It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Evidence - All Reality Summed Up - First Statement from God to Today

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Time, Space, Matter, Energy, Force

The first verse of the Bible states the foundation of Creation. Physics states this and the first verse of the Bible states the same. Belief in God is the key to salvation from sin and death. Is there evidence for belief?

Genesis 1

In the Beginning (Time)

God (Force)

John 1

In the Beginning (Time)

was the Word (Force)

Light is a duality of both particle and wave. The wave is also know as the force. We see the search for the last renaming force in nature called the Higgs field. A Word, of course, is a wave of information. God reveals how he did it, but do you take the next step to believe by faith?

Genesis 1

In the Beginning (Time), God (Force) created (Intelligence) the Heavens (Space)

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Remember, light is a duality of particle and wave.

Genesis 1

In the Beginning (Time), God (Force) created (Intelligence) the Heavens (Space) and the Earth (Matter).

John 1

2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.

Genesis 1

In the Beginning (Time), God (Force) created (Intelligence) the Heavens (Space) and the Earth (Matter).

3 And God (Force) said (Spoke a wave of creation in Word by intelligence), “Let there be light,” (ENERGY)

Can you see what the light reveals?

What happens Six days later?

Noah to Abraham - 2000 years (The Father)

Abraham to Jesus - 2000 years (The Son)

Jesus to Today - 2000 years (The Holy Spirit)

1000 years of restoration.

NEW CREATION / New Heavens and the new earth.

The dead in Christ will rise again. Will you? Time is ticking. Seek God now!

Barnabas 15:3
Of the Sabbath He speaketh in the beginning of the creation; And
God made the works of His hands in six days, and He ended on the
seventh day, and rested on it, and He hallowed it.

Barnabas 15:4
Give heed, children, what this meaneth; He ended in six days. He
meaneth this, that in six thousand years the Lord shall bring all
things to an end; for the day with Him signifyeth a thousand years;
and this He himself beareth me witness, saying; Behold, the day of
the Lord shall be as a thousand years. Therefore, children, in six
days, that is in six thousand years, everything shall come to an end.

Genesis 2

1 Thus the heavens and the earth were completed in all their vast array.

2 By the seventh day God had finished the work he had been doing; so on the seventh day he rested from all his work. 3 Then God blessed the seventh day and made it holy, because on it he rested from all the work of creating that he had done.

Are you a new creation? God offers a path to recreate His work within your person. What are you doing to allow God to mold you?

Is there evidence for this process from science?

Consider Glass and Ceramic - Are you transparant to God or painted by Sin and Death?

Can we see evidence for God from two words of 'WORLD' and WORD? What does this suggest?

Word and World - Only one letter needed to change from one to the other. Lamed

Is God remaking the tent of the earth and your body?

Goat Hair Tents and Salvation

Do you have evidence for belief?

Is History showing us what God reveals?

Make the choice to love God and embrace truth. Nothing else matters more than leading your mind toward God. By doing this, you become a witness to the rest of your world by love as an expression. God is in this for your future. Are you following his example of goodness to others in truth, justice and righteousness? Seek God today. The evidence is plain to see.

Romans 1

20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

Director of the Human Genome Project:

edit on 15-1-2012 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
www.youtube.com... I don't know how to embed a video but this is what my belief is concerning what the bible was talking about in the six days of creation...VERY interesting video take a look

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Lapislazuli

Thank you for the addition. My article linked above on Glass and Ceramic covers this idea from the standpoint of frozen matter from energy. God has encoded evidence into nature so we can slowly find Him from his hidden nature. Amazing!

edit on 15-1-2012 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lapislazuli
www.youtube.com... I don't know how to embed a video but this is what my belief is concerning what the bible was talking about in the six days of creation...VERY interesting video take a look

I also find the part about half of creation created in 6 days interesting. Compare this to my earlier comments in the OP about what happens in the next 6 days. Also compare this to what I said in another thread on ATS.

"As stated by Paul Dirac's relativistic quantum mechanical wave equation, our universe is parallel to another universe in opposite. Our matter is anti-matter to this mirrored universe. The event horizon between these two universes represents the projection point of both. "

When this creation (Heaven and Earth) pass, we enter the new creation and a third week transpires in perfection. Judging from the past history we dig up, this is a process one week at a time. A new story is told here to another generation of creation. We are children of God until we are no longer children.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Lapislazuli

I laughed when I saw this- I just logged off the Spirit Science website! Those videos are fantastic- I cannot wait for 13_2, which should be released . . . drum roll . . . Monday!

Cannot wait,
Seraph

PS- On another note, I do believe that the creation sequence recounted in Genesis is under the surface in every other mythology/religion/cult in the world, whether it has to do with the Flower of Life or not. Star to the OP for explaining it from a scientific stand-point!

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Flagged, Starred, and Subscribed! Excellent information, and articulated very nicely! Thank you!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Aliens are here to help us? I'm going to need some convincing on that, but the rest is excellent!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
OP, you ment to say < and ...1000 years of restoration.
FOR A
NEW CREATION /> right?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
and where do we start again ... from dinos or self?
or..is it one and the same thing ..again....
Self Defined Self
or its the way you will have to make dinos think of you as

you will have certanly a 1000 years approximatly for that to be done then ..eh?..and yet >>

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
or ..maybe... or just these ...100o years were all the all all along and all thats to be yet
as 1000 and 1 (night stored) colored 543 pixel x 329? frame

edit on 17-1-2012 by nii900 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-1-2012 by nii900 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
...dinos nanos or simple bacterias .....same

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I would like to post my articles here in response to this question but I'm not sure anyone would appreciate me posting such long response in a forum. But if you would like an alternative view on the explanation to creation then please refer to my two articles here...

beta.johnpeniel.com...

and

beta.johnpeniel.com...

These are very long articles so you may only want to look at them if you have some time to spare. But these conclusions that I come up with are a result of personally referring to the ORIGINAL Hebrew and Greek version of the bible prior to English translation and discovering the true definition of words and phrases as used in earlier times.

AA video can easily trick people into believing just about anything you want someone to believe when things are worded properly and a "Play on words" is added in just the right places. It's also very easy to be mislead by referring to and being based on information and knowledge that has been previously flawed to begin with. Learn to see through the convincing propaganda and try researching things for yourself from it's original sources with your own eyes. You'll be extremely surprised at your own conclusions.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I find it interesting how you make the bible into a metaphor for science and then you literally believe that jesus is gonna return. When do you determine what is metaphor and what is literal?

top topics

join