RUSSIA: Attack on Tehran is an Attack on Moscow

page: 5
56
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
reply to post by superman2012
 





From here. If it happens for no reason, then trying to start a war would be in contradiction to their beliefs.



........................which is why they are going to such trouble to provoke Israel/US into attacking them first - ie they are then the victims of an unprovoked attack - and everything they do subsequently is justified retaliation



If they provoked an attack, they may seem to the rest of the world as the victims of an unprovoked attack, but they still would have been the cause of it, which would still be a contradiction of their beliefs. I would hope they would think they can't trick God.




posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mkoll
reply to post by superman2012
 


Oh, I meant skeptical that the are making a nuke


Sorry, my mistake.



posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by blackmirage0311
 


How about killing those satellites in a salvo attack from a squadron of Su-27s flying at the border of earth's atmosphere using satellite killer missiles. Once those sats are gone, at least most of them, the ICBMs are clear to BANG and BANG and BANG, AGAIN AND AGAIN!

Regarding the subs, do not want to get into sub warfare. Just because you say that does not mean that US Navy has a beacon over each single massive or miniature sub that Russia is floating. Also, SS-N-27 Yakhont is deadly and can even be launched from a fishing trailer which can host a truck on its deck. This missile can also be nuclear tipped. Btw, are you sure there are no Russian cruise missles tipped with nukes hidden somewhere in Cuba ready to be launched in 5 minutes. This is not 1962 where nukes via missiles could only be launched from a tower high launchers which could be picked by spy planes.

Like I said in a post before, 'Do not provoke a man who shows sobriety and patience'.

Finally, if Russia gets involved, then surely will be India due to mutual defense pact. North Korea will for sure and then will China resulting in Pakistan coming to the party. Soviet Republics under CSTO invoke their commitment. Egypt under Muslim Brotherhood changes sides, Greece spits on NATO and Turkey refuses to do anything.

The bottomline is, if Russia is threatened the resulting war will not be NATO attacking a 'harshly sanctioned' third world country like Libya. Rest is for any wise man's thinking.



posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Marvellous. This is a re run of Threads. If you have never watched the film please do so. it is not nice viewing. Basically nuclear war starts after Iran is invaded. If a nuclear war breaks out then nobody on this debate will be around to discuss the outcome of it as we will ALL be dead. So please stop treating this as some sort of video game. Nuclear war is Evil. Noone survives it. The very few who do wont live more than a year tops. It will be the end of Planet Earth as I very much think we have enough nukes to literally blow the planet to smithereens. We will just become an asteriod belt.


So please focus on how this can be stopped. March on to the White House or something. We must all rise up and protest else we are all sleeping walking into oblivion. Nuclear war is not how I want to die thank you very much. I would rather go out with some sleeping pills and a few bottles of wine. In bed.



posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
There are thousands of Russians in Israel, and if Israel thought they would have any upper hand on Iran i'm sure the Kremlin has a real surprise waiting on their own turf for them



posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
This turns into a shooting war, everyone will loose.
Mostly the worlds youngsters will be the ones to suffer the brunt .....
There will be a lot of civilian casualties in an airial campaign against Iran.
There may be some heavier loss of life on the US side too.......
There is way the US is invulnerable to the weapons Iran can field against them....
The body bags will get filled with the guilty and the immocent,as thats why this is being staged anyways.....
When it winds down well have a real NWO in charge premanently.......



posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Bottom line of all of this, is that this is all the NWO's doing.

What they want apparently is a collapsed world full of desperate people ready for their leadership.

So..........Islam is going to get destroyed, Europe and the US (Chrsitendom) are going to be collapsed.

So Israel has it's Samson option ready for the new Caliphate, civil war lihad for Europe - and whatever Iran, NK have lined up for collapsing the US - one EMP would be enough to wipe out the entire civilian infrastrcture.

How they are going to screw Russia China, or wether they are to be the architects of their NWO is another matter. But EU, US and Islam are as good as toast!



posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07
 


Correct! Russia has 20 million trained military reserves, while their training might not be to NATO standards but they are no novice in the art of killing and controlling cities and crowds. China 2 Million standing army, do not know about reserves. North Korea, upto 6 million men and women well trained. India, 1 Million reserves and 5 million para military. In 5 years, India might be projecting the largest tank force in Eurasia.

Btw the where is the mighty USAF that first bombs and softens the targets before the ground boys get in. Forget about SAMs, Anti Aircraft AAAs, MANPADs, Balloons etc. Russia has some asymmetrical technologies which can render USAF superiority to conduct bombing runs redundant by atleast 80% over certain well guarded cities. I am not joking, once on the start of a war, major defensive and offensive installations are kept guarded for upto two weeks can rain in immensely painful destruction on NATO countries.

Finally, Russia has several 'Dead Arm' options, where by if everything is lost, they can initiate the destruction of the whole earth and even the whole solar system to leave no winners around the block to have the victory beer!



posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
But EU, US and Islam are as good as toast!


As you're the man in the know, how is my little old Ireland going to fair?
Do share you're wisdom for me to pack some belongings if needs be



posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
Bottom line of all of this, is that this is all the NWO's doing.

What they want apparently is a collapsed world full of desperate people ready for their leadership.

So..........Islam is going to get destroyed, Europe and the US (Chrsitendom) are going to be collapsed.

So Israel has it's Samson option ready for the new Caliphate, civil war lihad for Europe - and whatever Iran, NK have lined up for collapsing the US - one EMP would be enough to wipe out the entire civilian infrastrcture.

How they are going to screw Russia China, or wether they are to be the architects of their NWO is another matter. But EU, US and Islam are as good as toast!


The same people who control nato also control the former warsaw pact nations. If anything has perfectly demonstrated this is how rigged the national economies are and why/how they have packed so much debt.

In america people demonstrate about wall street corruption and they are put down with constant verbal abuse by the media and on alternative sites. Russia and china were communist nations that got sold-out to various influential investors, not that I support pseudo-communism anyway.

It seems we have lots of new posters from rand inc and mitre, trying to impress their bosses.



posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by victor7
reply to post by EarthCitizen07
 


Correct! Russia has 20 million trained military reserves, while their training might not be to NATO standards but they are no novice in the art of killing and controlling cities and crowds. China 2 Million standing army, do not know about reserves. North Korea, upto 6 million men and women well trained. India, 1 Million reserves and 5 million para military. In 5 years, India might be projecting the largest tank force in Eurasia.

Btw the where is the mighty USAF that first bombs and softens the targets before the ground boys get in. Forget about SAMs, Anti Aircraft AAAs, MANPADs, Balloons etc. Russia has some asymmetrical technologies which can render USAF superiority to conduct bombing runs redundant by atleast 80% over certain well guarded cities. I am not joking, once on the start of a war, major defensive and offensive installations are kept guarded for upto two weeks can rain in immensely painful destruction on NATO countries.

Finally, Russia has several 'Dead Arm' options, where by if everything is lost, they can initiate the destruction of the whole earth and even the whole solar system to leave no winners around the block to have the victory beer!


How many countries did stalin invade in eastern europe and central asia???

Russia and China were socialist and now they are authoritarian capitalists. I head the mafia in russia is running circles around the people.

Why the heck would russia support iran to the point of starting a nuclear war against america? I guess we should also ask why would the usa and nato support israel to the point of attacking so many middle eastern nations?

It is planned chaos. Out of chaos comes order. Problem, Reaction, Solution!



posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by PLASIFISK
reply to post by Wrabbit2000
 


How is he out classed?

Second line!

Obama is a second rate community organizer out of South Chicago with a true gift for his speech giving and enough Charisma to fake it past the Media. His controllers and handlers sure don't hurt matters either.
Putin is a retired Colonel from the K.G.B. among his other accomplishments. The KGB isn't like the CIA was. People retired from the CIA if they screwed the pooch. Lubyanka had smoke stacks for their retirement plan. Putin is one of those few world leaders who has has actually talked the talk to some extent, anyway.


What do you mean, how is he outclassed? The only one in Obama's entire administration I'd give any real credit for having the temperament and experience to not wind up taken for a ride by Moscow is Hillary Clinton, and that's reaching. Other than that? Obama has surrounded himself with a combination of sycophants and bully boys.

So... Obama vs. Putin in a battle of wits, ruthlessness and sheer worldly experience in getting one over on the other....... Putin is who I put at #1 and the odds aren't even worth betting on. Just my thoughts, but we're better off hoping Russia is bluffing. We don't have a President up to the task, IMO.
edit on 15-1-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: minor correction.



posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Why does Russia care so much about Iran? Is Russia just trying to protect their interests in Iran, the oil? Can someone please explain to me why Russia and Iran are such strong allies?



posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537
 

Iran and Syria are client states and historic allies of the Soviets and now, the Russians. It's like asking why we'd defend Japan or some Caribbean nation we had interests in. I don't think it's any one thing and it isn't just about Oil. Russia has it's own oil in abundance if they want to get it. I think it's just a matter of Russia finally getting tired of the West stomping their allies and clients at will. They were bound to eventually.



posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537
 


It has much to do with how Russia is not wanting USA control for everything. There is still the struggle for superpowers as you seen in Cold War, only it's not so blatant. Russia does not want conflict, but they will make it clear, they will not dominated. There is a chasm in the world, the East and the West. I hope it does not coming to conflict outright. No-one hopes this. But Russia links stronger with the East, and a threat to Iran is the threat to Russia's interest. So defense is employed. I agree with Medvedev and Putin wanting the USA, and the Western countries all, to look at their own affairs rather than bring more tension, conflict.



posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537
 



Russia and Iran also share a common interest in limiting the political influence of the United States in Central Asia. This common interest has led the Shanghai Cooperation Organization to extend to Iran observer status in 2005, and offer full membership in 2006. Iran's relations with the organization, which is dominated by Russia and China, represents the most extensive diplomatic ties Iran has shared since the 1979 revolution. Iran and Russia have co-founded the Gas Exporting Countries Forum along with Qatar.



In addition to their trade and cooperation in hydrocarbons, Iran and Russia have also expanded trade ties in many non-energy sectors of the economy, including a large agriculture agreement in January 2009 and a telecommunications contract in December 2008.



In July 2010, Iran and Russia signed an agreement to increase their cooperation in developing their energy sectors. Features of the agreement include the establishment of a joint oil exchange, which with a combined production of up to 15 million barrels of oil per day has the potential to become a leading market globally.


link

Plus Russia has helped Iran with their Nuclear tech so we could say they are the bigger brother who is looking out for their little brother, especially as they are in part responsible for the current situation.



posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Is it not obvious Iran / China / Russia have plans that directly are against the West? War must come. It is that simple. Putting it off only allows your enemy to gain strength and intelligence.

The West is not looking to obliterate the East or the middle east. It is simply looking to ensure the betterment of America and the West with as little repercussion and hardship as possible .. but ensuring this is slowly blustering.Russia has NO business giving a radical nation nuclear power or protection. Protecting a power that is threatening to usher in Armageddon and commit mass world wide genocide is a war against the entire civilized world.

 War will come , it is NOT AN IF. It is WHEN. You must strike before things become to decisive and you give the nation opposing you too much time to think and plan.

--------------------------------------------------------

People need to understand there is no IF on this. It is when. The sooner that WHEN is , the better. guaranteed a succesful win? No. The faster you initiate an attack the better. Being on the defensive means you are losing.
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07
 


Nonsense? Who is going to launch "hundreds of nukes"?!



Are you aware of global implications? It seems you are living in fantasy land. Come join me in reality for a second and we can chat about this.
edit on 15-1-2012 by blackmirage0311 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker
 


I do not believe that the USA/UK/Israel had anything to do with instigating social unrest in Tunisia and Egypt, they have mostly kept out of Tunisia and have tried to manage Egypt but not the cause, well let me rephrase that. They were an indirect cause by how they have managed globalization, especially in economics, energy and food (the last two were until recently very connected because of the ethanol crassness especially the use of subsidized corn to produce it).
edit on 15-1-2012 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
Is it not obvious Iran / China / Russia have plans that directly are against the West? War must come. It is that simple. Putting it off only allows your enemy to gain strength and intelligence.

The West is not looking to obliterate the East or the middle east. It is simply looking to ensure the betterment of America and the West with as little repercussion and hardship as possible .. but ensuring this is slowly blustering.Russia has NO business giving a radical nation nuclear power or protection. Protecting a power that is threatening to usher in Armageddon and commit mass world wide genocide is a war against the entire civilized world.

 War will come , it is NOT AN IF. It is WHEN. You must strike before things become to decisive and you give the nation opposing you too much time to think and plan.


This is attitude we don't like. Makes us opposed and wary of the West. Who are you to say what Russia does? I think the USA should keep to its own affairs. If they was not meddling in the East, this conflict right now, not so tense. Our government is not planning for world domination over the West. We look to strengthen ourselves, forge our own connections. Remember Russia too has been victim of terrorism, but instead of invasion, sinking to corruption motives, we look to strengthen bonds to avoid the war.

So.... You think, that Russia should be a subjugation of the USA? You think, Russia should obey the desires of the West? You never think, that Russia is a nation of its own making, acting for itself? This ignorance is insulting. Show respect for other cultures and other governments and other ways of life. The USA is not the entire world. Other nations, other people exist, and they will do as they see fit, to ensure the strengthening of their nation. To make a nation stronger, does not mean that war is being plotted.

I would like better relations between Russia and USA. I don't want to see Dead Hand. Mutual compromises, displays of respect, is the way for this to happen. Not accusations of war-mongering, blaming it solely on the East. You think your country is perfect do you? I know mine is not.
edit on 15-1-2012 by DeepThoughtCriminal because: my english gets worse...






top topics



 
56
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join