It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Telepathy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Which is a better form of telepathy between two people?

A) the kind that is of mental feelings,
B) the kind that is of mental sounds like words, or
C) the kind that is of mental images

Inquiring minds would like to know your pick.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

I believe sounds and words. Best way to get information across.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
B or C.

But I don't think you can have C without having the first two incorporated into it. At least, that is my understanding of a "mental image".

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn

B) I have a slight distrust of word telepathy. I know it can be the best at getting a message across but allegedly it can be done electronically by confusers.

C) Mental images would be better for concept transference rather than messages that can be put into a few words.

A) Feelings. When a big decision is being made feelings can convey the most important message.

edit on 15-1-2012 by Kester because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-1-2012 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Curious, have people begun to notice the increase in telepathy?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Yes, there's a battle for your mind and then your soul.

And to your question, I don't know, I just do it.

peace

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
we all have our favourite, best developed representational systems for receiving and sending information usually depending on the environment a person grew up in.

I think it is the same case when it comes to telepathy.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I would say all three, actually. I am somewhat Telepathic, when my son and I worked on car together, we hardly had to talk, we just knew what each other wanted. I would take him to work when he sold auto parts, and leave with the car. He would appear to be in full apparition to tell me to come pick him up. A few years ago, a good friend who lives in Alaska, and I, began a serious Telepathy exercise. We found that we could appear to each other almost at will, and talk to each other in our minds. Telepathy is the lost language taken from us by the Annunaki Gods. We are slowly getting it back. One day all will have it, and there will be no more secrets.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I have a twin sister and I would have to say D) All the above. This is because I have had many eerie "twin telepathy" moments with her in strange situations. Sometimes either I will feel her panicking emotions while I am in a peaceful situation and vice versa. Other times, there is physical pain, sounds of the environment she is in, etc. It is all incredibly bizarre, I would have to say. I have always been a skeptic--really--but I keep proving myself wrong which is quite comical when you think about it.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

I would say all three, actually. I am somewhat Telepathic, when my son and I worked on car together, we hardly had to talk, we just knew what each other wanted. I would take him to work when he sold auto parts, and leave with the car. He would appear to be in full apparition to tell me to come pick him up. A few years ago, a good friend who lives in Alaska, and I, began a serious Telepathy exercise. We found that we could appear to each other almost at will, and talk to each other in our minds. Telepathy is the lost language taken from us by the Annunaki Gods. We are slowly getting it back. One day all will have it, and there will be no more secrets.

That sounds like the premise of quite the interesting novel.

new topics

top topics

join