It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The shocking video Muslims don't want you to see!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SupersonicSerpent

In your title you have say iam blind why ?
I can see it i assure you...
Iam Muslim so you have insulted me and all my brother :

So u have insulted all my brother who believe in god (christians, jews, palestinians, chinese...)

U have insulted all the believers in god why ?
edit on 15-1-2012 by maritimo69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I'll be so glad when the astroid are super valcano comes and knocks us back to about ten thousand people. Maybe this time around we will learn to live together a little better. We have failed so horrible this time.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
i agree...

I dont understand...

Im not good enough in english people..
But i want say we are all living today in 2012, thats a big big years (i was sure the next 10 years are a transition for the new world, big things happened and INTERNET =6000 years of history for who search...)
Let me tell you we live today with the worst people ever and surely the best people ever , is a gap...

choose the best camp, the camp that will be useful for the future, please people
not the side that is delaying everyone..

PS: THE OP ARE NOT BRAVE !

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by David134
I'll be so glad when the astroid are super valcano comes and knocks us back to about ten thousand people. Maybe this time around we will learn to live together a little better. We have failed so horrible this time.

Very much agreed

2nd

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by maritimo69

I cant speak for the OP, but I dont think he was honestly including all muslim. The video title has this name. It was copied and pasted into the title, without any information in the subject to go off of.

I agree, we should not be choosing sides more than we should be choosing to be one, no matter race, creed, color, etc. The ability to do that very thing, today, is nearly impossible. If you strip away government, media, and know it alls, then maybe there would be some hope for us and the unity of mankind.

But... I just dont see that in our futures. This is why I must believe in God... Who else could pull us from absolute total destrution.

That would be a shame if we WERE the only life in this entire universe.. We're about to make the universe clean of all life, if that's the case. What a pitty.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join