It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the "Holy Spirit" in Reality a Demon?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by kallisti36

There is not ONE serious scholar who supports the ridiculous Piso Family hypothesis.

Are you saying the Roman Family of Piso is non existent? The Family is real, kallisti36....

The Piso family of ancient Rome was a prominent plebeian branch of the gens Calpurnia, descended from Calpus the son of Numa Pompilius.[1] with at least 50 prominent Roman family members recognized.
Members are known into the 2nd century.
Notable members:
Gaius Calpurnius Piso (praetor 211 BC)
Lucius Calpurnius Piso (consul 175)
Lucius Calpurnius Piso Frugi (consul 133 BC)
Lucius Calpurnius Piso Caesoninus (consul 112 BC)
Gaius Calpurnius Piso (consul 111)
Gaius Calpurnius Piso (consul 67 BC)
Marcus Pupius Piso Frugi Calpurnianus - consul 61 BC
Lucius Calpurnius Piso Caesoninus - consul 58 BC, father-in-law of Julius Caesar
Lucius Calpurnius Piso (consul 27)
Lucius Calpurnius Piso (consul 15 BC), pontifex
Gnaeus Calpurnius Piso, consul 7 BC, was charged of being involved in the death of Germanicus
Lucius Calpurnius Piso (consul 1 BC), augur
Gaius Calpurnius Piso, senator, leader of the Pisonian conspiracy in AD 65.
Lucius Calpurnius Piso Licinianus - briefly deputy emperor of Galba for five days in 69.
Lucius Calpurnius Piso Frugi, usurper against Gallienus and Valens in 261. His existence is unclear.
Gnaeus Calpurnius Piso (quaestor)
Wiki Source
As you can see, the family did exist, and was very well connected in the Caesarian world of Ancient Rome. There is more, the Piso's are connected with Syria too.

Another thing that is quite telling about the Piso family and their close relatives is that the Piso family had a history of being ‘governors’ of Syria. That is to say in actuality, kings installed there by Rome. Syria was generally a region that was ruled over by the Pisos for many generations consecutively, with perhaps a close relative of theirs stepping in as a figurehead occasionally. But primarily, Syria was the territory of the Pisos for a very long expanse of time. The Pisos and Syria in ancient history had very nearly become synonymous with each other - and so, this is another way of knowing what is being said regarding the Pisos in a secretive way. There is a place where "Jesus" is said to have been "famous" in Syria, for instance. It wasn’t "Jesus" most certainly who was "famous" in Syria, but rather the person who was playing Jesus in the NT (Ref. Matt. 4:24, "Jesus" famous or well-known in Syria). As Caesennius Paetus, Arrius Piso was the governor of Syria (Ref. Flavius Josephus, Jewish War II, VII, 59, Whiston translation; and also "The True Authorship of the New Testament", by Abelard Reuchlin, pg. 20). Reuchlin says; Then Caesennius Paetus appears as governor of Syria, but because he is still Caesennius, he is still Josephus."
Source

Lucius Calpurnius Piso

ANCESTRY AND SOME RELATIONSHIPS OF LICINIANUS FRUGI PISO

Caesar/Piso Timeline
As you can see, the family was real indeed, and was well connected, by marriage, to Caesar. History bears this out. However, there seems to be no history on "the Apostles," in fact, even their lives and deaths seem to me made up...
One of the things I think any Christian should find strange is how little space the Bible gives to the twelve apostles. A few prominent ones such as Peter and John get more attention, but most of them vanish completely out of history after being named, with readers never being told anything else about them or anything they did. It is remarkable how unimportant most of the apostles seem to be in the Bible. Of all the apostles, the Bible records the death of only two: Judas Iscariot, who either hanged himself or fell and burst open (depending on which contradictory gospel account one believes), and James, son of Zebedee and brother of John, whom Herod killed "with the sword" (Acts 12:2). The Bible has Jesus imply, in John 21:18-19, that Simon Peter will die by crucifixion, but such an event is not recorded in the text. The gaping void in the historical record when it comes to these twelve men is certainly strange and unexpected under the assumptions of orthodoxy - how could the original twelve Christians, handpicked by Jesus himself, vanish so completely out of history so quickly?
And then things like this show up...
The Lost Gospel of Judas Iscariot
Further:
The Fabricated Deaths of the Apostles

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

Those are all just books as well autowrench..

Is not the Bible "just books," after all? I mean, the chapters are even called by that name, aren't they? I too had the Christian experience, gabby, and it was not pleasant for me. When told to "go home and read your Bible," little did I know that years later this would turn into an 8-10 year research project on the Bible and it's origins, and the truth about Christianity. I have no problem at all with anyone calling themselves a Christian. What I have problem with is when people hold up the New Testament like a sword and proclaim it to be the words of Christ himself, King and Master of all Christians. The study of the Ancient Texts taught me that I am a Spirit, not a human, and that my Spirit is directly connected, and no middle man is required. Organized Religion is responsible for many, many deaths, and has a great deal of Blood on it's hands. Most wars in our history is over Religion, in one way or another. Convince me that the wars in the Middle East are not over religious faith? Why all the fighting and killing over something that is dubious at best? Why the need to "save" everyone else, even those of different faiths, on of completely different way of life and religions? The bigger question is how to you propose to convert everyone to Catholicism, or Christianity?
Did it ever occur to you that some are above that sort of blind faith?
The issue is not faith. Everyone has a faith—atheist, agnostic, or Christian. The real issue is what is a worthy object of our faith. Blind faith is faith without evidence, which would be superstition.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I didn't say the Piso family didn't exist, I said the hypothesis that they fabricated the NT is ridiculous.

There are a number of sources outside of the Bible that mention the apostles. We know from history and the writings of the Church Fathers that St. Mark went to Alexandria, St. Paul went to Rome, we know St. Peter was in Antioch and most likely Rome, St. John died in Ephesus, St. Andrew went to Macedonia and Georgia (actually Georgia and Armenia were the first Christian states; not Rome. So much for a Roman conspiracy), and there are loads of documents showing that Thomas went to what is now Kerala India.

You have the earliest Church Fathers who were students of the Apostles who testify to their existence, such as St. Clement of Rome, St. Polycarp of Smyrna, and St. Ignatius of Antioch. The first learned from Sts. Paul and Peter and the latter two learned from St. John. Interesting to note is that St. Ignatius' epistles are so early, they don't mention St. Paul (so much for St. Paul being a Roman agent who made up Christianity), which makes sense, because Paul didn't spend much time in Antioch, and it was St. John who was evangelizing Asia Minor.

I find it ridiculous that skeptics are perfectly willing to accept an anti-Christian pagan's account (a century removed from the event I might add) that St. Cyril of Alexandria orchestrated the mob that slew Hypatia, but think that the accounts of eyewitnesses and second hand sources to Christ's life are bias and suspect. The Gospels are historical accounts, the epistles are historical accounts, the letters of the early Church Fathers are historical accounts. The indellible marks of tradition among the followers are historical affirmations. For instance, the Mar Thomas Christians of India not only have numerous documents supporting the presence of St. Thomas in India, but also have distinctly Jewish customs and had an Aramaic Bible (similar to the Pe s h i t t a, but distinct) until the Portuguese Inquisition. These Christians were not influenced by Rome in the least. They were so isolated that when the Portuguese began colonizing India and told the Nasrani Mar Thomas Christians that their Churches belonged to the Pope, they had no idea who they were talking about.
edit on 31-1-2012 by kallisti36 because: (no reason given)

Addendum:You honestly studied the origins of the Bible for ten years and don't know that the "Lost" Gospel of Judas is a Psuedepigraphic semi-Gnostic abberation from the 3rd century?

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Mine is fine thanks, & my faith is all seeing. You are the one that put it out there so that people could respond.. I made a statement of fact. It IS a blasphemy to suggest the Holy Spirit is demonic. My relationship with Jehovah God is very good. I have no reason to fear reproach from him for what I said to you. I told the truth. I am not your friend. I am friends with those who know God, & if you did, you would have taken down the post because the Bible says that while You may malign Jesus even, it can be forgiven, but to do so with the Holy Spirit IS unforgivable sin. Read the Bible. The warning is in there.Mt 12:31-32 'On this account I say to you, Every sort of sin & blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. For example, whoever speaks a word against the Son of man (Jesus), it will be forgiven him. But whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, no, not in this system, or in that to come'. Quite clearly... the Holy Spirit is what motivates God in all that he does, his reason for doing things. God's reasoning does not involve demons. He is Holy. He cannot have bad motive. It is not possible for God to do bad. It is unforgivable if you KNOW God condemns it. Now you know....

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by honestyblaze

Mine is fine thanks, & my faith is all seeing. You are the one that put it out there so that people could respond..

Exactly so, I "put it out there," as you so aptly said, I asked a question. Look again at the title of this thread, as many of you seem to look over when accusing me is things.
Is the "Holy Spirit" in Reality a Demon?
That is a question, not a statement of fact. I also stated this:

Whether or not a Christian can be possessed is a matter of opinion, and not always an informed opinion.

I also stated this:

I sincerely ask out Christian members, with much respect, to please refrain from personal insults, name calling, or off topic replies. This is but a further adventure deep into Biblical Lore, and Dogmatic Belief Systems practices by the modern Church. I invite intelligent responses, and debate on this controversial subject matter.

I am simply asking questions, nothing more, and I'm sorry if your religious faith doesn't allow you to ask questions. That's sad, really, and I saw this too when I was into the Christian faith. The Church leaders began with "every book save the Bible is inspired by the Devil," to a later version, "Too much reading will lead you down the wrong path." I have often been told I am "on the wrong path," usually by those who don't even really know their own path. What kind of person sits on a high horse and looks down on everyone not of their particular religious faith? Who is the say that THEIR PATH is the only true path? How do you know?
Then I asked this question:

May I respectfully ask you to define what the Holy Spirit is?

What kind of answers did I get from Christians? Did any of you actually answer my question?
This is when it really starts:

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Careful OP, blasphmey of and slandering the Holy Spirit is the one sin that Jesus will not forgive. I wouldn't cross that line if i were you. The Sanhedrin accused Jesus of being possessed by an unclean spirit and damned themselves for it.

I would still like a Christian' take on what exactly it is? Can't any of you tell me? If that is so, then it is plain you do not know what it is, you just think you know.

The accusation is clear. Where did I insult anyone?
Then I am asked not to "push my enlightenment" in here:

gabby2011 said:
I ask you , with respect.. to please refrain from trying to push your 'enlightenment " onto me.

But isn't that what Christians do to me? Are Christians not trying to "push their enlightenment" onto the rest of us all the time?
It's very simple. If you don't like the author, or the content, then why participate at all in the conversation? Tell me, if you, good Christian soul, came onto a group of people you knew, and they were talking about how the Goddess had blessed them in one way or other, what would you be bound to do? Trust me, I have had this very thing happen!

I am only asking you to question your Faith, to see if is is valid.
There are many paths back to the Divine Source, no one Religion has a lock on it, and no one Religion has a lock on that which is Truth. The Divine did not write any books, men did. Many men, and women came here to teach us how to live. Some were killed. All went back to whence they came. None were Gods, or Sons of God, in that sense of the word. I question my Faith, and my Knowledge every day, do you, dear reader? My mind is always open to new information, is yours?
I Hate no one, and Love everyone. Do you?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

I would still like a Christian' take on what exactly it is? Can't any of you tell me? If that is so, then it is plain you do not know what it is, you just think you know.
The explanation I see in books about the Gospel is that there is a prophecy in the Testimony of the Patriarchs, and specifically the Testimony of Dan, where it describes the work of God through a foretold messianic figure who would release the ones bound by Beelzebub. Now this apocalyptic writing does not get much play nowadays but apparently it did at the time Christianity was starting out. So in the telling of the story of Jesus casting out demons, he is using the prophecy to establish his credentials as to who he is. The prophecy "proves" so to speak that Jesus is the Messiah, so to go against that in the face of the evidence laid out before their eyes, they were denying the spirit of prophecy. Denying that excludes the one doing it from the fellowship of God.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

The prophecy "proves" so to speak that Jesus is the Messiah, so to go against that in the face of the evidence laid out before their eyes, they were denying the spirit of prophecy.

Why then do the Jews reject the man called Jesus as the Messiah, for the simple reason that he did not fulfill the prophesies?

Question: "Why do most Jews reject Jesus as the Messiah?"

Answer: The Jews rejected Jesus because He failed, in their eyes, to do what they expected their Messiah to do—destroy evil and all their enemies and establish an eternal kingdom with Israel as the preeminent nation in the world. The prophecies in Isaiah and Psalm 22 described a suffering Messiah who would be persecuted and killed, but they chose to focus instead on those prophecies that discussed His glorious victories, not His crucifixion.

The commentaries in the Talmud, written before the onset of Christianity, clearly discuss the Messianic prophecies of Isaiah 53 and Psalm 22 and puzzle over how these would be fulfilled with the glorious setting up of the Kingdom of the Messiah. After the Church used these prophecies to prove the claims of Christ, the Jews took the position that the prophecies did not refer to the Messiah, but to Israel or some other person.

The Jews believed that the Messiah, the prophet which Moses spoke about, would come and deliver them from Roman bondage and set up a kingdom where they would be the rulers. Two of the disciples, James and John, even asked to sit at Jesus' right and left in His Kingdom when He came into His glory. The people of Jerusalem also thought He would deliver them. They shouted praises to God for the mighty works they had seen Jesus do, and called out "Hosanna, save us" when he rode into Jerusalem on a donkey (Matthew 21:9). They treated Him like a conquering king. Then when He allowed Himself to be arrested, tried and crucified on a cursed cross, the people stopped believing that He was the promised prophet. They rejected their Messiah (Matthew 27:22).
Source
I have a Jewish Rabbi friend, also a Jewish Historian, who tells me that anyone who worships Jesus as the Son of God is in real danger of loosen their soul. That always stuck me as funny, Jesus was a Jew, but the Jews say he isn't the man Christians what him to be.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I question my Faith, and my Knowledge every day, do you, dear reader? My mind is always open to new information, is yours?

Boy howdy... every blessed day!

I Hate no one, and Love everyone. Do you?
Well, there are some people I'd rather not deal with, but 'hate'? No, in my entire life, I have only ever truly hated about 3 individuals. One was the 'lawyer' my children's father hired who tried relentlessly to ruin what peace and cooperation we had established. I literally wanted to end his life...this was 20 years ago in just a few more months.

Happily, my then-husband realized what a prick that guy was -- evil incarnate -- and saw through the jerk's confrontational and destructive 'agenda', and dumped him. Our youngest turns 21 today, and I will send words of thanks to the man who is, has always been, and will remain their father...just like we high-fived and hugged each other at our eldest's graduation last June.

Of the other two, one I no longer give a rat's flying fanny about (proven over and over to be what I thought), and the other I am just glad to never have to deal with again.

Do I get angry and fed-up? Yes. Do I have 'hard thoughts' about others from time to time? Yes. But I have learned to look back inside....to what's right, to strive for forgiveness (because hatred is a VERY unpleasant and destructive force, and exhausting)....to find a way to reconcile having been deliberately hurt by others, and chalk it up to their own inner pain, which is certainly worse than my suffering at their hands.

It causes me to think hard about what I have done in the past, selfishly, that may have hurt someone else...though I have never intentionally done harm to another...with forethought. I've wanted to, and sometimes fantasized about how I would manage it, but have never, ever given in to that urge. Ever. An inner coping mechanism...and imagined retribution, vindication, karmic deliverance....NEVER an act of violence or false witness.

The Holy Spirit?
That love and tolerance and understanding that we must show compassion, empathy, and humility, always, and work to improve ourselves. That light within that inspires us to do so, to overcome pain and suffering, to survive with some faith in a greater good, a higher truth, and a peaceful destination on this long, hard journey.

edit on 3-2-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Hi Wildtimes, nice to see you again. We all must forgive ourselves, I did that a long time ago. I hate no man or woman, and it's good too, because when I get mad at someone, bad things happens to them. So, I keep my anger in check at all times.
I have a preacher down the hill for me, and because we won't let or kids go to their church, they are mad. And because we are Wiccans, they hate us. He even said he hates Wiccans, right to my wife's face.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
so the God is the Serpent... have you ever read the post by unleashed68 ?... about the messenger of the real God he describe about.. it looks like this story have the same opinion about God. yeah.. i think not all of the holy spirit is demon.. because demon is a spirit beings too.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
There is a dragon character in the Psalms of Solomon (not to be confused with the Song of Solomon) in the Septuagint. It is probably symbolizing Greece, or Rome. It calls it insolent floating about, claiming to rule the land and the sea, but forgetting there is a ruler of heaven and its body will have no one to bury it. (or whatever, you try to figure it out)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Good morning, auto!
Yeah, I've been keeping a bit of a lower profile of late -- to keep my balance.

I just don't know what to make of all the in-fighting among the 'Christians' anymore. Good grief, do these folks spend a tenth as much time actually doing anything to help others? Or do they just wander around the internet blasting people who believe that the Golden Rule is all we need?

In your opinion, of course. There are several who I see actually willing to learn, and discuss, and are open to other interpretations, and openly admit they're not quite sure. I dunno, I thought that was part of the process -- I've heard many clergy and peripheral 'theologians' talk about 'faith' as being something one must struggle with.

Especially the ideas that other 'faiths' have repeated:
Question everything, even if I say it, you must continue to search, and find the light within yourself. Only there can it be found.
seems to be a trigger for the most stubborn of the 'followers.' They just don't look it up, or look into the 'evolving' knowledge and expansion of awareness. If my 'inner spirit' tells me "keep looking", then that's what I will do. I long for the day that I can feel 'okay, there it is!', and settle somewhere. Unfortunately, this seems best achieved in solitude with books and other materials. It is in the 'discussing' it part that it gets really shaky underfoot.

Your thoughts?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by kallisti36

Gee, kallisti36, where does all that hate come from? I don't hate anything, I live in a world of love, where do you live, may I ask? Why so negative? Are you aware that Christianity is known, by us secular people, for what it hates, rather that what it believes in, or loves? Funny thing, you rail so much on Pagans, but your very user name is as Pagan as can be! The name Kallisti is a principal symbol of the modern religion Discordianism and was originally a Succubus.
en.wikipedia.org...

Kallisti spent several millenia gathering power, influence, and souls and became a goddess widely worshiped on several worlds. She is beautiful, sensual and is known for both her terrible brutality on the battlefield, and for her encyclopedic knowledge of the ways of pleasure. She is commonly called "The Dark Goddess" , though friends are allowed to call her "Kal".

She first came to Felarya posing as an ordinary human explorer, looking to exploit the riches of Felarya for her own ends like so many others. She quickly learned the dangers of Felarya firsthand when she was casually swallowed by the giant naga named Saya.

Not amused, Kallisti took control of Saya from the inside and forced her to go on a rampage, eventually breaking away from Saya and creating a naga body of her own. Saya survived this ordeal, and Kallisti made her priestess of the tiny knot of followers that had been created in her wake. The cult has slowly grown into a small but increasingly noticeable group on Felarya, and they worship the Dark Goddess with a passion and fervor that very few of Kallisti's other cults can match. This often places them at odds with the repressive and fanatical cult of Othem, though Kallisti regards these adversaries as a nuisance at worst, a spicy snack at best, and has given Saya leave to deal with them however she sees fit.

Feeding habits Kallisti is a soul-eater. While she finds regular food both satisfying and enjoyable, ultimately she must feed on souls in order to survive. She feeds on the dark elements that exist in all living souls, and so she seeks out evil beings to consume, gathering more power for herself and eliminating any potential threats in the process. There are many such souls to harvest on Felarya. Being a succubus at heart, Kallisti can also draw sustenance from sexual play, and often uses the sexual energy of her worshipers in the absence of a suitable supply of souls.
Source
So, I have to ask, why use such a name when you hate all things Pagan?

Further, if the Pisos didn't author the NT, who did? There is no evidence at all that the Apostles ever existed, and scholars agree that Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John were probably written by the same hand, a female hand. We are at an impasse here, I cannot prove who wrote it, neither can you, but we both know Jesus didn't write any books, don't we?

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I myself honestly believe that the demons that christians encounter is the holy spirit in which they say is there "God" here on earth. I also believe that if there was such a "God" why doesn't he ever change the things on earth in which "he" is suppose to protect human beings from? If a christian would explain that to me I would highly appreciate it.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by vlykan21

I myself honestly believe that the demons that christians encounter is the holy spirit in which they say is there "God" here on earth. I also believe that if there was such a "God" why doesn't he ever change the things on earth in which "he" is suppose to protect human beings from? If a christian would explain that to me I would highly appreciate it.

And in all good graces, I agree with you 100%. didn't think this thread would see any more action. I too would like to see God/Jesus keep some of their promises.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by vlykan21

It is not the Holy Spirit. Rather the Spirit of the Antichrist to those who have fallen to the false doctrine, the doctrine of the Antichrist.

Which unfortunately, most Christians belong to.

God commanded us through Jesus to be light and salt, the brilliant beacon of hope to this world. To be the brilliant light of justice, mercy, love, and righteousness. Rescuing the poor and the oppressed and calling the lost back to God....

....It will cost you your lifestyle and you life!!! And only ridiculously few can truly love God!!! The problem in the end lies with humanity, not God. God, gave us the perfect gospel but we twisted it to serve selfish motives - to love life, to have a great life, to enjoy the world!!! They are making a terrible mistake!!

The world had hopelessly fallen to evil, not Because God doesn't care, but WE who HE instructed to be the light has instead kept the light just to ourselves because of fear for our lives and our lifestyles, our comfort!!
edit on 30-9-2012 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

Let me explain this to u in reply. "God" is your demon, reason being is I myself have followed the "christian" path. For 2 years I followed the belief system "christians" have, and came to find myself in a dark place. So I tried to pray to your so called "God". Not once, not twice but three times. And for three days the demon stayed, but when i myself said "there is no 'God" the demon disapeared. Explain that one "christians."

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

And why would I want to serve anyone who is devious himself?

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by Acetradamus

May I respectfully ask you to define what the Holy Spirit is? Do you even know? And how could anyone really know what it is? I grew up in a Church of God Church, devout and fundamental as can be, and I have seen with my own eyes what happens when a person is possessed by this "Holy Spirit." I have seen then thrashing on the floor, speaking gibberish they call "speaking in tongues," and shaking much like the Shakers of Early America.

What do you think here?

I grew up Pentecostal. I first 'spoke in tongues' at church camp when I was twelve. Once I started, I couldn't stop. It was like I was possessed. I had no control over my own body. I also experienced 'being slain in the spirit' which is, essentially, an altered state of consciousness. It felt wonderful, like the sea of love you sometimes hear about. However, I began to doubt the holiness of the spirit when I discovered that my experiences were identical to plenty of other religious and spiritual traditions around the world. There was no spiritual benefit to me or anyone else that I could see. It all was about experiencing that good feeling again.

When I began having doubts I started having issues. I could feel the 'circle of power' they always tried to raise during services, so you would be pulled in emotionally. Any attempts at resistance caused a terrible/negative feeling to wash over me.

I left Christianity for a few years after this. I think the Holy Spirit exists. However, it is very different from what I thought and experienced as such back when I was Pente.

ETA: Honestly- I see the same thing under a different name promoted by some all around ATS.

edit on 30-9-2012 by LeSigh because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-9-2012 by LeSigh because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join