It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Safety Officers don't Police

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
In America the power given to police officers has been abused for many years. It just so happens that many of these people who join forces with the law are racist invididuals who care about society less than sewer rats and live on a false natural high created by their own ego. In this post I am talking about the day-to-day activities of a police officer and the truth behind the masquerade of this group in modern day american society.

Men from many years ago who were probably even more despicable wrote a list of rules that people need to follow because all in all, people of society are not mature or smart enough to make their own decisions in the world. So you are policing to regulate control over society based on minor things that go against what a group of controlling people wrote down as rules a time from past history when people lied even more than they do today. Lets say that we are not smart enough and we make mistakes that affect other people - yes a safety officer should be assigned to the situation. They should not be called 'police' officers but 'safety' officers.

I can't tolerate cops abusing their power anymore on the innocent people of society, because I see that these officers do not care at all, but are worse than thugs. They go throughout cities and neighborhoods looking for bad to do on all people - protecting has nothing to do with searching for ways to take away goods and freedom. There are positive things a cop can do, but the whole job is a front and they are mostly fakes who have nothing but hatred in their souls for people in the world. Just because I know that these people are no good, I wish everybody does whatever they can to break the law. I trust that society is smart and mature enough to take care of themselves and make decisions on their own. Cops will take your money from you if break one of their small rules, I am one who gives you complete freedom to be yourself and lets you do what you want to do. My example is comparatively right put into the context of good and bad, but evil does rule the world.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

Those are pretty extreme statements. Did you think this post over fairly carefully? Here are some of the things that concern me, perhaps you could explain them?

Men from many years ago who were probably even more despicable wrote a list of rules that people need to follow
Are you talking about our laws? They're getting rewritten all the time, and officials elected today can change any of them.

minor things that go against what a group of controlling people wrote down as rules a time from past history when people lied even more than they do today.
Couldn't you say that any legislator is, in a way, a controlling person? And lied more than today? When are you talking about? The Constitution and first laws in the 1700's?

but the whole job is a front and they are mostly fakes who have nothing but hatred in their souls for people in the world. Just because I know that these people are no good, I wish everybody does whatever they can to break the law.
That's a pretty strong condemnation of the police. I'm not sure what evidence you have for that.

And I am absolutely sure that advising other people to break the law is a bad idea.

If I'm misinterpreting you, please let me know.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
Those are pretty extreme statements. Did you think this post over fairly carefully?

Sorry about that, I used more emotion in my writing because of many experiences that I had.

Are you talking about our laws? They're getting rewritten all the time, and officials elected today can change any of them.

I trust people less now days, it was hard to get the meaning of my words in a visual format (I didn't mean that).

Couldn't you say that any legislator is, in a way, a controlling person? And lied more than today? When are you talking about? The Constitution and first laws in the 1700's?

No I mean the physical control, I had a cop ride by in his motorcycle the other day and he went right up close to my car looking at me, looking for anything he can do to get money or take away my freedom, he drove his motorcycle to the front of my car and starred at me in my eyes. He glared at me. Thankful that there happened to be a person with a downed motorcycle on the side of the road, and he went to them, flashing his lights...

That's a pretty strong condemnation of the police. I'm not sure what evidence you have for that..

And I am absolutely sure that advising other people to break the law is a bad idea.

If I'm misinterpreting you, please let me know.

It does not matter if a person sees it on youtube because a person does not care. I am currently sorting out in other forums that love is hard to find in the world. It does exist but it is not common and some people argue on that so besides cops the world is helpless. A cop will spit in an innocent person's face. I am talking about certain fractions of America, a large percentage.

What I mean by breaking the law, is this -

You know those times when you are the only one at the light, maybe night time. You know there is no cars. Run it. A police officer will be waiting for you in the bushes because this world is ran by evil.
edit on 15-1-2012 by greyer because: a typo

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
oops delete
edit on 17-1-2012 by VforVendettea because: (no reason given)

top topics

join