It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Muslims want to take over the UK

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SupersonicSerpent
reply to post by Babbleman

oh so the enemy doesn't exist? so do these buildings trains and buses simply self combust into flames.for anyone to believe Islam is not a threat are stupid.i do agree a lot of Muslims are peaceful,or another way of putting it at the moment dormant.well all these Islamic extremists reek havoc and give your religion of peace a bad name why dont you protest against them, and tell them to stop defacing your religion.could it be that you are scared of them too. wasn't these the kind of Muslims that enslaved you tortured and murdered you in your home land before you started seeking asylum in western country's? if you now want these laws to control you then move back to the middle east.dont try and enforce your religion or laws on people who dont want nothing to do with you.i am happy walking down my street and past a Muslim and not even acknowledging them.why cant you just live and let live.do what you like in your neck of the woods.but if any mosque tries to be built near me.i will demolish it with a JCB
edit on 15-1-2012 by SupersonicSerpent because: (no reason given)

You seem to think I tried to excuse extremists and Islam? Don't make this mistake. I am an 'Al Qaeda sympathiser' or whatever your mind and media tell you what your enemy is.

If an outsider came into my country murdering civilians, bombing homes and raping women and resources I'd react the same way, Muslim or not. I'd lay down my life to protect the people I love.

Perhaps it's about time you saw the bigger picture, You really think the Americans, Israelis and Europeans are spreading freedom? Your 'terrorists' are merely men fighting back.

Meanwhile you 'defend you way of life' by bitching about your first world problems on The Internet.

EDIT:

i am happy walking down my street and past a Muslim and not even acknowledging them.why cant you just live and let live.do what you like in your neck of the woods.but if any mosque tries to be built near me.i will demolish it with a JCB

Your hypocrisy is nothing modern.

I'm so sorry muslims and brown people are an inconvenience in your sheltered and pampered world.
edit on 15-1-2012 by Babbleman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

lol Muslims don't want stuff like drug dealers and prostitutes.that funny because Muslims probably make up over half of the drug dealers in the u.k and also they play a huge part in grooming women and getting them hooked on heroin and forcing them into prostitution.sooner or later a civil war is going to brake out.and your body guards the police will be over run and so will Muslims and you will be deported into France.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

lol Muslims don't want stuff like drug dealers and prostitutes.that funny because Muslims probably make up over half of the drug dealers in the u.k and also they play a huge part in grooming women and getting them hooked on heroin and forcing them into prostitution.sooner or later a civil war is going to brake out.and your body guards the police will be over run and so will Muslims and you will be deported into France.

Well I won't. I'm Celtic Blonde.

Also you seem to be under the impression the status quo qould win a civil war.

Perhaps you should learn your English and Islamic history.

Also you're clearly totally lacking of any street wisdom if you think Muslims have a monopoly of prostitution.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Well what you call a sheltered and pampered world is actually a beautiful thing called freedom.something many millions died fighting for in ww2.and now we have Muslims fouling the graves of war veterans braking the 2 minute silence and burning the poppy.I hope our next prime minister is not as slack as Cameron.and finally sets things straight.it is time you Muslims respected our country and rules.or you go home.still that is a much better choice than convert to islam or get your head chopped off though isnt it?
edit on 15-1-2012 by SupersonicSerpent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
reply to post by SupersonicSerpent

Radical Islam is like cancer creating problems in every part of World
wake up people unite as one and fight back against this Evil

Any radical religion is like cancer, you can't just say that islam is the only one

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Well what you call a sheltered and pampered world is actually a beautiful thing called freedom

I'm out. I really can't debate with yet another one of these morons.

I hope you have dreams about me raping your freedoms.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mbartelsm

Religion is like cancer we are all human beings yet religion separates us.it promotes war and hatred.all religion should be boycotted

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Yes go crawl back under your rock.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join