1 million Irish setters against Mitt Romney!!! How do you guys feel about Mitt?

page: 1

join

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Gotta love political satire
How do you guys feel about Mitt Romney? I live in Utah and the Mormons totally control the government. The liquor laws totally suck, it is impossible for night clubs to dodge all of the stupid laws, Utah legislation wants it that way. I'm afraid that if we get a Mormon in office the LDS church is going to have major influence over everything.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I think it's silly to mix religion and politics, but I'm not from the US so......

I think the man clearly lacks empathy and compassion, not to mention common sense.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
He always seems like he should be selling cars..like a greasy car salesman..

I don't trust him. He seems to always to say just what the everyone wants..

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
I think it's silly to mix religion and politics, but I'm not from the US so......

I think the man clearly lacks empathy and compassion, not to mention common sense.

Politics (from Greek πολιτικός, "of, for, or relating to citizens") is a process by which groups of people make collective decisions.

OK So much for the Wiki definition...I agree with your 2nd statement but not the first because the Church does busy itself in Politics. No use of contraception allowed, for example. I am not from the US either.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
He's a puppet. His corporate campaign donations will be identical to Obama's as was McCain/Obama in 08. All just a big theater show. Vote Ron Paul and drop that curtain.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled

I agree

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by nkultra

I did a lot of research on Bain, pretty shady business.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Romney is the farthest thing removed from a christian as possible!!

Just look at his international policies, death served with a side of war.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Mormons have temple rituals that are straight up masonic

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
They have secret hand shakes and masonic hand signs. Joseph Smith was a Freemason

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Mitt blocked our page on FaceBook. Lol

top topics

join