It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RUSSIA: Attack on Tehran is an Attack on Moscow

page: 36
<< 33  34  35   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

i very much hope so too! but no need to create war, keep the psychopaths at a distance and let them correct their misgivings.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I have been through a war, there was nothing glorious or great about it. it was terrible, bloody and I lost a lot of friends and saw a lot of people die that I knew and did not know. Nothing about war is good and I would hate to wake up tomorrow and know that I had to make a run for it with my two children to our safe place and hope I could get them there. Then that would just be the beginning, because then you have to survive the horrors of war and for how long, how many years do you have to survive, and that's all you are doing, you are surviving, not living, surviving. I wouldn't want to see thousands and millions of Russians or American men, women and children dying because a bunch of trigger happy bureaucrats, government official, and big-shots were mad at each other, so we, and I mean we, the poor lower nobody s are the one that pay the price for it, all of us, not them, they are sure to be safe and never feel the effects of the war.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mcamp2011

very well said! two stars rights away!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by victor7
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Dude, you don't get either, do you? If Russians and their military high command are not worried then we online folks are not worried either. Hope that puts an end to your grandiose declarations of 'mysterious advanced rats giggling in your panties'.

What if China and India decide to confiscate 10% of their $1T or more each, deposits in the Swiss Banks. At $100B each they invest it all into buying new weapons and all from Russia. This means $200B investment boost to Russian arms industry. This also means raw $20B profits or more to Russian Military Industrial Complex. This also means $600B boost to Russian economy given average money multiplier is 3. Mere this little get together of trade and exchange can give rise to a) three fairly strong military powers b) strong boost to Russian economy which can reverse the tide of population decline and also investments into new industries like agriculture production to meet the growing global demand for food etc. This would provide some diversification of revenues to the Russian economy which is currently mostly dependent on energy resources.

So end of it all.................be happy with your giggling rats!

edit on 30-1-2012 by victor7 because: (no reason given)

VIC....because occasionaly you say something that is true and I can respect...I will not blow you out of the water over your last statement. I will just simply try to explain rather than insult.

The United States CONTROLS the flow of goods and money as well as all finacial transactions that do not involve barter or swap. If the U.S. chose to do so...and there is no reason that it would...it could shut down every financial transaction occuring World Wide.

It could also destroy...without ever firing a shot...the Economy of any country on Earth. The U.S. is the Worlds Largest Consumer Nation....it is also the largest...by a far margin...grower of Food. It also controls the World Bank and even Countries as populous as China depend on both U.S. Purchasing of it's goods as well as recieving payments on loans we have been given. If we just stopped payments on the loans themselves...this would destroy the Chinese Banking System.

If we were to do this and it it went Military...the U.S. Navy could block all shipment of goods...WORLD WIDE....the USAF could prevent all Air Shipments and we could again...without ever firing a shot...refuse all incoming shipments of goods and destroy the world economy. There is no reason for this...as there is no reason for RUSSIA OR CHINA to make the mistake of getting involved with a U.S./IRANIAN WAR....as this also is unlikely...as both Russia and China have told IRAN to knock it off.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Theres one big problem,if the USA thinks it could or ever tried to "blockade the world" and its the humbling fact that Russia,China,England,France,Israel,Pakistan and India all posess nuclear weapons and they would'nt just lay back idle on the sidelines and do nothing if the USA ever tried to really throw its military weight around...

The people of Russia and China especially and North Korea as well really know what it means to suffer through wars and tremendous losses of life and the people of the USA do not and their troop strengths severely dwarf the USA's and so in a conventional world war,they could and would bleed the USA white and dry and then the USA would have to re-introduce the draft,then the it will really hit the fan...
edit on 30-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Splits, if US wanted and if US tried...............these are all hypothetical statements. Try to back these with some actual gunpowder. Yes US can block ship lanes and destroy the economy of say haiti or libya or thailand but not of Russia, China, India, Iran etc. these are too big countries to mess with. Furthermore, any of these nations problems will have reactions on US economy too. If Greek economic problems can cause 10% correction in US markets then think of any major country even going into a small recession. So hypos are good but gunpowder is much better.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by victor7

You mean to say that those who do not confront the psychopaths after equal to or already resorting to cannibalism?

The psychopaths and the scum that hide in their protection are worse than cannibals, which is what was being pointed out.

Do not know about that, but world might get into Cannibalism if WWIII type situation develops or is created by few who want a pre-emptive attack on the other side.

Resorting to cannibalism would be a step up for the psychopaths and their lackeys. Don't certainly mind that for them. The rest of humanity will get by fine without degrading themselves to that level.

That is why, make blocs and alliances and keep the psychopaths at a distance and let them crumble under their own evilness.

Not really interested in that. Strike a blow so huge that the scum feeling secure in the protection of the psychopaths will finish them off, out of a need for their own survival. If they fail, the psychopaths are gone anyway, since with no one to draw their power from they are dead.

In the mean time, Remove the ills of own societies rather than blaming the west for garbage pile up in high school playground where children should be playing and feeling healthy.

Why do you keep advising people not to blame the West for what they do not blame the West for?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Observor

Agree to all the points above, you are one spetsnaz debator. Wish your kinds were in standing by the side of Putin and Gen. Shamanov.

ps: in the mean time, have some mercy

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Israel would kick Russia's @ss.

And the Cow jumped over the Moon.

Besides fairy tales , what else can we talk about.

Don't be too sure of this Israel has as many nukes as China does and while it can not survive Russia wouldn't come out of this unscathed, if anyone's missiles are up to date enough to bypass Russian counter measures which surely exist it would be Israel even above the USA which maintains it's missiles just like Russia, like crap

you'd have to expect a good 20 Nukes to get through assuming they launch 100 or more at Russia, if even 5 Major cities go down and another 15 military sites what is left of Russia with a population of 135 Million, a mangled military, the loss of some of it's biggest population centers and Fall out?

I wouldn't say Israel could defeat Russia but it could put it permanently out of the game the population wouldn't recover

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by lordnightstalker

If that happened everyone better make sure to live underground no matter where you live.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by macaronicaesar

Thanks for noticing babe

xo

top topics

<< 33  34  35   >>

join