It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RUSSIA: Attack on Tehran is an Attack on Moscow

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Lev Trotsky,the People’s Commissar for Military and Navy Affairs..."As long as the tailless apes,evil and proud of their technology,called humans,can build armies and fight,officers will offer their soldiers a choice between possible death at the front and inevitable death in the rear"

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
Lev Trotsky,the People’s Commissar for Military and Navy Affairs..."As long as the tailless apes,evil and proud of their technology,called humans,can build armies and fight,officers will offer their soldiers a choice between possible death at the front and inevitable death in the rear"

Nice quote, how about this:Henry Kissinger: "Soldiers are dumb, stupid animas to be used" as pawns in foreign policy

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by victor7

US is pals with Saudi in order to have a stable oil supplier and in return sell them highly expensive advanced weapons for shiekhs to look at and feel good and giddy about.

Oh my! What happened to the almighty Jews who control the US and global economy? Why does the US need Saudi oil? Why not restrict all their imports to Canada, Mexico and Venezuela? Between them they have the capacity to supply US imports and are easy to control and Jews shouldn't have a problem what kind of regimes the US supports in or whether the US sells arms to these countries for stable oil supplies, since none of them are a security threat to Israel.

Why go to the Middle East and import from a theocratic dictatorship and to maintain stability sell them weapons and increase Israel's insecurity? Why are the omnipotent Jews who control the US and global economy unable to stop that in favour of an approach that serves the US much more easily without hurting Israel in the least?

Regarding bombing Mecca and Medina, I do not think that is stopping any group of Arab nations from launching attack on Israel.
How come you skipped the two miracles, Arabs acting in unison against Israel and able to bring Israel to its knees, that were supposed to happen before the situation comes to Israel using nukes? If Makka and Madina won't suffice, doesn't Israel have enough nukes to evaporate every Arab city one by one until they capitulate, that is assuming the two miracles previously mentioned do take place.

If they are not miracles, but genuine possibilities why are the Arabs waiting for the US to pick them one by one instead of launching the attack on Israel? If they don't do it now, why would they want to do it future?

It is the power and protection from both IDF and US, that keeps Israel's enemies from getting naughty.

If you wish to keep making the same assertion over and over again think that somehow proves it, I am sorry. You still haven't explained why US power is needed to keep any of Israel's enemies at bay.

Regarding Hamas and Hizbullah, they are also on the chopping block. US is taking it one country at a time. Lebenan is one of the 7 nations that are targeted for regime change in the ME.

Funny how the biggest daily threat to Israel's security, Hamas and Hezbollah, that have been declared terrorist organisations by the US remain only on the "chopping block" while the US goes around picking countries which pose no immediate threat to Israel's security and even in future only when you can suspend reason and resort to fertile imagination.

Were Serbia, Afghanistan and Libya threatening Israel's security as well? Or should we look for other reasons only when Israel's security and the mighty "Jewish influence" cannot be blamed?

Iran does REALLY want the nukes............
url=http://stratrisks.com/geostrat/3709]stratrisks.com...[/url]

They had more convincing "proof" of Iraq having WMD in 2003.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by victor7

Regarding Pakistan, killing 20 soldiers and calling it a mistake of communication is one thing and full blown attack is another. US is paying a stiffer price for its NATO supplies via Pak ports as a result. So extra $20-25 million a year for 20 soldiers is a good bargain. Why would US lose 2000 soldiers in 9 years at the cost of $10B a month in Afganistan? Why not just attack Pak and clean up the areas that provide shelter to AQ and Taliban. It is the Pak nukes that are in the equation and are stopping them from invading. Iraqi pilot killed 38 US soldiers in USS Stark attack and it was called a mistake and no body was held accountable. Same here, but Pak nukes have helped them play a wild card of double triple game and all the while getting more than $10B in aid and other goodies.

Can you make a coherent argument? What does US losses have to do with they not apologising if it indeed was a mistake. That is how anyone admits a mistake, by apologising.

The Iraqi action against USS Stark was a genuine mistake because the ship was close to the war zone and later Iraq apologised for it.

US offered no apology for killing the Pakistani military, which is an act of war if deliberate.

Do you think the US can kill Russian military on Russian soil and then claim it was a mistake without offering an apology? That is the difference between being able to strike the US on its soil and not being able to. It has jack to do with having or not having nukes.

Iran does care about getting nukes? They requested and got some help from Pak network and even some rods etc. until they were exposed. This network was also helping Libya at some point. As to why they did not get ready made nukes from NK or Pak, it is because most probably they could not as these parties refused.

Oh, Really? Pakistan would sell a reactor that can make enriched uranium to Iran, but not sell enriched uranium itself?

There was no "exposure". Iran is entitled to buy nuclear reactors for power generation. None of the other NPT signatories was willing to sell them reactors (which is itself a violation of their obligations under the NPT). So they went ahead and bought a reactor from Pakistan. Then the psychopaths started crying "violation of NPT", simply because Iran did not report it to IAEA in time.

There is also a big watch on the items for sale in world markets which can be used to make nuclear weapons or reactors etc. Even dual purpose tools are scrutinized for export.

So bloody what? What does that prove, other than the fact that some paranoid psychopaths do not want Iran to become self-sufficient in its nuclear programme?

End of it all, US still does not want to mess with a regime or country that has nukes

The US is messing with a nuclear power as it pleases and there isn't jack that nuclear power is able to do about it.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

It also has no fear of retaliation by a Nuclear Armed Nation without sufficient delivery systems...and very soon...within 18 to 36 months...even a country with numerous ICBM's will not be an issue either because of the massive ABM system that is almost complete reguardless what the media or Pentagon tells you.

I believe you and that is why I keep saying that those idiots Russia and China act before it is too late and they too are hunted down like the ME states when the US chooses.

Nothing will make the US quiet like a few cities wiped off by nukes.

edit on 26-1-2012 by Observor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Observor

Jews have immense power in the US but that does not mean that they will decide what each US citizen eats for breakfast either. Majority of the NeoCons who have devised this New World Order and Total Spectrum Dominance policies are Jewish and backed by many more of their kind. Russia was sold hollow in 1990s by the Russian Jews and then they fled to Israel and England etc. Anyways, world knows how much good and bad power Jewish folks have around the world, in the west etc. I am not going to start a new topic to prove it.

The best way for Russia and China to act would be to make some alliance and bloc like SCO and try to contain the rampant belligerence of the US-NATO. There is no need to launch nukes and create war of grand scale that can wipe off the humanity from the earth for next 10 million years. If US still disrespects the warnings from the block then there will be action and human dna will not evolve on this earth.................for 10 million years or more.
edit on 26-1-2012 by victor7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Observor

It also has no fear of retaliation by a Nuclear Armed Nation without sufficient delivery systems...and very soon...within 18 to 36 months...even a country with numerous ICBM's will not be an issue either because of the massive ABM system that is almost complete reguardless what the media or Pentagon tells you.

I believe you and that is why I keep saying that those idiots Russia and China act before it is too late and they too are hunted down like the ME states when the US chooses.

Nothing will make the US quiet like a few cities wiped off by nukes.

edit on 26-1-2012 by Observor because: (no reason given)

So let me get this straight...you WANT Russia and China to launch ICBMS at U.S. Cities? This is INSANE!

First of all...both of those countries depend on the U.S. in one way or another...and Secondly....if that ever happened...the U.S. has weapon systems that are a LOT more effective and safer than us Launching Nuclear Missles. Why do you think the U.S. has agreed to such a low number of existing Nukes in it's stockpile? WHY?

Because the U.S. has some Next Gen. Weaponry that most would not believe. And in the case you describe...WE WOULD USE THEM! Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

USA has the maximum number of nukes in the world.

and continue believing the fairy tales you sing.Next gen weaponry are torsional/scalar or biological chimera type both which Russia possess. and astrology indicates that Russia will win the outcome of an world war with USA and USA will cease to exist(possible ww3 period 2012-15,2023-27,max prob 2012-15). Russia has the blessings of archangel Michael and is Michael's Vessel and USA is lucifer's vessel..

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas

USA has the maximum number of nukes in the world.

and continue believing the fairy tales you sing.Next gen weaponry are torsional/scalar or biological chimera type both which Russia possess. and astrology indicates that Russia will win the outcome of an world war with USA and USA will cease to exist(possible ww3 period 2012-15,2023-27,max prob 2012-15). Russia has the blessings of archangel Michael and is Michael's Vessel and USA is lucifer's vessel..

It is YOU who are living in a DREAM WORLD! I am not pro-war...my sometimes job is specific to prevent war or skirmishes. You have no rel information or REAL WORLD training, experience or anything specific to doing anything other than type on your computer about your concepts and ideas.

I have been doing my sometimes job for over 25 years and have been training all my life. It is not the only thing I do as I have two other jobs that also deal with buisness within and outside the U.S. and another job that has allowed me to travel just about everywhere and meet many different kinds of people.

You are just spouting rubbish and have NO CONCEPT of the way the U.S. Military and the U.S. Intell. services plan to keep the Worlds Largest Economy and Sole SUPER POWER SAFE. I have run into many people like you here on the board and know when I am talking to someone of little experience. If you said what you said to me a Russian or Chinese General...they would laugh at you. Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

and you are spouting rubbish too and have been canned several times. Your posting history is of a warmongers.US military will cease to exist in event of war with Russia.Russia is a master of secrets thanks to strong Neptune ,Uranus in its chart.Sun mercury and Pluto govern its technological and military accomplishments and are very favorable for Russia.

Hitler was warned by astrologers not to go to war with Russia and he did.USA and nazi germany's charts period since 2000 are very similiar. And all your chest thumping won't help as USA has misused the divine providence and blessings it had. So now it happens to be seen what happens.If USA decides to peacefully learn its karmic lesson then it will suffer but it will be restored in a matter of years. If usa decides to commit more mass death and destruction its destruction in the hands of Russia will happen as prophecized by many orthodox christian monks and by astrologers.

Choice is in your hands.Learn your lessons and renounce violence or be destroyed in the hands of Russia. Choice is yours. And your chest thumping isn't going to save you.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas

and you are spouting rubbish too and have been canned several times. Your posting history is of a warmongers.US military will cease to exist in event of war with Russia.Russia is a master of secrets thanks to strong Neptune ,Uranus in its chart.Sun mercury and Pluto govern its technological and military accomplishments and are very favorable for Russia.

Hitler was warned by astrologers not to go to war with Russia and he did.USA and nazi germany's charts period since 2000 are very similiar. And all your chest thumping won't help as USA has misused the divine providence and blessings it had. So now it happens to be seen what happens.If USA decides to peacefully learn its karmic lesson then it will suffer but it will be restored in a matter of years. If usa decides to commit more mass death and destruction its destruction in the hands of Russia will happen as prophecized by many orthodox christian monks and by astrologers.

Choice is in your hands.Learn your lessons and renounce violence or be destroyed in the hands of Russia. Choice is yours. And your chest thumping isn't going to save you.

You really don't get it do you? You are living in your own little dream world. The only thingkeeping the current Iranian Caused problem in the Middle East from escallating into a full scale war is the UNITED STATES. You know Jack $#!% about what is going on!

The U.S. is the ONLY thing stopping Israel from Bombing Iranian Nuclear Sites that they were prohibited to build with some exceptions under the NPT that IRAN SIGNED! It is the U.S. that is trying to prevent the entire Middle East from being clouded with Radioactive Dust from such a Bombing.

If you watched or read the news you would know that BOTH China and Russia have told Iran that they will not support them should Iran try to Block the Strait or even worse...Publicly declare that they have a Nuclear Bomb whether true or not.

Iran has been told to knock it off by both China and Russia and if Iran were to do something stupid...and I do not think they will....it will be the end of their regime...PERIOD. Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by victor7

Jews have immense power in the US but that does not mean that they will decide what each US citizen eats for breakfast either.
They decide what items and what food and how much of those things gets sold to us at the retail and grocery stores,so in a very real way they do...

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by victor7

Anyways, world knows how much good and bad power Jewish folks have around the world, in the west etc. I am not going to start a new topic to prove it.

The world has lot more people than those who see "Jewish power" whenever they find a Jew close to power. For a group that is an insignificant minority in every country but Israel and one that very carefully avoids being part of any uniformed service, the only power they hold is the power of persuasion. Unless you claim the entire body of elite of the different nations that are supposed under the Jewish control produced down the generations are a bunch of retards incapable of seeing the long term effects of their decisions and Jews are the only people capable of thinking long term and always manage to persuade there retards into doing things that are detrimental to their own long term interests, but serve the Jews well, the Jews can't hold any power.

On the other hand, everything is consistent with Jews being used by the cunning elite of the countries as the fall guys for their own decisions which have the long term effect they desire and are aware of, but are not comfortable admitting openly to the not too bright general population.

So what is it, have all the European and other Western nations throughout history produced only retards for their elite who were firmly controlled by the insignificant minority of people with long foresight for their own interests or a cunning unscrupulous elite who used an eternally persecuted but clever minority as the fall guys while furthering their own interests? If your option is the former, you and all others who have uncovered the "Jewish conspiracy" must consider yourselves smarter than the rest of the population and non-Jewish elite down the generations combined. Since you are so clever as to have uncovered this vast conspiracy by the Jews down the generations, may be you can also outwit them? After all, they never needed physical power or numbers to control the elite of the powerful nations to serve their own interests and since you are smarter than them, you shouldn't need them either. Also be careful to avoid every Jew, even those who are against the Jews, since there is no knowing if they are only playing both sides of the game to trap you, so that even when you succeed in unseating the "Jewish power", it will only be replaced by another "Jewish power".

Contd...

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by victor7

...Contd

The best way for Russia and China to act would be to make some alliance and bloc like SCO and try to contain the rampant belligerence of the US-NATO. There is no need to launch nukes and create war of grand scale that can wipe off the humanity from the earth for next 10 million years. If US still disrespects the warnings from the block then there will be action and human dna will not evolve on this earth.................for 10 million years or more.

Let me guess, no one should act against the US when they still have a chance to do so, but do when they no longer have a chance? Sounds like a brilliant plan

The US will never attack a member of the proposed alliance as long as the alliance can strike them back on the US soil. But when the alliance loses that ability, which is only a matter of time, they will attack. They don't care how much losses you can cause their military, they will cause greater losses to your military and civilians. How long will you continue to fight them in a war they cannot lose? Remember they don't care about anything or anyone except their own power. Until you can make them lose their power to hurt you, they never lose. But you will be paying a heavy price for not making them lose their power while you still had the chance.

Remember a direct military attack is not the only way they can hurt you or manipulate you. With most of the world's resources under their control the alliance will not last. Take for example China. China will be heavily dependent on the resources under the control of the West. For China being a part of an overt military alliance directed against the West, they will extract a huge price for it in terms of the cost that China will pay for these resources. Same will be case with countries like India should they join it. At the same time they will refrain from any overt military attacks against anyone (remember the lull in major US military adventures after Vietnam war until the fall of the Soviet Union?). Everyone will be lulled into a false sense of security while finding the membership of the alliance costly financially. What do you expect the members to do? Continue with an alliance which seems to serve no purpose and pay the cost daily or leave the alliance for a better financial deal with the West while suffering no consequences to security? How many members do you think will continue in the alliance under such circumstances? Especially those like China and India who will be heavily dependent on the resources under Western control? Soon it will be back to where we are now.

Anyway who wants to join a security alliance that refuses to admit a country that is desperate to join and in need of security? It is an alliance that is intended to enhance the security of those who don't need it now and refuse to provide it to those who do. Why would anyone want to believe these countries which can threaten the West today would come to their rescue even if they became members should they come under Western attack?

They are not prepared to launch an attack today that could potentially wipe out humanity for 10 million years, but will do the same if they form a block and issue warnings and the West refused to respect them? If their issuing the warnings to test whether the West will respect them or not is the only thing that is preventing them from launching the attack, I doubt the warning will ever come. Isn't there a block now? Who is preventing them from issuing the warning? Themselves.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

So let me get this straight...you WANT Russia and China to launch ICBMS at U.S. Cities? This is INSANE!

Yes, I want them to and no, it is not insane.

First of all...both of those countries depend on the U.S. in one way or another...and Secondly....if that ever happened...the U.S. has weapon systems that are a LOT more effective and safer than us Launching Nuclear Missles. Why do you think the U.S. has agreed to such a low number of existing Nukes in it's stockpile? WHY?

Because the U.S. has some Next Gen. Weaponry that most would not believe. And in the case you describe...WE WOULD USE THEM!

US' capability to retaliate is not in doubt, its willingness to is very much.

We also understand US will launch a first attack, conventional, nuclear or some other super sophisticated weaponry, once they feel absolutely safe from any counter attack, which, both of us agreed, is only a matter of time.

So Russia and China have only two choices, attack now and risk the consequences or wait for the US to launch an attack without any consequences to itself.

Anyone sane will choose the first option.

I also don't believe there is any significant probability of US launching a counter attack knowing there will be another round of attacks on the US should the US launch a counter attack. No one in the US will be thinking about the dead, they will be thinking about staying alive, whose chances are highly diminished with a counter attack. So there won't be a counter attack. But I may be wrong and they may be suicidal, in which case they could launch an attack on Russia or China even when they are still vulnerable to a counter attack. In which case it certainly doesn't make any sense for Russia or China to wait for the US to strike and probably annihilate as much of the US as possible in the very first set of strikes.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Imo,the USA's nuclear submarines alone would be able to send china and russia and iran back to the stone age,a place and way of life their asking to be sent by threatening whoever they feel like, whenever they feel like doing it,they need a very rude awakening and they need their mouths shut...God do i wish the USA had listened to general patton when the USA alone had the a-bomb!

edit on 26-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

What costs are you talking about for joining the alliance? Some annual military exercises and some upgrading of the armament and force readiness. Nations which have lots of surplus cash can invest into high tech research of Russia and gain valuable knowledge and exposure for their own domestic industries. I think Indians learned supersonic missile technology Brahmos from Russia and are now working on hypersonic missiles. Iran got some good inputs from North Korea on missiles and then turned around and produced quite of few more advanced and longer range one's themselves. There are no other mountains of costs involved. The power of the alliance is in unity of action. Right now the 'all mighty' brave US-NATO are defeating small nations with armies hollowed by sanctions and resulting defections of troops. Do they have the 'mental capacity' to take on a fully fed and armed military of even medium size nation, which armed with Yakhonts, S300s, Su30s and long range missiles and others? Heck neither of the countries Iraq, Serbia, Libya resorted to terrorism to inflict losses. Wonder what would have happened if Serbians in Europe had done something brave and suicidal in response to relentless bombing of their civilian populations. West is not willing to take losses in even few thousands. If they have to face loss of say 1000 soldiers killed in a week, they will be mentally vaccumed, no knowing what to do next.

Furthermore, SCO is not yet a military alliance willing to provide security for its members, once it becomes one then members like Iran, Syria and others with substantial military capacities will be more than welcome. Currently SCO is merely a political dialogue on the basis of BRICSA.

Also China is dependent on resources regarding energy and for those it depends on middle east and Russia. India gets its oil from Iran and others in middle east. West does not control these resources atleast as for now.
US is more dependent on China for its cheap labor than China on stealing/copying US technologies.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Pre-emptive attack on the US was studied by Soviets under Andropov in early 1980s. That time was the peak of Soviets in power and military readiness. Generals studied the scenario and concluded that it was 'non winnable' situation. Also, in 1999, Russian high command very seriously studied the nuclear attack on NATO air bases conducting bombing runs on Serbia. Again the conclusion was not favorable. Russia has maximum only 1/3rd of Soviet power now. So any pre-emptive venture will not have happy endings. It is nonsense to even discuss nuclear exchange scenarios between any countries.

Russians are not third world minded. They are much much more intelligent and deep thinking. There are many other ways to teach west the costs of 'military belligerence' and 'political cowboyship' than attacking them with nukes and WMDs.

However, I would agree that the fear of losses is what keeps the west in the 'good boy' grouping. Where they do not fear losses, they become real bad boys and then after some point 'evilness' in actions kicks in as they have absolutely nothing to fear, so why not go on a video game like turkey shoot. Bombing the tanks and APCs is good like video games, they i.e western civilians never see the blown up and dying soldiers in them anyways.

Btw, most probably attack on Iran is not happening this year. Obama wants to be reelected and does not want to be seen as a war making president. US is really tired from Iraq and still involved Afghanistan. Israel can jump the gun but they are wise enough to not anger the headmasters. However, like Russian FM Lavrov said, "US has developed strategy to lead from the back like in Libya". Britain and France were on the media forefront but US was running most of the missions and providing critical technological and refueling support to NATO. So Israel attacking and US backing might happen and Obama might save his face saying he had to help the ally in ME.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Imo,the USA's nuclear submarines alone would be able to send china and russia and iran back to the stone age,a place and way of life their asking to be sent by threatening whoever they feel like, whenever they feel like doing it,they need a very rude awakening and they need their mouths shut...God do i wish the USA had listened to general patton when the USA alone had the a-bomb!

edit on 26-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

While Russia is weak today but that does not mean it is ready to buy tickets to the 'stone age' disneyland, anytime soon. Nuclear power is only area Russian are left of a match to the west. So expect a score of 1-1 in the 'nuclear cup' soccer game. If wanting to play some overtime, then Russia might even come out winners due to the geographical factors.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Imo,the USA's nuclear submarines alone would be able to send china and russia and iran back to the stone age

Perhaps.

back to the stone age,a place and way of life their asking to be sent by threatening whoever they feel like, whenever they feel like doing it,they need a very rude awakening and they need their mouths shut...

That would be the USA, not Iran, China or Russia.

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join