It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is The White House making Americans poorer to compeat with China?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by skuly

Honestly? I would say no - instead America is nearing the end of the cycle of literally inventing money and is now reaping the problems this creates. Or, in other words, there isn't much it can do while the markets are playing out like they are at the moment.

What they really need is to become the hub for all Chinese Yuan transactions as this would take the pressure off.......hang on a sec.......too late.......

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

Making money, indeed, friend.

There's that angle of the Rothschild's controlling the money surplus, so I wouldn't be surprised if the Asian-American exhange rates ramped up to be a major news angle this year and next.

And as for the history of fact in regards of the Rothschild's hold on Central Banking, maybe we'll finally see 'ole Evelyn on a one dollar bill after all! lol!!!

Or, maybe not...

But seriously though, I'd keep my eye on Japan. The most-advanced/westernised nation of those northernly regions, and its in tatters, "officially" or not-- whilst the hubs of Shanghai and HongKong go from strength to strength on account of Western needs...

Thats the one to watch given our tech gear is made and distributed from there...
edit on 16-1-2012 by Futurcrat1 because: retyped to make sense

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The White House? Um no. It's our plutocratic government in general. The corporment...our corporate-run government. Is that what you meant by "the White House?"

And compete? Um there's no competition here. The U.S, is no longer even in the game.
edit on 1/16/2012 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I hear that, friend.

Have you noticed the shift in language, the way we acknowledge Them as trillionaires now. It used to be that at one time, oh, the billionaires are all-powerful. Now its the movements of a trillionaire here and there, and its scrolled on the ticker tape at the bottom of the screen on the news now!!!

I'm fascinated by that!

It proves the paranoia of celebrity culture reinforcing a subliminal view that 'its never enough', and we have top ten song in the charts saying about money, and millionaires, and then that recent one where the guy says he wants to be a billionaire 'so freakin' bad!"

Now wonder we're all bankrupt either side of the pond; the companies were morally bankrupt to begin with, and their making us believe in the magic, and power, and "worth" of money, had ironically, now bankrupt us!!!!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Futurcrat1
reply to post by BO XIAN

Have you noticed the shift in language, the way we acknowledge Them as trillionaires now. It used to be that at one time, oh, the billionaires are all-powerful. Now its the movements of a trillionaire here and there, and its scrolled on the ticker tape at the bottom of the screen on the news now!!!

INDEED. I'm quite . . . amazed at how A) ignorant the average citizen is on such things and

B) how even those who know something are so passive or dismissive or . . . irrational about such realities.

I'm fascinated by that!

As am I.

It proves the paranoia of celebrity culture reinforcing a subliminal view that 'its never enough', and we have top ten song in the charts saying about money, and millionaires, and then that recent one where the guy says he wants to be a billionaire 'so freakin' bad!"

INDEED. What do they plan to do with all the exta bills . . . wipe their rears with them just to brag about it??? Sheesh.

Now wonder we're all bankrupt either side of the pond; the companies were morally bankrupt to begin with, and their making us believe in the magic, and power, and "worth" of money, had ironically, now bankrupt us!!!!

YUP. I think it also figures into requiring everyone to have the Mark of the Beast chip implant . . . bankrupt everyone . . . then offer everyone to wipe out their debts plus give them say $25,000 to boot--if and only if they get the chip implant.

The business about the Rothschilds being worth 300 TRILLION and able to give each of 6 billion people $500,000 is more than a little incredible. I'd guessed their wealth was in the stratosphere . . . interesting to have some speculated but calculated figures to it. And that's just one of the big controlling families.

. . . then there's the Scriptures about . . . a bag of gold for a loaf of bread.

Either gold gets super plentiful . . . or . . . far more likely . . . bread gets very scarce.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Fitch303

I guess making a living wage in the most expensive country to live in is to much to ask for. UAW worker fight for thier wages everytime they sit down at the bargining table.

My stepdad works for a subsidarary of Ford Mo Co. His company pays him $25 an hour. They have 300 empoyees. The company profit is $2 million a year.

My buddy works at Walmart. He make $8 an hour, They aslo have 300 workers. The store he works at make $2 million a month profit.

Tell me whos getting screwed.
edit on 16-1-2012 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I read a book called "Clash of Civilisations" from Amazon about a year ago, and Kissinger is quoted on the cover saying something about its importance. And this thread got me thinking how maybe the message its author, and Kissinger, and others, lap up as an insider-perspective of "what to do with us" as the book implies in its context of historical referencing and subliminal crying-out for a realpolitik take on foreign policy-- maybe we're seeing such an 'impulse' - as Sufi mystics would call it - and thats what accounts for us as we now are, given we're in the two most supposedly all-powerful western nations, the populations of which are now largely reduced to being nothing more than demoralised drones now-- softened up, suitably, for such political elites we've got in power as I type!?!?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join