It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the "Holy Spirit" in Reality a Demon?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Read all of autowrenchs posts.. in this thread, and you tell me if you want His type of teaching to be the one your niece adheres to.

Go ahead, read them all. I preach no "Gospel," align with no dogma, point to any Deity, save the Divine Father and Mother, and all I really do is ask questions, and make people like you, gabby, question your faith in these End Times we find ourselves in. I hate even the thought of one Divine Soul lost to Darkness because of faith, or belief system. I come here to teach that which I know, and to learn that which I do not know. I do not have "beliefs." I follow no "dogma." I have Ideas. A lot of Ideas.
We all, each one of us, is our own judge, and in reality, who would be the better judge? What words, and what actions and thoughts have you send out that had evil intent behind them? How many times have you degraded another because they thought different from you? Do you come to save, or to destroy that which you hate?
I do not love those I protect, and I do not hate those I fight.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

We all, each one of us, is our own judge, and in reality, who would be the better judge?

Hear, hear, brother!
In my understanding, we are all our harshest judge.....ourselves. There is no escaping it....

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

If the above was intended for me.. you make some very big assumptions if you think I rail at only the cruelties the Jews did against Jesus. I do understand that it is everyone's sin who has put Jesus to death on the cross..

Years ago, I visited a concentration camp in Germany (Dachau).....................
Wonderful....thanks for your jew hating god....

Do you even realize the ******* that went on there.

I can not understand how these people (guards.....etc) were even considered human.

Do you even understand what it feels like to stand in front of a a furnace designed to burn human beings???

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by vogon42

If the above was intended for me.. you make some very big assumptions if you think I rail at only the cruelties the Jews did against Jesus. I do understand that it is everyone's sin who has put Jesus to death on the cross..

Years ago, I visited a concentration camp in Germany (Dachau).....................
Wonderful....thanks for your jew hating god....

Do you even realize the ******* that went on there.

I can not understand how these people (guards.....etc) were even considered human.

Do you even understand what it feels like to stand in front of a a furnace designed to burn human beings???

What is the matter with you??..seriously .. Since when does Jesus hate the Jews..? What happened to the Jews at that concentration camp was not the will of Jesus, so get over it.

Have there been corrupt Jews..yes..have there been corrupt Catholics and Christians..yes.. has there been corruption and sin in many religions..yes.

Do you think I am blind to history..

Grow up and quit blaming me and The Holy Trinity for actions of the devil.. who gets many souls to do his deeds.

I tell you vogon.. you really need to see clearly what I am saying and not blow it all of proportion, because you really make yourself look like an idiot.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Go ahead, read them all. I preach no "Gospel," align with no dogma, point to any Deity, save the Divine Father and Mother, and all I really do is ask questions, and make people like you, gabby, question your faith in these End Times we find ourselves in.

You don't make me question my faith at all autowrench.. you make me give thanks and praise for having it, as well as treasure it even more.

Yes these are the end times autowrench, but you are being deceived as to what will happen and by who..and I will continue to keep you in my prayers.

Bottom line is....The living God will show us all what truth is, as well as His mercy....but will we have the good sense to take the salvation that Jesus suffered so much to achieve for us... or will we be blind fools, clinging to pride.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

so get over it.

WHAT???!! OMG. You can not be serious.
Seriously? 'get over it?'
I am not Jewish....I am not Catholic, either....wow. This is SUCH an effed up statement!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
I tell you vogon.. you really need to see clearly what I am saying and not blow it all of proportion, because you really make yourself look like an idiot.

OOPs, I'm starting to look like YOU.

Have you ever visited a concentration camp?
Do you even have a clue how DARK these places are??

I could feel it before the bus even pulled into the parking lot. There is a feeling of evil in these places that you can not even understand ......unless you have been there and felt the aura your self.
edit on 26-1-2012 by vogon42 because: gabbu suks

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by vogon42

Originally posted by gabby2011

OOPs, I'm starting to look like YOU.

Have you ever visited a concentration camp?
Do you even have a clue how DARK these places are??

I could feel it before the bus even pulled into the parking lot. There is a feeling of evil in these places that you can not even understand ......unless you have been there and felt the aura your self.
edit on 26-1-2012 by vogon42 because: gabbu suks

Do you really think you are teaching me anything I don't already know.
I'm sure there is a terrible dark feeling at them.

But ..let me ask you this.. what does this have to do with My God.. My God happens to be the God of the Jews..

Hitler and the forces he was under were of Lucifer..The same forces that svali talks about in her Germanic bloodlines. Bloodlines that believed in old ancient religions , and were Luciferian. These bloodlines that are from the nazi regime, were not inwardly Christian, though they may have used it as a front.

Now please go start a thread on what you know about the concentration camps, and quit trying to teach someone that probably knows more than you .

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Bloodlines that believed in old ancient religions , and were Luciferian.

Every "bloodline" is like that, including the Jews, just read the Old Testament.
I think you need to stop listening to this person if this is the sort of garbage you are getting.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60

Bloodlines that believed in old ancient religions , and were Luciferian.

Every "bloodline" is like that, including the Jews, just read the Old Testament.
I think you need to stop listening to this person if this is the sort of garbage you are getting.

You could be correct.. I'm just doing my best to try and find the answers to make sense of what I see...and she had so much information on how they use mind control..and how they split people up in their heads so they can control them easier. I have seen evidence of this in others throughout my life..and within some types of families.

I do not see all bloodlines putting their families through such serious trauma to produce different core personalities , and using that to their advantage. There are bloodlines who have tried to do good, though they are human and fall short, and their are bloodlines who definitely are into some very whacked out stuff.

I think she speaks truth, but if its wrong.. I'll be the first to apologize for spreading misinfo..

We all are looking for truth.. I hope.. most of us..maybe some are hiding truth..because it is to their advantage.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by kallisti36
Christ said one must *know* God to be saved and we have to do that here, so that we may be ready to face Him in the truest sense of the word.

This is a new one to me. I suppose you are talking about theosis? But I've never heard anyone say that is necessary during our earthly lives in order to be saved. Maybe that isn't what you mean.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by kallisti36

kallisti ..I think you have wisdom from God, I think you have studied and prayed much in your life, and I thank you so much for contributing to this thread.

When I read your posts I realize again how far I have yet to go to really know God.

I would be most appreciative if you would share any links to readings or prayers that may help me with this.

Once again ..I thank you very much for bringing your wisdom to this thread.

edit on 26-1-2012 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes

so get over it.

WHAT???!! OMG. You can not be serious.
Seriously? 'get over it?'
I am not Jewish....I am not Catholic, either....wow. This is SUCH an effed up statement!

How is that an effed up statement wildtimes...?

what I said was this..

What is the matter with you??..seriously .. Since when does Jesus hate the Jews..? What happened to the Jews at that concentration camp was not the will of Jesus, so get over it.

Why did I say that?..because vogon tried to say my God was responsible for what happened at the concentration camps...which is totally false.

Jesus was a Jew.. and He doesn't hate Jews.. I didn't mean to get over what happened to the Jews, I meant get over blaming Jesus for it.

What is totally sad is that you refuse to see what I am really saying, and instead project your own meaning into it, so you can take offense at it....or so it seems .

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by cloudyday

Yes, I am talking about theosis.
Matthew 7
"Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity." Belief isn't sufficient, the people rejected in this passage obviously believe, but they don't actually know the Lord.
John 15
"I am the vine, ye [are] the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast [them] into the fire, and they are burned. If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples. As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love. If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love."
Here is shown what it means to have faith, to truly love God, to know Him. If you know God and love him then you are granted sonship by adoption and thus "become partakers of the divine nature". It is essential that you do this here so that others may "see your light". As St. Seraphim of Sarov said, "Acquire the Spirit of Peace thousands around you will be saved". Christ also says "the night is coming in which no work can be done", so we have to be prepared to meet the Lord. Most of the apocalyptic parables deal with being watchful and being ready to meet God face to face.

The importance of knowing God now is further spelled out later in the chapter:
"If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before [it hated] you. If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you. Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also. But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me."
God is Love, to abide in his Word is to abide in true Love of all things. Evil is to not know God; that is to be ignorant of Love (and I'm not saying that atheists or those without experiential faith are entirely ignorant of God, for "His law is written on the hearts of all men"). Adam and Eve lived in bliss together with God, each other, and all creation (according to tradition, they were vegetarian) . Go back to Genesis and look at how things change when they cut themselves off from God, look at how their relationship with Him changes, how their relationship with each other changes. Genesis compared to the rest of the OT is pretty tame, notice how people grow progressively worse. Genesis has some bad parts, but has alot of innocence; Exodus gets worse but still has that hope, and by the time you get to Judges, it's appalling. Everyone gets progressively worse until Samuel and David, and David still has loads of problems. Why then despite all of David's failings, sins, and evil deeds does God call him "a man after My own heart"? Because he tries, he fails, he repents, he gets up again, and seeks the Lord above all things.
Psalm 36 "O continue thy lovingkindness unto them that know thee; and thy righteousness to the upright in heart."
edit on 26-1-2012 by kallisti36 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes

again:How do you differentiate?
How do you decide which people are genuine and which are charlatans?

I would say pray to the living God.. ask with great sincerity and humility for wisdom.
Ask that you will be given faith that God will answer your prayers,.and believe that He will.

In the bible it says this ..

James Chapter 1:5

But if any of you lacks wisdom,* he should ask God who gives to all generously and ungrudgingly, and he will be given it.

We all need to pray for it wildtimes.. I know I should be praying for it more often as well.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

The Bible does not at any point portray a 'Triune', or 'Trinity'. God is unique & distinctly separate from Jesus. He is his Father, He cannot be his own Son. Nor can Jesus be his own Father. A little common sense goes a long way... The Holy Spirit is God's 'reason' for doing ANYTHING. It is not a separate entity. To blaspheme the Holy Spirit(which is what you are actually doing) is THE unforgivable Sin. It is to malign God & cast aspersions on his motives & purpose. God NEVER does anything with bad intention. WE might think it is bad, but do we know God's standards & reasoning, & Do we REALLY think we are superior that WE can JUDGE him? All his motives lead to the vindication of his right to rule over us. The World that follows Satan is what we are living in. The destruction of the wicked is a driving force of the Holy Spirit. To destroy the wicked would be a good thing for the rest of mankind. (I would be one of the wicked), but God's Holy Spirit & righteousness dictate that badness is relative, but it is Not relative to God's knowledge of good & bad. He knows what is right, his Holy Spirit is something that can be relied upon as being Holy. If you value your relationship with God, withdraw this post so that you don't make other people question the righteousness of God's motives, & lead those into destruction that you will have heaped upon yourself. Be glad the Bible does NOT teach that Hell & eternal punishment await. The wages sin pays is death. Be grateful, or be repentant. May you make the right decision.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by kallisti36

Thanks for the explanation.
edit on 27-1-2012 by cloudyday because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Yes these are the end times autowrench, but you are being deceived as to what will happen and by who..and I will continue to keep you in my prayers.

Did your book tell you that? Or was it your preacher? Friend, you do not know me, you do know know who, or what I am, where I came from, and even if I told you you would not be able to fully understand what I said. I feel sorry for you. I sincerely hope that you wake up, before it is too late.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by honestyblaze

If you value your relationship with God, withdraw this post so that you don't make other people question the righteousness of God's motives, & lead those into destruction that you will have heaped upon yourself.

What kind of a statement is that, friend? Who are you to judge me?
My relationship with the Divine is my own business, not yours, nor is it your place to define. So it is wrong to ask questions now? Who teaches that? I can tell you, Cult Leaders teach that. "Listen to me, not them, they are of the Devil"
I am here to force people like you to question your Blind Faith, and ask questions about your religion, and the origins of, and the origins and sources of your book. What happens to me after I leave this planet is none of your concern, your concern is asking your self these questions, and seeking the answers, for your time is short. No one is coming to save you, that is your job. The only person that can forgive you is you. Don't worry about me, my Soul is prepared. How's yours?

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join