It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Idiots hunting Big Foot shooting in woods behind my house.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Oh, there are many, many stories passed down up here on Big Foot. This whole area was once the home to the American Indians. It was taken away from them in the most horrible ways due to gold being discovered here. My area is home to the first gold mines, before California.

Have you heard of the Trail of Tears....so sad, the way the true land holders, the Indians, had everything taken from them. They were mercilessly rounded up, chased off their land, and killed.

The history of BF is well documented in historical lore of the American Indians that called this area home, long before we came and took it all........

The Native American Indians considered Big Foot their brothers...The Native American Indians may be gone....their stories are not....

Native American Tribes of Georgia

Welcome to Native Languages of the Americas! You have reached the Native American states section of our website, a new educational project designed to provide information about indigenous people in different U.S. states. Follow the links to the right of our tribal map for more information about the language, culture and history of each Georgia tribe, or scroll below the map for Georgia Indian activities including a wordsearch, fact sheets for kids about each tribe, and worksheets teaching words from the different Native American languages of Georgia. Feel free to print any of these materials out for classroom use!

American Indians in Georgia
The original natives of the area that is now Georgia included:
[Map of Georgia tribes in the past]
About Our Maps *The Apalachee Indians
*The Cherokee Indians
*The Hitchiti, Oconee and Miccosukee Indians
*The Muskogee Creek Indians
*The Timucua Indians
*The Yamasee and Guale Indians
Other Indian tribes were driven into Georgia after Europeans arrived:
*The Shawnee Indians
*The Yuchi Indians
There are no federally recognized Indian tribes in Georgia today.
Georgia's Native American tribes were evicted from the state during the 19th century, despite a Supreme Court ruling that it was unconstitutional to force them to leave. Most tribes that once were native to Georgia ended up on Indian reservations in Oklahoma. If you click on the link for each tribe above, you can find more information about them.

Of course, some native people remained behind in hiding. There are three tribes in Georgia which are recognized by the state as descendants of those people:
www.native-languages.org...

Des

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Bigfoot has even been seen and heard by me,on several occasions right here where i live in south eastern,mass. within a part of "the worlds most haunted place" "the bridgewater triangle" > en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 10-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Such a sad and true story on the accounts of the native Americans.
No wonder bigfoot doesn't want to expose himself!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Call the DNR or Fish and Wildlife Service. There isn't an open season on Bigfoot. There are minimum distances for discharge of firearms around residences also. I wouldn't start shooting at them

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982

Yeah,really sad,i guess the us cavalry was bored after the civil war and needed something to do to justify their budget,sound familiar? and so dehumanizing,demonizing and killing off the indians became a popular and fashionable thing to do and we certainly had a lot of nerve,prosecuting and killing nazis for what they did,when we did something very similar...

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
First off don't call the police, call the park service and/or the fish and game commission.
If that doesn't work then play this real loudly:

Follow it up with making some really loud squealing noises, and I will bet you they'll be gone in a big hurry.

LOL...that was filmed 32 miles from here, and they would pull out a jug and pass it around while clogging in the dirt...I can kick a step my own damn self....

Welcome to my neck o the woods....

Did you know that clogging was brought over to the U.S. by The Irish and Scottish immigrants with the influence of the Native American Indians incorporated. . The music too.....

Country Steps Cloggers
What is Clogging?
A Brief History
By Jeff Driggs
Editor of the Double Toe Times

Clogging is a truly American dance form that began in the Appalachian Mountains and now enjoys widespread popularity throughout the United States and around the world.

As the Appalachians were settled in the mid 1700's by the Irish, Scottish, English and Dutch-Germans, the folk dances of each area met and began to combine in an impromptu foot-tapping style, the beginning of clog dancing as we know it today. Accompanied by rousing fiddle and bluegrass music. Clogging was a means of personal expression in a land of new found freedoms.

The word "Clog" comes from the Gaelic and means "time". Clogging is a dance that is done in time with the music - to the downbeat - usually with the heel keeping rhythm.

As clogging made its way to the flatlands, other influences shaped it. From the Cherokee Indians, to African Blacks and Russian Gypsies, clogging has enveloped many different traditions to become truly a "melting pot" of step dances.

home.fuse.net...

Des
edit on 10-3-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Yeah,really sad,i guess the us cavalry was bored after the civil war and needed something to do to justify their budget,sound familiar? and so dehumanizing,demonizing and killing off the indians became a popular and fashionable thing to do and we certainly had a lot of nerve,prosecuting and killing nazis for what they did,when we did something very similar...

So,you are comparing the native americans to nazi's?
Did I understand that correctly?
Please explain.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

So,you are comparing the native americans to nazi's?
Did I understand that correctly?
Please explain.
How could the usa feel comfortable and righteous prosecuting and killing nazis for their genocide against the jews and others,when not long before,the usa had just completed its own genocide which killed off around 90% of the native americans of north america...

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Decided not to be so dang emotional.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

How could the usa feel comfortable and righteous prosecuting and killing nazis for their genocide,when not long before,the usa had just completed its own genocide of the indians...

Well,now I understand your point.

My sympathies where towards the American Natives,not towards the American Colonists.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Sorry,Des.

2nd

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Your thread about idiots hunting and shooting at bigfoot,branched off into wild drunken hillbillies, which branched off into the movie deliverance,which branched off into the indians seeing bigfoot,which branched off into their genocide...sorry i didnt say what you wanted me to say...bye

link   

A-hole....where I live, the Native American Indians are revered and...sympathised with. Their heritage is the roots of ours.

You don't know what the **** you are talking about..... Go start your own hateful thread, leave mine alone....

Des.

link   

Your thread about bigfoot hunters,branched off into wild drunken hillbillies,which branched off into the movie deliverance,which branched off into the indians,which branched off into their genocide...bye

Good riddance.......

Des

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Sorry,Des.

2nd

You owe me no apology at all....ever. We are friends.....

Des

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse

Call the DNR or Fish and Wildlife Service. There isn't an open season on Bigfoot. There are minimum distances for discharge of firearms around residences also. I wouldn't start shooting at them

At urging of previous posters I did call Forest Services about it and filed a report. Call the cops up jere, it takes them an hour to get here, if they take you seriously.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by doodles40

I know you weren't saying that. But, that Finding Big Foot show makes it seem that way....

Yep, the forests up here are pretty mysterious. It's still one lane gravel and dirt roads up here. Love it I do.

Got lost one time in my own back yard.
Chasing bears out of my yard is a regular Spring event. One time had a huge buck who wouldn't let me in my own house. He decided it was his and kept stomping the ground and grunting at me, while lowering his rack and shaking at me......I got back in my jeep, went for a ride....when I returned I flew up my steep driveway with horn blaring to make sure it was all clear.

Des

Oh wow really? Sounds exciting haha I'd love to check out areas like that one day

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by grayghost

God I can't stand those retards on finding bigfoot. I mean I am a strong beleiver in bigfoot but those guys make it hard to be

I hear ya bobo kills me and i think the chick that hang with him has a crush on ole bobo.

The one guy over them is a smart a$$. Can't think of his name but he makes bobo look smart.

Hahaha exactly! And how bobo just has no logic behind anything, like he'll be listening to someones story and no matter how stupid it is he just goes yeah that's definately a sasquatch. And how they call them squatches

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by grayghost

God I can't stand those retards on finding bigfoot. I mean I am a strong beleiver in bigfoot but those guys make it hard to be

I hear ya bobo kills me and i think the chick that hang with him has a crush on ole bobo.

The one guy over them is a smart a$$. Can't think of his name but he makes bobo look smart.

Hahaha exactly! And how bobo just has no logic behind anything, like he'll be listening to someones story and no matter how stupid it is he just goes yeah that's definately a sasquatch. And how they call them squatches

Ya know what I think...If Bobo actually ran into BF...he'd crap his pants....

He's in it for the money, in the show. I just wish they'd get the real Cryptozoology experts on the show. Some scientists with reports on DNA,and things like that....

Des
edit on 11-3-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Hahaha exactly! You know the show sucks when they're expert is the dumbest of them all. And how he always tries to compare himself to bigfoot. I think it's his secret passion to run away and live with Bigfoot

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join