It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Idea as to what Christ may actually be

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I have been reading the Law of One sessions lately (www.lawofone.info...) where some people are supposedly channeling Ra and getting his advice on things. In session 13 they ask Ra about the origins of the universe. His response in so many words is that the Infinite Creator realized it was aware and started focus and playing around with infinite energy. As things progressed the Creator partitioned itself and these partitions became aware and unique "co-creators". From what I gather each of these co-creators Is essentially a universe, each with its own natural laws.

My Idea as to what Christ may be is that perhaps he is one of these co creators. He is essentially our universe. Our collective consciousness as well as physically being our partition of creation. In a sense he is a son of god, And as our universe is separate from other universes at this level he is the only son of god we can contact, essentially.

It may be poppycock and it may not. Tell me what you think ATS

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Mkoll

God, as revealed in the Bible, seems to have three main facets. What we would call the Trinity. These are revealed to be separate persons: God the Father, Jesus the Son & the Holy Spirit (whom I suspect has the most female-like attributes).

This means that God would actually be totally self-sufficient. He would not require us, or anyone else, in any way (as has been proposed by some philosophers).

Christ is a part of God and God transcends all universes.

Jesus, is not relative to the multiverse. The multiverse is defined in Him. Jesus is not defined by the multiverse.

edit on 15/1/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Mkoll

I think you might be on to something here! definately got me thinking....

Ox

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Mkoll

I hate to do this.. But it's just my thoughts on the subject and a direct retort to your direct statement "An idea what to what Christ may actually be".

A fictional character in a story book that has been taken too seriously for too long.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Mkoll

And it ties in with the scripture that says "In My Father's house are many mansions". Perhaps those "mansions" are universes or other dimensions.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
huh.......good question...

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

That is a large part of what I am getting at here

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ox
reply to post by Mkoll

I hate to do this.. But it's just my thoughts on the subject and a direct retort to your direct statement "An idea what to what Christ may actually be".

A fictional character in a story book that has been taken too seriously for too long.

Well then why did you do it if you hated to do it??, Its not like someone put a gun to your head and said post that comment..
Why do people who dont believe always have to jump into things like this?...
Anyway god is in all of us and us in him, i believe for i have seen things with my own eyes that cannot lie...

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Ox

"For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
And If any man shall take away from the words of the book of this propphecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out the holy city." Revelations 22:18-19

The bible is the true word.

Ox

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mcdgray129

Yes someone put a gun to my head.. That's exactly what happened..

And I stated that I hate to do it because there's always the religious zealot *cough* who likes to fire back that God is everywhere and in all things and vice versa.. Once again I'll say this.. Prove it... Show me.. Show me God.. Show me this all knowning being.. Tell me why if such a being exsists who loves us all, all his children, then why are there children starving in the streets.. A child has not "sinned" or done wrong by anyone in the world, they're as innocent as they come.. So where is your "god" there?.. And do not even tell me that's the work of the "Devil" either.. Cause that's a crock too.

Sorry I know this post is a little off topic however I am just replying to the post directly.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Why would you want to know what some demon thinks about jesus?
Take a look at this series please.

Ox

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

The bible is a book.. That know one can prove true..
Here's another book you should read if you liked the Bible.. It's called "The Pokey little Puppy".. True story right there.. Again.. You cannot prove that The Pokey little Puppy is fiction.. Or a true story..

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Ox

Can we please not get sidetracked arguing about the bible? I think that it has been highly corrupted by the church over the years. I do think there is a god and that there is a possibility that there is a Christ figure. Can we please offer ideas constructively instead of bickering over a book?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ox

Yes someone put a gun to my head.. That's exactly what happened..

And I stated that I hate to do it because there's always the religious zealot *cough* who likes to fire back that God is everywhere and in all things and vice versa.. Once again I'll say this.. Prove it... Show me.. Show me God.. Show me this all knowning being.. Tell me why if such a being exsists who loves us all, all his children, then why are there children starving in the streets.. A child has not "sinned" or done wrong by anyone in the world, they're as innocent as they come.. So where is your "god" there?.. And do not even tell me that's the work of the "Devil" either.. Cause that's a crock too.

Sorry I know this post is a little off topic however I am just replying to the post directly.

I don't need to tell you its the devils work, why kids are starving on the street is mans own work.
God cant help you if you don't seek him or need his help.
People have turned their backs on him, no longer believe. and you can call me what you want.
At the end of the day no one asked you to come here and post such a ridicules post imo, with no substance once so ever other then your own Anti Christ (See how i can do that too
) believes.
If someone wants to believe in something who are you to tell them not too?.
You ever think people might just believe cos they have seen things?, i know i have and thats why i believe.
Sure it may not be things we can prove but then you cant prove its not real too, if you can im all hears??. after all you seem to be all knowing.. other then that you post was nothing more then a selfish trolling post and you know it.. and i will be reporting you now...

Ox

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Report away.. Not the first..

But seriously..
Here's my own thoughts on "god" or "jesus" or the bible..
I personally think that it was originally set as a story... a good clean story about hope and life.. Think about that..Way back when, people needed to tell stories, they didn't have the technology and happenings that we have today so they had to come up with something.. And for all time we've been wondering as a whole where "we" came from, this is just a story for that.. A theory on the beginning of "time" and people as whole.
When the church took it under it's wing it used it as a form of control and fear. Believe in the lord or the bad men will get you.. Sounds like somethings children are told to keep them in line if you ask me..

I think and it's my OPINION that Jesus, God and such are just old stories, added to over the years with different "revalations" and passages added as the story grew.. Once the story was taken by the church it was given a whole new meaning.. And was perverted there in to what it is today..

Again.. just my thoughts.. my opinion.. I'm not knocking anyone for their beliefs or calling anyone any names.. Simply stating what I believe...
Thanks..

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Ox

The bible is no tale, it is history. There are many other coinciding texts that testify to the validity of the bibles recounts, including ancient sumeria, Greece, and Rome. Not really understanding the reason why you gave that analogy neither. You're comparing a children's book, to the bible. If you're going to take a contention, please provide evidence to your claim.

Ox

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

It's getting off the subject matter.. However.. I could ask you to do the same. Please provide your historical facts about the bible..
Show me.. Where Jesus was born. Show me his grave.. Show me how he moved a boulder and resurrected himself and PLEASE tell me how resurrection works cause I'm really missing my cat that died last week and would love to bring it back from the dead..

As I said in my last reply... I have no doubts that the story of the bible was meant to be pure.. but has been distorted by the church.. and "history" also known as "chinese whispers".. something distorts after it's been passed along for so long..

Do I think there was a carpenter called Jesus... Maybe. There's a chance there was.. Do I think he's the son of god who is god himself but turned himself in to his own son to come here to save us all? .. Uhh No.. Why? It's not plausable.. Here's the thing.. The SUN rises and sets every day.. Jesus hasn't "resurrected" himself again has he? I mean.. crucifying him REALLY finished him off.. cause being dead once wasn't enough..

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ox
Report away.. Not the first..

But seriously..
Here's my own thoughts on "god" or "jesus" or the bible..
I personally think that it was originally set as a story... a good clean story about hope and life.. Think about that..Way back when, people needed to tell stories, they didn't have the technology and happenings that we have today so they had to come up with something.. And for all time we've been wondering as a whole where "we" came from, this is just a story for that.. A theory on the beginning of "time" and people as whole.
When the church took it under it's wing it used it as a form of control and fear. Believe in the lord or the bad men will get you.. Sounds like somethings children are told to keep them in line if you ask me..

I think and it's my OPINION that Jesus, God and such are just old stories, added to over the years with different "revalations" and passages added as the story grew.. Once the story was taken by the church it was given a whole new meaning.. And was perverted there in to what it is today..

Again.. just my thoughts.. my opinion.. I'm not knocking anyone for their beliefs or calling anyone any names.. Simply stating what I believe...
Thanks..

Why didn't you post your opinion like that in the first place??.
Anyway you are entitled to you're believes, and i also don't believe everything the bible tells me.
and don't worry you will not go to hell for not believing, as the only way you can condemn you're self from heaven is to take another persons life, or go around hurting people.
If you live you're life in peace and are happy, and try to help people when you can, no matter what you believe you will find your place in the after life, thats just my opinion on it.
And i do believe that you're right and the bible has been twisted into a form of mind control by the elites etc. as God should not be forced on anyone he is their for anyone that seeks him, but you have to truly want him in you're life and not just cos you think you might go to hell as that will never happen.

Ox

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

I believe what I wrote was my opinion the first time..
Am I mistaken? When I wrote.. "Here's my direct retort to your direct statement".. I did put "my" in there..

And once again I'll state it.. Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs. It doesn't make them a better person than anyone else.. Your beliefs don't make you a bad person.. Nor do mine. Just differently opinionated.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
The transceiver/transcoder between all that is finite and the infinite. The One that chose to set Itself there between the two, never to whole in either. (and you thought dying while in spacetime was THE sacrifice. Ramp that up a few infinite notches)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join