It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do You Think There Is A Galactic Council Of Species Or Something Similar?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Earth isn't Allowed to join until there is a one world order.

NWO

The prize is admission to the club

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I would agree there is some sort of agreement among the alien species out there about earth. I remember reading in the Betty and Barney hill case Betty stated one of the Aliens who was like the leader did not mind if she remembered everything but the the others said no it was not allowed so the blanked her memory.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Why the hell not? The sheer chance of any intelligent life around the solor system is remarkably large, mankind is so young in comparison to the Universe. Some thing was around before us, still is and im sure is more intelligent and very different. Humans adapted to earths enviorment so why would it not be the same for any enviorment? Life as "we"know it cant survive in enviormemts that are hostile to us and most of the creatures on earth, but thats only us, which happens to around a 5 million, however most scientist think there are over 50 million different species on earth. Point is life exsits everywhere, we would be plain dumb to think earth is the only place in the universe that supports life. As for a galactic council, im sure many goverments around the world know about the aliens and have become part of a so called council, which im sure is part of a even larger picture.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOven
Earth isn't Allowed to join until there is a one world order.

NWO

The prize is admission to the club

I honestly do think along those lines.

Of course I do not use the term NWO - - - I use World or Global Federation - - as a legitimate One World Government - - - not the conspiracy NWO.

I've been told I'm crazy - - but I believe TPTB are trying to equalize the world. Lower America's lifestyle and raise other countries up.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I like the way you put it. 2 plans, free will and control.

what if it was control first the freewill second. it makes a lot more sense why the PTB would want to control the resources for the time of free will. The vast redistribution of wealth, and everything else we see on ATS

During the time of control how many species would be able to implement a separate plan on select area of the globe before a world wide communication grid was invented and implemented. Each of these separate plans would have hundreds of years to work them selfs out before humans had technology to be aware of them. Hundreds of story's exist during the time of the black plague about fairy's,elves and things related to ufo come form those times. Stories like these are spread through out our world.

Now when we come to a time of free will. We see the Mayan 2012 prophecy with different eyes. How many other palns worked, how many failed. Is America a successful plan or a failed plan? Is the middle east old style religion still controllable like it was during the early middle ages. Is china ready to accept their heritage of the dragon emperor who united a people. (will chinas government give up reigns of communism (in the face of religious icons returning allowing the people to rule) SO on and so forth until we get to 21 December 2012 its all speculation

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by TheMindWar
In addition, if there is a galactic council of sorts do you think they have none interference laws or do you think they would protect other planetary species? What I am getting at is this, would they intervene to protect other species on this planet from us?

I have a theory/hypothesis - whatever.

I believe the "War in Heaven" was a real war between power rulers over control of earth. I think a Galactic ruling council finally said - - both of you submit your best plan for Earth. I think one plan was Free Will and the other was Control.

I believe humans are both transplanted and created. I believe there are those of "off planet" races living amongst us - - still in connection with their own civilization - - whether for science or just visiting - - as we do to other countries.

I believe there are many varieties of off-planet beings. Some benevolent - some malevolent - - some who could care less.

--------------------------------------------------------------

The one thing I question: Was there a timeline for the accepted plan. Something like by the year 2012 our planet/humans needed to be controlled enough to join the Galactic Universe - - Federation of Planets. But - we are still warring - jealous - materialistic - racist beings.

Is there a timeline - that if the first plan of Free Will didn't work - - the second plan of control would be implemented?

2 plans. maybe more. i am willing to bet its dozens of plans overseen then they lost control of them by ww2...

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Let's get real here people. So often I see claims of ET's warring for control of the Earth. Or some power source or element.

The way I see it:

We would have more direct evidence of the existence of Type 2 and Type 3 cultures if they were war like in nature. I think it is far more logical to assume that they are more peaceful and are in fact trying to break us of our warring habits.

I'm not trying to demonize the human race. I highly doubt we are the only civilization in our visible universe to have gone through phases of evolution which lead to wars. But such conflicts may be hallmarks more associated with Type 0 civililzations.

In a spiritual view of the universe, our planetary civilization may be "blocked" from higher energy sources until we prove we can use our existing sciences for something other than killing.

edit on 20-1-2012 by Scramjet76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Andrew303

Very good. Yes there could be multiple plans.

And control may have been first.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

totally agree with you! In John (chapter 8 I think) Jesus says pretty much the same thing.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scramjet76
Let's get real here people. So often I see claims of ET's warring for control of the Earth. Or some power source or element.

The way I see it:

We would have more direct evidence of the existence of Type 2 and Type 3 cultures if they were war like in nature. I think it is far more logical to assume that they are more peaceful and are in fact trying to break us of our warring habits.

I'm not trying to demonize the human race. I highly doubt we are the only civilization in our visible universe to have gone through phases of evolution which lead to wars. But such conflicts may be hallmarks more associated with Type 0 civililzations.

In a spiritual view of the universe, our planetary civilization may be "blocked" from higher energy sources until we prove we can use our existing sciences for something other than killing.

edit on 20-1-2012 by Scramjet76 because: (no reason given)

would you rather an enemy try to punch you in the face or coerce your best friend to stab you in your sleep? just because someone isnt physically aggressive doesnt mean they're not malefic in nature. The greatest wars were won through gestures of friendship. I personally would have more trust in a race of being who are clearly here to dominate than ones that come here to help while gradually taking control, so the whole "warring" thing is very far away from a black and white scenario which you think of for type 2 or 3 civilizations. Factions within exist and ill bet anything its just as diversified as our political agendas on earth. Maybe theyre a lot more subtle, or a lot more in your face, theres always extremes and we have a small sample of them on our planet. Just because you're advanced doesnt mean you get lobotomized into constant love an naivety. Only the strong survive, and you dont have to be a killer or warring people to do it. You just have to make sure your competition is always weaker when you need them to be. Nature rules.
edit on 22-1-2012 by buggy166 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I think hypothetically if Mars or Venus had Earth-Like conditions and an advanced civilization populated the planet(s) then I would think we here on Earth would be communicating with them on the regular. Our space travel would be much more advanced because presumably we would be sharing technologies.

If a scenario exists like this outside our Solar System, with multiple advanced civilizations orbiting a Star, then we could be facing a galactic council of some sort.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by buggy166

Only the strong survive, and you dont have to be a killer or warring people to do it. You just have to make sure your competition is always weaker when you need them to be. Nature rules.

Nature rules? You mean the lizard brain side of you? I highly doubt that.

You notion of competition is invalid. There is nothing wrong with competition in itself. There is a problem when people compete to the point where they destory their world and eliminate themselves from nature so that they can't even continue their little fetish of competition.

That would be the ultimate price for seeing fear and ego as more important aspects of life than love and intelligence.

The way to tone down the ego is a realization that consciousness is not localized in your brain. Your brain is a filtering mechanism which chooses between one quantum state or another. All knowledge already JUST IS and is inherent in every electron. We didn't come here to dominate the universe. We came here to understand why we came here. Once that knowledge is realized we'll be able to better understand alien psychology.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Some really great answers in this thread! Very good question and a S+F for you OP.

Like many others its a very thought provoking question...

I would like to think there was and i hope 1 day i am alive to find out all there is to know

How we came to be and what is at the other end of the universe, if there even is 1. How did it all start i cant even comprehend cheers though great read.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join