Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Is the "Holy Spirit" in Reality a Demon?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

The Biblical Creation story was taken directly from The Enuma Elish, the Sumerian Story of Creation, and they are mentioned in that. Even in the Bible is speaks of El.

The Sumerian language itself has been an enigma to linguists and scholars ever since the first tablets of that ancient language were re-discovered in the nineteenth century. It bears no relation, for example to ancient Arabic, Assyrian, Canaanite, Egyptian, Indian, Jewish, Persian, or Phoenician, nor to any language from contemporaneous African, Asian or European dialects.

As might be expected, the Sumerian language did leave a significant heritage. For example, there are significant similarities among various agglutinative languages like Mongolian, Turkic, and Hungarian. In fact, in the process of decifering Sumerian, the Hungarian (which is not an indo-european language) was very useful. See for example, users.cwnet.com... just one of many sites with information on this topic. For example, "In his Sumerian Etymological Dictionary and Comparative Grammar, Kálmán Gosztony, professor of Sumerian philology at the Sorbonne, demonstrated that the grammatical structure of the Hungarian language is the closest to that of the Sumerian language: out of the 53 characteristics of Sumerian grammar, there are 51 matching characteristics in the Hungarian language, 29 in the Turkic languages, 24 in the Caucasian languages, 21 in the Uralic languages, 5 in the Semitic languages, and 4 in the Indo-European languages." [3] The Sumerian language is the oldest sophisticated form of writing in existence, and dates from at least 3400 B.C.E.

These early writings, however, are neither crude nor primitive, and no other source as been identified as to where it might have been developed. As Laurence Gardner has said in Genesis of the Grail Kings [2], “It appeared in a complete and composite form, as if from another world, in the style known as cuneiform (wedge-shaped).” [emphasis added] “There are now tens of thousands of clay tablets and cylinder-seals containing Sumerian texts describing everything from taxation and administrative records to essays and literature. It is a unique phenomena.”

The most intriguing aspect of the Sumerians is their arrival on the scene with all of the attributes of civilization already formulated in what they termed The Me. These attributes included everything from kingship and priesthood to the arts of love making, kindness, and song, to the crafts of scribes, builders, leather makers, wood and copper workers, to the perceptive ear, giving of judgments, and the making of beer.

The Sumerian culture also included Sumerian Ethics which were a quantum leap above anything known before, and in many ways, definitively superior to modern day morality. An ORME History adds yet more intriguing aspects to this fascinating culture. Fundamental to anything regarding the Sumerians are their gods and goddesses, whom as a group they called the Anunnaki (literally, “those who from heaven to earth came”).

As in any later pantheon, the Anunnaki consisted of a number of very different personalities, that clashed with each other often and in an enormous variety of ways. While their very distinct personalities can be used to establish Archetypes, all of the evidence suggests that the Anunnaki were historical figures and not mythological. The Sumerian Family Tree, in fact, distinguishes between those Gods and Goddesses who were born on earth (the new generation) and those born in heaven. The Sumerian texts also describe the Epic of Creation (of which Genesis is a condensed version), as well as a continuing semi-sibling rivalry between Enki and Enlil, their offspring, and those humans who voluntarily or otherwise began the process of choosing up sides.
halexandria.org...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Everyone seems to be assuming that demons exist... They don't. The holy spirit is not a demon. It's is an essential life force in this world...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by hudsonhawk69

Everyone seems to be assuming that demons exist... They don't.

Do you have proof they don't exist? .. I'm certain they do exist...and they are definitely NOT the Holy Spirit.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Sorry auotowrench..I don't buy any of it.

Are you so sure it wasn't a demon pretending to be your grandpa?

Like I said before.. time will reveal the truth...and there have been too many mystics in the catholic church..such as Padre Pio who could see into the future as well as the past of peoples lives.. who worked and prayed very long hours to lead souls away from a path that was leading them away from the real truth .

Some people choose to give some of their money in keeping the houses of worship alive..some choose to give it to a bunch of stoned out satan worshiping rock musicians at their concerts.. some choose to spend it on fancy cars and souped up vehicles...others will spend ridiculous quantities on their vanity and youthful appearance.

I hardly think admonishing people for choosing to spend money on a place of worship that offers them faith filled community members along with sacraments is really that bad.

Is it better to spend 50 dollars in the bar..?.. getting drunk.. and having the bar owner drive around in his Porsche? If you want to talk about people throwing away money on ridiculous things.. I can think of many .. that are just about ego..and offer nothing of value in a persons life.

edit on 18-1-2012 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
reply to post by hudsonhawk69

Everyone seems to be assuming that demons exist... They don't.

Do you have proof they don't exist? .. I'm certain they do exist...and they are definitely NOT the Holy Spirit.

Do you have proof that demons DO exist? No. So let's avoid a long and pointless arguement and leave it at this... Something exists... Is it demons? The jury is still out unitl we have more concrete proof. Ok? :p
edit on 18/1/2012 by hudsonhawk69 because: can't spell

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by I Want To Believe

Hi, I Want To Believe,

How can you jump to the conclusion that God is a mythical creature based solely on a descrption of him?

Because, in reality, descriptions by men of the time is really all we have to go on. I'm talking the Real Creators here, because to me anyway, it is more than obvious that there are more than one here.
We here on Terra, human and animal Kingdoms inclusive, are male and female. I see no evidence whatsoever that the Creators are not the same. And don''t say "Bible," remember, the Creation story?

"Then God said, “Let us make humankind in our image, according to our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the wild animals of the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth."

And I never, ever, jump to conclusions on anything. At heart, I am an attorney. I have to see at least three different, but directly related thing about a thought before that thought can become real in my mind. In my mind, nothing is set in stone. There are no iron clad beliefs, I have seen and read way too much for that. What I have is Ideas. A idea can stand alone, or can combine with other ideas. A new idea can cause an old idea to be discarded.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by hudsonhawk69
Everyone seems to be assuming that demons exist... They don't. The holy spirit is not a demon. It's is an essential life force in this world...

Read my definition of a Demon. I fully agree that the popular Christian definition of a Demon was wholly invented by the Church for obvious reasons. If the Earth is inhabited by Demons, and remember, Earth was a lot smaller then, Then one would need to come to Mass and pay the Priests for absolution, to keep the Demons away. This is also how the popular Christian description of Witches got started. I cannot blame the masses, they were, for the most part, illiterate, and ignorant, and fully depended on the Church for protection. The Church was the Law in those times.

But as for the word itself, it means "Inner Spirit." That which animates us all. My inspiration for this thread was reading Christian call people a Demon, and call all ETs a Demon.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

Sorry auotowrench..I don't buy any of it.

Are you so sure it wasn't a demon pretending to be your grandpa?

Gabby, I am not here to make you "buy" anything. Personally, I don't care what you think, and why should I? I am not being mean, just stating a fact. You, sir believe that only what it says in your Bible is true, or what someone has told you, and everything else is lies. Right? Seen it before. In reality, I see it most every day, right here in ATS. A Christian who knows "The Truth," arguing with everyone on the board that their truth is THE truth, and your truth is all lies.
And what gives your truth authority? One book. A rather old book too.

And yes, I am sure, beyond sure. Gabby, I have been seeing the dead for all of my life. As long as I can remember. Six "ghosts" live with us, and have saved my life on two occasions. And what about the "dead" children in DAF's Thread? Look on the internet, there are thousands of stories from people who say Ghost helped them or saved their lives. Are you sure these were all Demons? And if so, why are Demons saving people?

On the rest of you comments, perhaps I was not clear enough for you. I am sure some Churches help the poor, and do other charitable things. But not all, and not in the Middle Ages, the time period I was referring to. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Originally posted by hudsonhawk69

Read my definition of a Demon. I fully agree that the popular Christian definition of a Demon was wholly invented by the Church for obvious reasons. If the Earth is inhabited by Demons, and remember, Earth was a lot smaller then, Then one would need to come to Mass and pay the Priests for absolution, to keep the Demons away. This is also how the popular Christian description of Witches got started. I cannot blame the masses, they were, for the most part, illiterate, and ignorant, and fully depended on the Church for protection. The Church was the Law in those times.

But as for the word itself, it means "Inner Spirit." That which animates us all. My inspiration for this thread was reading Christian call people a Demon, and call all ETs a Demon.

Fair call and I don't disagree with what your saying but I didn't think that that was the type of demon being refered to here

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   

I didn't say that those hings weren't mentioned in the Bible. I said they weren't mentioned in the hebrew creation stories. There is a big difference my friend. I know very well that dragons, marriage and war are mentioned in the Bible but they are not mentioned in the hebrew creation stories which includes a lot more than the first 5 chapters of Genesis. There are the books of Adam and Eve, the book of Seth, the book of Noah and of course the books of Jasher and Enoch just to name a very few.

Actually the Isrealites did exist at the time of their exodus from Egypt in the days of Moses. It was after all Gods promise to Abraham that he would be the father of many nations and his decendants would number as the stars in the sky. Abraham of course fathered Issac who fathered Jacob who was renamed Israel by God. Isreals' decendants became known of course as the Isrealites and are still called that to this very day.

And no you haven't answered my questions but they are hard to answer without proof or as close to proof as you can get. As I said in an earlier post there are many descriptions of God throughout the Bible and many many names for him. I have heard it said that in Psalms alone there are over 100 names for God given. In fact King David who as you may remember danced before God in the Holy of Holies described God as a mighty Oak Tree but that doesnt in fact mean that God is in truth a giant tree. Understand my point?

Jaust because there is a description of God that resembles a fire breathing dragon doesnt in fact mean that he is one. It's all just conjecture. I worship God as Love and Truth. I havent as of yet found him but I am actively seeking after him. If I do find him I'll let you know whether or not he is in fact a dragon. Should at least make for an interesting thread.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
edit on 19-1-2012 by cloudyday because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Gabby, I am not here to make you "buy" anything. Personally, I don't care what you think, and why should I? I am not being mean, just stating a fact. You, sir believe that only what it says in your Bible is true, or what someone has told you, and everything else is lies. Right? Seen it before. In reality, I see it most every day, right here in ATS. A Christian who knows "The Truth," arguing with everyone on the board that their truth is THE truth, and your truth is all lies. And what gives your truth authority? One book. A rather old book too.

I guess we all have our version of truths based on the REAL things we believe to be true. There has been scientists who have studied the children from Medjugorje as they are having apparations from the Virgin Mary. these are the first apparitions to ever be completely studied by scientists.

www.medjugorje.org...

From the above link.. a few excerpts

RESEARCH ON THE VISIONARIES - 1998 French-Italian scientific theological commission "On the extraordinary events that are taking place in Medjugorje" The international French-Italian scientific theological commission "on the extraordinary events that are taking place in Medjugorje" examined the apparitions of Medjugorje the most competently and the most expertly. The assembly of seventeen renowned natural scientists, doctors, psychiatrists and theologians in their research came to a 12 point conclusion on January 14, 1986 in Paina near Milan.

1. On the basis of the psychological tests, for all and each of the visionaries it is possible with certainty to exclude fraud and deception.

2. On the basis of the medical examinations, tests and clinical observations etc, for all and each of the visionaries it is possible to exclude pathological hallucinations.

3. On the basis of the results of previous researches for all and each of the visionaries it is possible to exclude a purely natural interpretation of these manifestations.

4. On the basis of information and observations that can be documented, for all and each of the visionaries it is possible to exclude that these manifestations are of the preternatural order i.e. under demonic influence.

5. On the basis of information and observations that can be documented, there is a correspondence between these manifestations and those that are usually described in mystical theology.

6. On the basis of information and observations that can be documented, it is possible to speak of spiritual advances and advances in the theological and moral virtues of the visionaries, from the beginning of these manifestations until today.

There is much more in the link..as well as the actual scientific studies they did to these children while they were having the apparitions. Some of the conclusions of those can be found in the following link.
www.medjugorje.org...

I am showing you that what I have faith in has been tested by scientists..has the vision of your grandpa been tested thoroughly by scientists?

There is much REAL evidence that Jesus is alive and very much calling to people to come to His mercy, and His Father in heaven is using messengers such as the very Holy Mother of Jesus to bring souls back to Christ.
The length and duration of these messages indicates that we are indeed in times of change.. never before in History have apparitions been so plentiful in number, and so serious in their cause of reformation of ones life..and being received as one of Gods children through the mercy of His Son.

Auto wrench, I do not know what your ghosts that speak to you are all about, so i won't comment on that because i simply don't have the knowledge to do so... but I will comment on what I know to be real.. and that is the messages given to the children of Medjugorje, on what is truth , and who is God...and what He is pleading for His children here on earth to do.

It is simple.. accept the truth of Jesus and His salvation for humanity, and reform our lives ..so that we are living a life that is pleasing to the Father , through the mercy and love of His son Jesus, who helps us with the Holy Spirit.

I do not wish you disrespect autowrench.. I know you are loved by our Father as much as He loves the children who acknowledge Him, but I think you make Him sad.. by not acknowledging Him,, as well as not understanding and believing what the real God has done for you.

The time of purification that you speak of.. is something that will be brought about by God the father.. so that souls will have a chance to see the great mercy of Jesus.. with a sign in the sky. You have taken this truth and twisted to fit your beliefs. This is why I believe you are being deceived by angels of darkness.. who try to reveal themselves as angels of light.

edit on 19-1-2012 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I wouldn't call that a scientific study. Simply read the excerpt you quoted with talk of "demons". The only thing that might make autowrench's experiences less valid than any other experiences would be the number of witnesses. I know from reading some of his posts that sometimes others see what he sees.

But I agree with your point that these types of things are not always what they seem. (At least that is my suspicion.)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloudyday

I wouldn't call that a scientific study. Simply read the excerpt you quoted with talk of "demons". The only thing that might make autowrench's experiences less valid than any other experiences would be the number of witnesses. I know from reading some of his posts that sometimes others see what he sees.

But I agree with your point that these types of things are not always what they seem. (At least that is my suspicion.)

Did you read the second link..?

They talk about many experiments they did to the children while they were transfixed in some type of spiritual ecstasy as they listened to the vision of Mary.

www.medjugorje.org...

But I understand your skepticism..we all need a healthy dose of skepticism.. but we also need an even bigger dose of faith.

May the living God , show Himself to the people who earnestly seek Him..by opening the hearts of those who seek Him ..and pointing them to the truth of His love and His mercy.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by I Want To Believe

OK, point taken. When one speaks of the Hebrew Creation Stories, one must go far back in time to Ancient Sumer, the World's most Ancient Civilization, and the beginnings of humankind as we know it today.

For most of my early life I was taught that the Hebrew Bible canon was written by the Hebrew Priests and Scribes. However, during my research, I discovered this is not necessarily correct, but rather, the Bible we have today is one of many "versions" of an ancient text first discovered in the Land of UR. It was possibly brought out of Samaria by one called "Father Abraham" where it was rewritten to include a Hebrew genealogy.

History of the Samaritan Pentateuch:
Has the Bible Been Changed?

By placing text such as the King James Bible, or other versions of next to other ancient texts such as The Samaritan Pentateuch, it becomes quite obvious that books such as The Bible and The Koran are parts of many, now distorted ancient stories, some of which match those from The Land of UR. With the progression of time these various ancient stories were adopted and Hebrew lineage added. Now plagued with plagiarism and bias from thousands of years of translation by various elements such as The Counsel of Laodicea in 324 AD under the direction of Constantine, then again by King James in 1611 AD, then again in the 1970's, the powers-that-be now have the best selling political/religious propaganda machine in recent world history which creates fear and the divisiveness of religion and national patriotism that then causes a war mentality that further aids to maintain the powers-that-be political/religious control over the masses by keeping the masses within a low resonate frequency that creates a breeding ground for further negative emotion.
source

Any talk of humankind's creation must begin with Nibiru. The Sumerian Stories tell of a Celestial Battle in which whole planets were destroyed, and of how a planet inhabited by a Dragon named Tiamat was conquered, and colonized by the Annunaki, and humankind was then created from the Native inhabitants, by mixing their (Annunaki) DNA with the Natives, thus producing humankind in it's early development stage. Many will say this is all Myth, and not to be believed, that one should read the Bible for the truth on humankind's Creation, but the Bible and Sumerian creation stores are so much alike it is uncanny in some cases.

Nibiru, the Home of the Annunaki, was originally called Qaddeera. The Annunaki have no defined appearence, although according to the fertile crescent mythology, the Annunaki are likely to look like humans in their original forms, but in larger height, of course. The Annunaki are a shape-shifting race and can possibly mold themselves into many shapes and sizes. They can, at will, like just like a Human Being.

Nibiru is a name for either a planet, or an unborn Dwarf state which contains orbiting planets and celestial objects(such as asteroids, and Moons) of it's own, which some are possible home worlds for the Annunaki. This place has also been theorized for the homeland of Annunaki and/orReptilians. As yet, this is unknown.

The religion of the Anunnaki is unknown but there is a possibility of three religions.

Monotheist Worshipping the Abrahamic God (as their stories documented by Sumerians paralell to the stories in the old testament), and would draw evidence that the Annunaki were commaned by god, or ultimately their actions were their mistakes but intended by god.

Polytheism as practiced by the Sumerians

Atheism, as it's commonly interpreted with the extreme advance of Technology, and supports claim that the anunnaki were atheists and denying a superior being since they believe to have no evidence to support such a claim as paralleled to some humans in our advanced society today.

Monism/Pantheism

A belief that everything is God, or that All- is one, and a manifestation of one thing, belief that everything is led by conciousness, religion of the Atlantean, condemned by modern monotheists who abstain from the belief of God being mixed with his creation. Similar to Spinoza's God concept, supposed religion of extra-terrestrials.

So, to answer your question, taking into account the Reptilian involvement in Earth's early development, I would say that this takes care of the Dragon. The Annunaki were known to practice a form of marriage, and had a great deal of incest among their ranks, this could very well be who humankind practice incest as they do. As for war, the Annunaki, and the Reptilian Races are both known to be warrior like, and the Ancient Wars described in the Bible provide a description of some of these wars.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

There is much REAL evidence that Jesus is alive and very much calling to people to come to His mercy, and His Father in heaven is using messengers such as the very Holy Mother of Jesus to bring souls back to Christ.

I have seen no evidence of such a thing, and these messengers seem to always appear to devout Latin people, never to English speaking American people. Why is that?

I do not wish you disrespect autowrench.. I know you are loved by our Father as much as He loves the children who acknowledge Him, but I think you make Him sad.. by not acknowledging Him,, as well as not understanding and believing what the real God has done for you.

I wish you no disrespect either, gabby, that is not my purpose at all.
I know the Father and Mother quite well, and have daily talks with them on a very deep, spiritual, and personal level. My path is different from yours, that much is clear. The Father and Mother I know do not demand my worshipful nature, they demand no sacrifice, nor do are they in constant need of money. They do not reside in a Church building, nor do they appear as, or incarnate as a man to be revered as they are. Your man "Jesus" is not my Father, if anything, he was a Pleiadian messenger sent here to teach. Did anyone listen to the message? Or did they go about creating religious dogma about the storied told of him? Men are not Gods, yet. And as I look over humanity, I think it will be awhile yet for them to attain that status. Humankind has come a long way during this Earth Cycle, but have a very long way to go.

You, like everyone else, has Free Choice in your human life cycle of about 70 Earth years. You choose your parental units before birth, and reincarnate many times during your evolution. We learn religious values from our parents, usually, and some of these are excellent teaching tools, Love your neighbours, do not kill others, are two real good examples of this. Everyone is on the path back to Creation. There are many thousands of paths one can take back there, not just one, as Christians and Muslims attempt to convince everyone of. As I said, my path is different, perhaps I am more evolved, or of a higher vibration, these things I do not know. I do know we are different, perhaps even on a genetic level. I could go fully into this, but I would surely lose you. All I ask of you is always keep an open mind. The human mind is quite like a parachute, it only really works when opened. The second thing, never stop learning. The third and last thing, never let another tell you what to think, and what to believe. Know Thy Own Self.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

The second thing, never stop learning. The third and last thing, never let another tell you what to think, and what to believe.

Thank you.. so you are ok if I do not let you tell me what to think or what to believe.

We are on different paths.. and I will stay true to myself, and what my heart tells me is truth and who is really God...and who is really a messenger of God.

May the mercy of Christ be with us all, as well as the whole world.

I have seen no evidence of such a thing, and these messengers seem to always appear to devout Latin people, never to English speaking American people. Why is that?

You are incorrect about that .. There were two english speaking Americans that began receiving messages after they went to medjugorje on a pilgrimage, and I know there has been others who speak English. You are also incorrect about the others all being Latin people.
I will find you links..

edit on 19-1-2012 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

This is why I believe you are being deceived by angels of darkness.. who try to reveal themselves as angels of light.

And, what if you are wrong? What if autowrench is correct?

I'm stymied by the tenacity of some to insist that a few random people who claim to be "channeled" messengers are absolutely correct (totally and completely unprovable); that a bunch of 'church high-ups' claim to have a handle on 'the only truth;' and that an ancient book that is so heavily edited and purposefully mistranslated it has become a mere, pale shadow of its original is the Word of God.

You have the entire world's knowledge at your fingertips! What is the problem?

If I were to go round claiming that Zeus and Apollo and Aphrodite were the REAL TRUE gods, just because I read a few books on ancient mythology, they'd lock me up for delusional psychosis!

It seems to me that some people, of whatever religious persuasion, are so afraid that they will discover they've been misled and be the ones quivering with a 'rude awakening' (a phrase commonly thrown about by those who refuse to take the antidote for the toxic stuff that washes their brains), that they simply lash out frantically.

So...with all due respect, I direct to you self-proclaimed Christians of whatever "sect" three genuine questions. The first two are short answer or essay questions:
1) WHY will you not open your mind to historical data that explains so much of the reality behind your 'faith'?;
2) WHAT are you SO AFRAID OF?. (Again. Still waiting for an answer.) And;

The third is a measure of your spiritual education...a fill-in-the-blank item:
3)Can you say WHO was the first person to state the Golden Rule was the one and only most important?

And btw, the ATS slogan "Deny Ignorance" does NOT mean "Keep denying that you are ignorant." As used here, it means "Insist on being told and exposed to the truth." (Just in case there was some semantic confusion there.
)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

It seems to me that some people, of whatever religious persuasion, are so afraid that they will discover they've been misled and be the ones quivering with a 'rude awakening' (a phrase commonly thrown about by those who refuse to take the antidote for the toxic stuff that washes their brains), that they simply lash out frantically.

Why do you always exaggerate so much wildtimes..?

I am not lashing out fanatically..just merely stating my opinion.

You want me to wash my brain with your human understanding found in books.. do you not?

I have said before.. the truth will be made known by the LIVING God.. and I choose to believe in messages that you choose not to believe in.

Leave it at that.. perhaps it is you who is actually lashing out fanatically when your opinions will not be accepted?

As far as your questions go wildtimes.. you base your answers on history that I may not trust.

I do trust what the saints have said and done in the name of the Holy Spirit in the times we have lived in.. and I choose to believe in the miracles and many other signs that the living god has given us through the apparitions of Mary in Medjugorje.

So let God show everyone what is truth, because He alone knows truth better than any human, as well as deceptions of the fallen angels .

If you really think I am wrong.. just continue with your sad entertainment of me.. because I really don't care what anyone thinks of me.. and I am not afraid of knowledge.

But just as you point to my apparitions, and saints (such as Padre Pio) as frauds , I too have the right to question and be skeptical of where your so called enlightened knowledge comes from.

God bless you all.. as we all await for the truth to be made known to all men. (though some will still choose to deny it to their own demise eternally)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Very well said, wildtimes. What you said there at the last,

WHAT are you SO AFRAID OF?

sums it all up quite nicely. They are afraid of being WRONG. They are afraid JESUS isn't coming to get them all. They are afraid of their God, of their Satan, and of their Faith, because none of is has any basis in fact. Getting one who has formed a Belief to research a thing, such as their own religion, or the history thereof, is like pulling teeth, as one can easily see in this, and other threads I have created.
The best path is one that can be walked without Fear. The best path is the path of Love.

Love and Light, wildtimes.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join