It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Letters from the Edge: What the fringe are up to

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
OK - you've caught my curiosity...but I have no idea how to email you to request more information!

I'm not much of a "participant" ... I'd say I'm a lot more of a "fantasizer". I love reading about the theories and ideas; but I don't do much with what I get from them.

Still - I'd like more information! Can you send me some links?

Thanks

My email is the same as my nickname here, but at yahoo or bigfoot.com

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by theGleep

Hi there Gleep

Sorry i missed this, if you want to know more, i'm actually on another site now with my own team, check out "Thelivingmoon.com/forum1" which is Pegasus Research.
Great things are happening, although we lost a few along the way

I'm a Global there, with my own team
you will love it!

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

playswithmachines
I know it's a bit jumbled ( i wanted to get this out before Monday).

Who or what has been debunked so far

Steorn, Searl, Rossi to name but a few.

Possible but not confirmed

The MEG, Perendev motors, Howard Johnson, Moray.

Definitely possible

HHO, Dan Quale & Thane C. Hein (lenzeless generators), Charge-coupled overunity oscillators.

Unknowns: Pantone's GEET. cold fusion (LENR's)
We have also seen some highly efficient wind & thermo-electric devices, kinetic devices, all kinds of things.

I will keep you posted on any new developments or scandals that may happen

Thanks to all of you hard working fringe scientists/engineers/backyard inventors who are helping this project, you know who you are

edit on 15-1-2012 by playswithmachines because: (no reason given)

So glad to see this post, nothing, repeat, nothing will change the world quicker than free energy. It was thought to die with tesla. Please post all links you can.

If you goto aetherforce. Come you will also find allot of great people dedicated to continuing teslas dream of free energy. Tesla knew that energy was everywhere in the universe around us. He wanted to tap this a ethereal energy. Everything has it.

There is an incredible amount of files available through that site. Gigs of data, of course most of tesla work stolen by govt but there is lot there and much more, I suggest we share as much as possible.

The Bot

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
OK so i'm not with Pegasus anymore, after 3 years hard work i had to flush everything, i'm kinda finished with forums.
But i still communicate with peeps, when they communicate with me.

Here is a part of a post i placed recently on another site far, far away.....

Wow that was pretty much on the spot XXXX. I will share this video all over the place. Free energy is not only gravitics, but a lot more. As you know i am pushing hard for HHO systems a quick solution for now. That means that we can run existing petrol engines on water, using an 'on demand' system like the one patented by Stan Meyer before he was beaten senseless, jailed & eventually poisoned to death. I have all those plans, and i instructed & assisted 2 separate groups who replicated these experiments, both with 100% success. For diesels there are things like the Geet processor that literally turns ANY kind of oil into fuel, with no harmful gasses in the exhaust. Further there exist such things as fusion reactors that run on D2 or H3 (tritium) while the secret PTB are already exploiting the 2 most powerful nuclear fuels on the Planet, namely plutonium and Helium 3 (He3 not to confuse with H3 Tritium). He3 is not available on Earth for the early fusion reactor (and rocket) designs, it was supplied by Monsanto since the late 50's or early 60's but it is on the MOON in abundance, maybe that is why 'they' are mining the hell out of it. You can even buy international rights to mining areas on the Moon already, but i daresay you will find that the DOD is actually running this scam, and will try to shut you up once you get involved more than donating a few grand, or asking too many technical/ legal questions. As for T.T.Brown, i have studied his notebooks (as you know) and have repeated his early EG experiments (as you know) and tried to get in contact with Paul laViolette...as you know. I am simply here to state that everything you talked about in that video is viable, is real, and we do have a chance at self-government. It won't be easy, it will be like Mad Max at first, i suspect. But hopefully greater knoweledge and greater comms between us the peeps will enable a scenario much like you described. But i still think we need a 4th law, a Zeroth law, if it cannot be incorporated in the other 3. We will talk on this later, With Great Respect, -PWM-

Sadly, i cannot quote or link the source video directly, since it involves ex-members & other stuff that is out of bounds here. But like i said, read between the lines.
Bye for now........
edit on 2-9-2017 by playswithmachines because: blah.......

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
He3 is worth, gram for gram, about 18 times more than gold....Think about that....

And think that 1 gallon of seawater can power Vegas for a week......

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: dlbott

OK 4 years later but, i hear you, Bot.
I will try to contact these people, because i am not so arrogant to presume that i know it all, in fact quite the reverse. The more peeps i get to know, the more i learn.
And maybe i'm a few years too late, but hey we still have time.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: playswithmachines

Hey man I've been reading and enjoying your posts for a long time...

You could say I'm a fellow fringer / inventor / experimenter type, though mostly i am the guy who builds the tooling people like you need to build the extremely high precision etc devices you're working on...

(I do self sufficiency, self defense, and etc work too... As well as diy improvements and add ons to existing engunes etc which massively increases how much energy i can get from a given fuel load! I also do mixed mode alternative energy etc for home and etc use which is how i afford the tools materials and truly massive amounts of power i can consume if more than one or two of my cnc multimachines are running simultaneously! )

Check out revolution green they're well advanced in their bid to prove Maxwell's demons exist!

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Helium 3 is certainly available on Earth, and is far easier to get than to go mining the moon currently.

Entrapped material in the Earth and underground gas pockets are a great source of it, not only that but can be produce industrially with a neutron source, also ends up dissolved in heavy water of reactors. Monsanto mining the moon... bit of a stretch, don't you think? Producing vast amounts of Helium free for all these none existent reactors... omg omg

Iv seen zero good evidence for it, only anecdotes that read like the same story rehashed.

The issue playswithmachines is that you always say the same things, and have on many occasions been proven to be very wrong about some things and out right fabricating others on several posts. Not only that but your line about not being arrogant, is an interesting one since you have demonstrated an extremely high level of it in nearly all threads / post chains that I have read on the S&T forum. You appear to like to want to play this game of "Im a keeper of knowledge and its a risk if i release it!" Im surprised actually that you haven't performed a disappearing act and then reappeared under a different alias pointing out your own disappearance as proof you are onto something to be honest

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: roguetechie

Sounds good, mate!
I had an idea (aeons ago) to build modular cube type CNC systems, so you could just add plug-in modules like a drill or TIG welder, or anything, into the robot & off you go!

I would like to chat with you sometime, i am reeeely busy right now, but i check in here every few days.
Send a PM if you want to do Skype on sundays etc, or if you have specific questions.

But i am caught up in an ever-accelerating time right now, you simply would NOT believe some of the stuff i am dealing with right now.....

Thanks for being here, and for reading my posts anyway

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Hmm wait a minute.
Just where can you find He3 on Earth again?
Oh yes we make it with a neutron source.
1 atom at a time.
In 1963.

That is why (formerly ABC warfare company) Monsanto were the only guys who COULD make it back then!
And it was worth (about) 17 times more than GOLD, gram for gram.

Now just add it up if you need a few gallons of the stuff to test your fusion rocket/airplane/ SOAR sattelite (Boyd Bushman knew this)...how many dollars? How many peeps died in the secret nuclear plane trials?
Or the ones carried out in bunkers underground, i heard that a roomful of scientists got vapourised by a fusion accident, they filled THAT room with concrete & forgot about it.

And He3 is very abundant on the moon, as are many high-grade ores, including a mountain of Titanium. I think it was either Buzz Aldrin or the mason secretly in charge of the mission Niel Armstrong, who even commented on the orange/gold colour of the mountain.

The interesting part of this is....you have an abundance of materials to hand to make the strongest domes ever, namely titanium and glass. And you have an abundance of fuel to melt & process it with.

Entrapped material in the Earth and underground gas pockets are a great source of it,

Source please, this is helium the second lightest gas on the table, it will all have perforated to the surface long ago, the atoms are so small. You ever wonder why a balloon filled with Hydrogen sags to the flor after a week?
Because the gas has diffused through the plastic membrane of the balloon.

Monsanto mining the moon... bit of a stretch, don't you think?

I never said that, i said they provided it way back when.

The issue playswithmachines is that you always say the same things, and have on many occasions been proven to be very wrong about some things and out right fabricating others on several posts.

On the contrary, everything i post is the complete truth,at least as i can find out through dilligent research, you have to either live with that or remain in a river in Egypt

Not only that but your line about not being arrogant, is an interesting one since you have demonstrated an extremely high level of it in nearly all threads / post chains that I have read on the S&T forum. You appear to like to want to play this game of "Im a keeper of knowledge and its a risk if i release it!"

Well OK so i can be a bit arrogant sometimes, but i always answer questions honestly, and i say what i think, and i do what i say. I have sometimes said that some things are best kept unknown, but then again most of what i share CAN be found IF you dig deep enough. I am not here to do the work for you, forget your preconceptions about life the universe & everything, and go find out for yourself!

As i have done in almost 40 years of research.

Im surprised actually that you haven't performed a disappearing act and then reappeared under a different alias pointing out your own disappearance as proof you are onto something to be honest

That's hardly even worth answering dude, but no, when i really disappear, like i did for 3 years already, no-one even noticed.

I am not here for attention, i am here because i am bored and beat Mah Jong Connect so many times that i now play to end on a 3 on all 30 levels.

Even that gets boring after a while.

No, what i am now doing is something that i am very much 'on to'...........
Later!

a reply to: ErosA433
edit on 6-9-2017 by playswithmachines because: Typo's

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: playswithmachines

You have a wild imagination, or you are a very bad liar.

You dare ask for sources, yet you provide none at all? Or are your sources from your dreams again? Remember when the only source to things you wrote were in your dreams?

What about your over unity devices? Heck even my signature alludes to that.

You did not even know the basics of computers when you wrote so many IT posts that were completely wrong.

All you write is complete fantasy, but unfortunately it is not fantasy - it is delusional as you believe what you write up.

You need to ease off with your wild jumbled imagination created posting, it is just so unbelievable what you state that the guy who posts photos of clouds that is proof of Nibiru is more believable as he presents proof for his claims.

Actually our main sources of Helium 3 is from the decay of thermonuclear nuclear weapons fuel.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Neutron sources are an investment to make, though have been around a long time and are present in many many universities around the world. Every Uni Iv worked for had one. Either as a very powerful AmBe or a neutron beam. There are also reactors, which have been around since the late 50s in civilian form aaaand are run in many countries around the world.

Helium is the second lightest gas... but your logic does not hold as to your statements

1) You claim that it is impossible to have any natural source of helium. Refuting the possibility of entrapped / diffused helium in rocks or in underground gas.
2) You claim that the moon has loads of it... entrapped in the rocks.

SO its possible to entrap it in rocks on the moon, a planetary body with rocks very very similar to our own, which is only has 1% the mass of the Earth and a surface gravity that is only 17% that of the Earth.., with a low escape velocity of 2.38 m/s (vs 11.2km/s)

The source of the enrichment on the moon is completely to do with its environment, it being basically exposed and bombarded by cosmic rays all the time, which cause neutron spallation in the rocks. That Helium would defuse out of the rocks and out into space at a good rate compared to the Earth but... yeah... you can ignore that right.

The properties of 4He and 3He are very similar/identical for most chemical purposes with only a couple of extreme circumstances in which they differ. It is used in many applications, such as in Helium dilution fridges where the slight chemical properties differences are exploited. Again, every university iv worked at has had multiples of those which require Helium 3 - The device being invented in the Netherlands in 1964... see where your statements don't hold muster? 'Produced at a tiny rate and stipulating that its only done by weapons companies'

Helium is produced by extracting it from wells exactly as i stated, some of this will be Helium-3, not lots, but some and it is a source. It varies naturally from 2 parts 3He to 1M parts 4He up to about 12 parts 3He to 1M parts 4He...

So yeah? Truth right? I think we have different definitions of the word.

Just as MuontoGluon said, I too have seen your posts about various things and they contain a high degree of none-truth, myth, and school yard style exaggeration. You constantly give the line about, go dig for yourself and find the truth... its the biggest cop-out, it basically means you have no tenable sources of information and you want to generate an air of mystery as though keeping people believing tripe is what keeps things going.

Im am about 13 years into my Research career... and my opinion is that you sound like someone who extracted their research career from a realm of non-logic in a world where science is somehow completely different in your realm to like... the rest of the world. Almost like someone who spent their younger years working in a machine shop with a hobby of reading sci-fi and doing a little bit of the popular science, armcharism... when suddenly... PING... it all became real. As said... either a terrible liar or a wild imagination
edit on 7-9-2017 by ErosA433 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Indeed to all you have typed up.

The worst part about his knowledge on He-3....

He could of just read the wiki page on Helium 3 before he decided to type up some very very wrong, made up tripe...

I just read it also, thanks to you because I was unaware of how much we actually get out of the Earth itself, it's quite a damn lot.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: MuonToGluon

It can be a lot though isotopic separation is the expensive part of it all. Still, 3He is very valuable and I know of plants that are trying to separate it out of CO2 wells.

That comes from my old Experiment (the one I moved away from for pastures new) - The detector uses liquid argon, which is very very cheap, 3rd most abundant gas in the atmosphere. The issue is that there is about 1Bq per kg of 39Ar argon producing betas in natural argon. Given the experiment would like to push down backgrounds, getting rid of that would be wonderful.

There is a CO2 well in the US (Cortez Colorado) that pumps CO2 out of a pocket deep under ground, (I say pumps but its already pressurized) They bottle it and take it to the oil fields to re-pressurise the wells. Sounds like an ecological disaster I know. But the upshot is that, a group of engineers where allowed to do some experiments on the process of extraction in order to see how much argon was in the CO2, and to extract it, purify and bottle it.

The reason is that 39Ar is a cosmogenic, and so argon that has been sat underground for millions of years is naturally depleted. So is less radioactive.

The secondary up shot of this exploratory work is that Helium comes with it too. Even regular 4He is worth something and so If I am not mistaken, the company who own the well are in the process of upgrading so they can have a secondary revenue stream.
edit on 7-9-2017 by ErosA433 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MuonToGluon

Well that is your opinion and you are entitled to it.

One line however does need answering.

Actually our main sources of Helium 3 is from the decay of thermonuclear nuclear weapons fuel.

Which is what exactly?

Helium 3 IS a thermonuclear fuel, so what did it decay FROM? pray tell....

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

There are also reactors, which have been around since the late 50s in civilian form aaaand are run in many countries around the world.

Yes there are, fission ones. Of the fusion there are 2 types. The simple ones which work, and the incredibly complex ones like ITER, which do not work.

1) You claim that it is impossible to have any natural source of helium. Refuting the possibility of entrapped / diffused helium in rocks or in underground gas.
2) You claim that the moon has loads of it... entrapped in the rocks.

I didnt say it was impossible, just extremely rare on Earth in a natural condition, and i am not talking Helium 4 which IS available, but Helium 3 which isn't.

The moon has indeed a much lower gravity but is also exposed to cosmic rays etc that we don't get on earth.
That is your 'neutron source' that naturally creates Helium 3, actually not a neutron source but a neutron removal

The properties of 4He and 3He are very similar/identical for most chemical purposes with only a couple of extreme circumstances in which they differ. It is used in many applications, such as in Helium dilution fridges where the slight chemical properties differences are exploited. Again, every university iv worked at has had multiples of those which require Helium 3 - The device being invented in the Netherlands in 1964... see where your statements don't hold muster? 'Produced at a tiny rate and stipulating that its only done by weapons companies'

Yes they are chemically similar because they have the same electron shell configuration, but how much do they use & how much was available back then. And not everyone had anything like a neutron source back then. This goes way back before 64.
It's much easier to make D2 by bombarding hydrogen with neutrons than it is to make He3 by removing one.
H3 or Tritium is even better, but He3 still gives the most bang (and some harmful radiation) for your buck.

It was certainly done by the weapons companies before anyone else got hold of it, the black programs are 50-100 years ahead of tech that you read about in the news.......

Helium is produced by extracting it from wells exactly as i stated, some of this will be Helium-3, not lots, but some and it is a source. It varies naturally from 2 parts 3He to 1M parts 4He up to about 12 parts 3He to 1M parts 4He...

I'm glad to hear it, mining the moon can't be cheap.

Just as MuontoGluon said, I too have seen your posts about various things and they contain a high degree of none-truth, myth, and school yard style exaggeration. You constantly give the line about, go dig for yourself and find the truth... its the biggest cop-out, it basically means you have no tenable sources of information and you want to generate an air of mystery as though keeping people believing tripe is what keeps things going.

People believing in 'tripe' is why we haven't advanced in the last 100 years, we are still in the steam age.
Classical physics is a patchwork quilt of assumptions and contrary equations, of truths, half-truths and downright lies. That's why they havent figured out gravity yet.......

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Separating isotopes is fairly easy, you either use electrostatic, or if it's an extra neutron isotope, centrifuge it while in liquid form, and now it's possible to add a graphene nano membrane to filter out other elements. I am intending to research this further as i need to remove deuterium from the hydrogen in the type 3 prototype fusion reactors.

You see, da gubmint won't tell me how they do it so i have to find out for myself.
I do this through research, experimentation, and observation, something that's rarely done nowadays....

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I await more info .
I HARDLY grasp the technical aspect but SO far I am following after a fashion.
ARE you SURE you have secured yourself ?
Do so FAST if not.
edit on 12-9-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Oh yes i forgot to mention, He3 and He4 are the 'waste' by-products of the D-T and D-D reactions, the waste from these reactors is almost as valuable as the fuel, LOL

Of course you don't believe me, so i will leave it at that.

ETA; actually i may be wrong, i can buy 2 litre bottles of pure deuterium on Ebay for a few grand, at 70 tons TNT per gram, converted with over 99% efficiency directly into electric current by these reactors, it should power a small town for a month or so........

This is not my idea BTW i am merely helping the guy who did invent it, back in the late 50's
edit on 12-9-2017 by playswithmachines because: clarity

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I try to keep it simple, and it is, really, simple.

I have the plans & all the test results from virtually every fusion reactor ever built, about 1GB of PDF's etc.
And they are all horrifically overcomplicated and needlessly expensive.

All the kind of big expensive stuff they have at CERN.

You don't really need all that, these reactors are so simple that it would seem that Tesla designed them. I have actually heard someone say this IS a Tesla design, but i cannot confirm that as yet.
I have to go, see y'all later

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join