort to your direct statement".. I did put "my" in there..

And once again I'll state it.. Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs. It doesn't make them a better person than anyone else.. Your beliefs don't make you a bad person.. Nor do mine. Just differently opinionated.

What you wrote my of been you're opinion, but how you worded it the first time was nothing more then trolling. By calling it "Nothing more then a fairytale" is just being rude and ignorant to people that do believe.
And im pretty sure the OP was not looking for an answer like that, but was asking people with "The Same" believes what they think christ may be. not to have someone come here and say he is nothing more then a fairytale.
Anyway i think we should just let this argument die off as we are bringing this topic off..

OP Star + flag for you for such a great topic btw

Ox

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure it's called a "forum" for a reason.. That reason being to create chatter and get the opinions, beliefs and views of others..

But you're right.. it's getting off topic.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
But let me get back to the topic at hand. There is no god but god and the one commonly refered to as Jesus Christ, is the son of god and his real name is Yeshuah the messiah. God is the whole but can be defined as three parts, God the father, Yeshuah the son of god, and the holy ghost. It is layed out PERFECTLY in the book of Exodus, with the tabernacle which was divided into the Court roundabout, the holy place, and the Most holy place. This three fold pattern resonates throughout both animate and inanimate life in the universe. Everywhere you look there will be testament to the infallible work of God's law. Noah’s ark top deck, middle deck, and lower deck, Gen 6:16, the structure of the mind of man (Spirit Law, mental faculties, sense perception), the infinitesimal particles of matter (proton, neutron, electron). And yes I recognize the many other subatomic particles -___-. The vegetable kingdom (branches, trunk, roots) "I realized that it is true that the invisible things of Him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead so that they are without excuse" (Rom. 1:19-20). Therefore, every manifestation of God had to be and must be three-fold. So applied to our and our connection with the universe, I interpret it like this.

Yeshuah the Messiah, who died on the cross for our sins. The redeemer of souls and belief in him shall bring you salvation for your sins. Now salvation is a state of mind with the reward of Heaven.! And a punishment of Hell
.! Two very opposite sides of the spectrum you see, but we are to be held accountable for our actions on the Earth plane. And the rode to salvation and everlasting piece depend on your actions on this Earth plane, once again with two main options, good or bad actions. So in summation the Messiah represents the consummation of the soul. IF you choose to do what you are here for.

The Holy Ghost. It represents a binding universal force of singularity and understanding enlayed in our minds. I was watching a special on Edgar Caycee one day, and it stated that when asked the question of where he got his predictions for the future, he said something like: All he had to do was tap into the cosmic consiencousness within him. Everybody has the ability to tap into this pansophy. Maybe a scientific POV it could represent something like Dark Matter, or the God Particle.? Not really sure, but I really enjoy this quote nature of God's work. "Our science, but the mathematical knowledge of God" - Unknown. But yeah, the Holy Ghost a gift of god. So know god is always with you he IS you he is WITHIN you. We are apart of something greater.

God the father. The great architect. Though i cannot attempt to vindicate the actions our father I am thankful for the unspeakable gift, LIFE. I'm still working on this this section ^__^.

But if you want to learn more, really research the tabernacle. I've attained many vistas in my objective study of the bible and especially the tabernacle.

Check out my school's website, it also has alot of insight on this. PLIM.org

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Ox

Sounds like that rock your living under must be quit heavy.! How are you getting internet connection ^_^. Where was he born.? In a manger in Bethlaham by immaculate conception. Where did he die.? On the Cross. Where is his tomb.? A garden in Jerusalem. Know I don't know where it is, thousands of scholars have tried and i've never even left the country... Yeshuah the Messiah indeed resurrected and his return is very soon my friend.! But I don't care about your cat he's gone, move on.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Mkoll

Well that is not who Christ is try reading the New Testament and you will find out who he really is without some website trying to portray there own beliefs about him. The best thing to do is go straight to the source.

Ox

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

Hold on.. Immaculate conception.. Let's just say for arguement sake that's true.. Even with the RAREST cases of disease, birth defect etc etc.. There are more than one documented case of things. However this is the ONLY time this has happened.. Spare me.. Again, resurrection... Only happening once? To this ONE person? I don't think so. As for his birth and death places, there are a number of countries out there touting they are the places on which he was born. Again.. Unlikely.. I may go to where Abraham Lincoln was born, because he exsisted. I can go to where Caligula and Nero were born because they were real people and it's well documented, they were around long before Christ. There are plaster busts of the Ceaser's made in their image, depictions of Pharoh's on tomb walls, cave paintings of people from thousands of years ago and yet not one single representation of Jesus exists that wasn't created by the church... I'm sorry. I'll stick to my guns on this one UNLESS I can be shown irrefutable evidence otherwise.
I'm sorry but you all may have your beliefs, more power to you. But Jesus, his exsistence is the worlds most implausible, debunked and continuously refuted myths (in my opinion).

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Ox

Through Bible History, there are a number of recorded resurrections of people back to normal physical life after they had died from old age, illness or injury. All of these people would have died a natural death again later. A few examples:

The widow's son by Elijah (1 Kings 17:19-24)
The Shunammite's son by Elisha (2 Kings 4:32-35).
A man whose body had been placed in Elisha's tomb (2 Kings 13:21).
Lazarus by Jesus (John 11:43-44).
The ruler's daughter by Jesus (Matthew 9:23-26).
A number of people at the moment of the death of Jesus (Matthew 27:51-53)
Eutychus raised back to life through Paul after he fell out of a third-floor window (Acts 20:9-10).
Tabitha by Peter (Acts 9:36-43)
And of Course Jesus the Christ

The Bible and Jesus' life have never been debunked, just refuted by people. Reason for this is because they are both true. Lies do not live forever but Christianity is still the most popular religion today. Truth is popular and that's why Jesus is loved so much but hated by those who which to suppress truth.
edit on 15-1-2012 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I seriously regret making this thread. Deny Ignorance my ass, all I see here are people telling other people what is right and what is wrong, on both sides.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemoThe bible is a collection of stories from ancient-history,but history so distorted it really tells you nothing about what really happened in those times.Do yourself a favour and check-out one or more of the books written by Zachariah Sitchin -"stories" he translated from the sumerian-tablets excavated.

cheers

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Mkoll

Go straight to the source (The Gospels) to find out who Christ is.

He gave you a written record.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by Mkoll

Only problem with that is we cant see the 'Real Gospel' only the edited versions that have been made and changed to suit the times and the place...
Just go to rome and ask the bishop can you see the real bible and see what he says..
If you want to know who God really is, look inside you're self and you will find him, we are god and he is us, Jesus hated religion, and tried to teach that we don't need to go to a brick house to pray. once you trust in god he will always be there for you to guide you...
edit on 15-1-2012 by mcdgray129 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcdgray129

reply to post by Mkoll

Only problem with that is we cant see the 'Real Gospel' only the edited versions that have been made and changed to suit the times and the place...
Just go to rome and ask the bishop can you see the real bible and see what he says..
If you want to know who God really is, look inside you're self and you will find him, we are god and he is us, Jesus hated religion, and tried to teach that we don't need to go to a brick house to pray. once you trust in god he will always be there for you to guide you...

I believe his true message has been preserved within the bible...

Though its true we are a part of God, not everyone understands his/her path... and many are led astray.

Jesus showed the path of God... which is the path of the "perfection" as well...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

We are not God, God is only found in those who have received the Holy Spirit (3rd person in God-Head). Bishops in rome are not Christians so why would I ask them anything?
edit on 16-1-2012 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

reply to post by Mkoll

I believe his true message has been preserved within the bible...

Though its true we are a part of God, not everyone understands his/her path... and many are led astray.

Jesus showed the path of God... which is the path of the "perfection" as well...

I believe the Bible we have today is leading as many people astray as what their own mind would.. as religion has ruined gods name with worthless killings that he never asked for and many other stuff..
If we ever want to know the truth we should demand the Church show us the real thing, not a version that has been edited countless times within the years..
God's real message is easy to follow. be good to others and others will be good to you, and heavens gate will open to you.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Good can be a subjective term, though so can evil...

And by the way, that message is within the bible.... unedited.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

We are not God, God is only found in those who have received the Holy Spirit (3rd person in God-Head). Bishops in rome are not Christians so why would I ask them anything?
edit on 16-1-2012 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

We are all gods children, go by your own heart instead of what you read in a book that has been changed so many times that it has become twisted. why dont you follow the words of Jesus instead of some book.
We are apart of god and apart of him lives within us all that i know is true as i can feel him within me.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

I never read the bible that just came from within
And not really the is no evil only what you make to be evil. and the only real evil is taking someones life. or hurting someone.. oh and btw Akragon star for you for such a good comment
edit on 16-1-2012 by mcdgray129 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

And not really the is no evil only what you make to be evil. and the only real evil is taking someones life. or hurting someone..

both of which can be good in some peoples eyes, depending on the situation...

Why are you making claims about the bible when you haven't read it?

Yes.... perhaps it has been edited, but theres still plenty of spiritual information within its pages...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

And not really the is no evil only what you make to be evil. and the only real evil is taking someones life. or hurting someone..

both of which can be good in some peoples eyes, depending on the situation...

Why are you making claims about the bible when you haven't read it?

Yes.... perhaps it has been edited, but theres still plenty of spiritual information within its pages...

Sure if you where put in a position that you had to take someones life, or they where going to take yours or someone you loved or some other persons life that never did nothing to them, then it would be justified.
But to take the life of an innocent person is the biggest sin anyone could ever commit.
I dont need to read the bible, as like i said its been twisted that many times it is now pretty much false. I know gods word, and i know what to live by i know Jesus and the holy mother. and has the bible not been changed countless times??, you read it, so you should know it seems, ill give you another star for another good comment

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join