It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israelis in Jerusalem Answer the Question "Where Ya From?"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Cool video. Truthful just like a map. 70 percent of Jewish Israelis are born here. But the statistics of the video are slightly different.
Just as with map - it shows all Jewish owned land in white, maybe it is true and i will not argue. But then it shows all non-Jewish land as green? The rest of land was owned by British authorities, foreigners and ctr too.
Russian compound that Tereza from the video was born in apparently was owned by ...., yes boys and girls - it was owned by Russian empire. In WW1 Turks threw Russians out but the land was still theirs. It is now land of Russian government.
Here,read about it. Take a wiki factor under consideration but most facts there are true.
en.wikipedia.org...
If Tereza was born in Russian compound - it was not her land. It was taken from Russians.

edit on 16-1-2012 by ZeroKnowledge because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-1-2012 by ZeroKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
People are easily brainwashed. The Bible is the ultimate tool for brainwashing. The Jews in Israel that have been documented in this thread keep repeating "God gave this land to us". If they were Atheist I think that there wouldn't even be a problem.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by freedomSlave

Here is another video showing how the Zionists treat an 8 year old girl:

edit on 15-1-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

It's funny you say "Zionists", as if you knew what that actually meant. Those Extremist Jews in this video you posted are actually the most hated group in Israel. They are called Haredim or Ultra-Orthodox Jews and they are about 10% of the Israeli population. They don't work, they don't pay taxes, and they don't serve in the military. All they do is study the biblical texts all day long for their whole lives. They completely HATE the Israeli government, but have no problem getting welfare checks to fund their "lifestyle"...

To say that these Haredim are "Zionists" is just "Propaganda Gone Wild!"

That 8-year old girl is a Modern Orthodox Jew, completely different views than the extreme ones of the Haredim. This disgusting incident was big news about 2 weeks ago. The whole country, aside from the Haredim, rallied behind this poor girl. There was a big riot, shortly after, to show support for her. The tension between the Haredim and the rest of the country have been escalating recently. My solution would be to stop giving them stipends.

If you're trying to make Israel, "Zionists", or Jews look bad and evil, then at least make sense! lol Haredim=Zionists?
Not on this planet... They'd probably kill you for saying that!
You might as well call Palestinians "Zionists", too, while you're at it...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DJAghetto

LOL did you hear that on TV?

There are different sects of Haredi Judaism, even an anti-Zionist sect.

But don't kid yourself turbo, there are also Zionist sects that support the Israeli government and it's apartheid actions.

How about you come back once you walk off the embarrassment from reading this post.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

LOL did you hear that on TV?

There are different sects of Haredi Judaism, even an anti-Zionist sect.

But don't kid yourself turbo, there are also Zionist sects that support the Israeli government and it's apartheid actions.

How about you come back once you walk off the embarrassment from reading this post.

Why would I need TV? I have the Internet lol

"Zionist sects that support the Israeli government"

Really? Do you even know what a "Zionist" is?

"it's apartheid actions"? Ha! Good luck trying to compare Israel with South Africa!

Haredim are not Zionists. They may have a political party in the Knesset, but they are completely against everything that Israel stands for. The Haredim want to control Israel, including the West Bank and Gaza Strip, under their own strict authority. No democracy, No Arabs, No Secular Jews, etc. They don't want anybody, who's not like them, in their country. This is what the Haredim want: A Taliban-style rule. Is that what YOU want? The overwhelming majority of the Israeli population, which is mostly secular, opposes that.

Seriously? Where are you getting your sources from? The New York Times?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Wow, this is certainly a poor example of their Zionism. Like another poster I too saw the alcohol and tend to agree that this was a stoned, or drunk, or both, youth exercising his belligerence and ignorance. What I have to say about that though, is that the family unit in the Jewish family is VERY patriarchal. If this kid is able to spout these obscenities and partake of that quantity of alcohol, he is getting those lessons from above him in his hierarchy.

I can only hope that this is a minority attitude, but I am also a realist, and understand that it probably is not.

Thanks for the clip..... I think

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by 23432

...but it appears most Israeli's do not make policy. So either they are as pathetic as other countries in allowing their leaders to manipulate the system to ill ended purpose, or they are just plain ignorant. Either way, I can't understand the idea that they are God's chosen people at this point. Arrogance has no place in this world. Arrogance is a form of aggression, humility is peaceful. Perhaps they should be a little more humble, not because they are Jews or Israeli's or anything other than part of the 7 billion human inhabitants sharing this planet.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Speaks volumes when you selectively edit your video to reflect your preconceived notions.

I guess the equivalent of this would be someone asking 1000 Iranians if they want to kill Americans then showcasing the 20 or so that take the bait... See, the video shows that all Iranians say they want to kill Amurrica. Get your gun, we're going to war.

Trolls are trolls, online or off.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
These people will die the same fate that Pharaoh did when trying to kill Moses PBUH. They will die under the sea of being blind and hatred and when their death comes only then will they see the truth. Their veil will only be lifted from their eyes as soon as they are dying.

“We took the Children of Israel across the sea: Pharaoh and his hosts followed them in insolence and spite. At length, when overwhelmed with the flood, he said: ‘I believe that there is no god except Him Whom the Children of Israel believe in: I am of those who submit (to Allah in Islám).’ (It was said to him): 'Ah now!- But a little while before, wast thou in rebellion!- and thou didst mischief (and violence)! This day shall We save thee in thy body, that thou mayest be a sign to those who come after thee! But verily, many among mankind are heedless of Our Signs!’” S. 10:90-92

Remember Pharaohs body was exhumed recently and it is a sign to those people (Zionists) that are living the way Pharaoh lived.

edit on 22-1-2012 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Before you go accusing other posters of getting their facts straight, perhaps you should too....

Haredi Judaism is not an institutionally cohesive or homogeneous group,[2] but comprises a diversity of spiritual and cultural orientations, generally divided into a broad range of Hasidic sects, Lithuanian-Yeshivish streams from Eastern Europe, and Oriental Sephardic Haredim

en.wikipedia.org...

...and while there are the majority that are not Zionist, there are those Haredim that ARE...

Many haredim are fundamentally opposed to a secular, modern, pre-messianic Jewish state. A minority, including Sephardim and Chabad-Lubavitch Hasidim, are either ardently or passively Zionist. In 1947, Agudat Israel attempted to dissuade the General Assembly of the United Nations from voting in favor of the partition of Palestine. To this day, Agudat Israel members run for election and sit in the Knesset, but they refuse to accept any official ministerial post in the Israeli cabinet, and remain steadfast in their anti-Zionist ideology.

www.myjewishlearning.com... rld_Today/Denominations/Orthodox/haredim.shtml

So, they are an Ultra-Orthodox sect. They live abroad, have different sub-sects, different political attitudes within them, believe in self segregation etc. They are fuel for the imagination of 'God's Chosen People'. All zealots are.

Just wanted to be clear...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join