It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Die Offs? Nothing to see here...move along...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by alexagendajones
like birds and the bees and the chiggers in the trees = if you a bee you dont notice the mass die off like the fish man also does not notice his extinction under way - there are some Note that do know this - they are doing the best by chem trailing the skys to protect us from ozone gone baby gone and do you think theyed allow 7 million peoples to peopleate the earth making it all un balanced so it may fall lop sidded - they trrien hard to # with people showing us the real reality so people will find a solution to the problems we face - thus the WTC hoax to show you they are crooked so people will struggle to know to grow and to awake so that maybe some one may have a solution like a darth vader suit or a blade runner type clones - eugenics is a product of DaVinci - he saw it coming sought the Ubberminch to bread the future - now that model is extinct

Only the anglos can save man for they created him - but do they know who they are?

The comments on the link are interesting. Someone suggests sonars confusing them so that they got lost, but someone who knows the area says they weren't lost, and fur seals do inhabit that area. He thinks it's more likely they were poisoned by fishermen.

My question is how could they poison just that one species though? If there was poison involved, why didn't it affect other creatures in the vicinity. These incidents only seem to be affecting typically one species, and nearly all the explanations put forward fail to mention why other animals were left unharmed. That's what seems the oddest thing to me.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
"World Population 7 billion (2011)"

"According to the United Nations, ("2010 Revision of the World Population Prospects") world population has reached 7 Billion on October 31, 2011 (refer to the U.N. frequently asked questions for more information about this estimate)" Got this qoute from serching World Population on bing.com (still new and trying to figure out how to appropriately qoute and link stuff)

Don't you think that this has alot to do with other species dissapearing. Over population can defiantely cause less room and less sources for other living species that are needed for their survival. Just a thought.
edit on 17-1-2012 by Ops4Ops because: sp

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I think this mass die off and the strange world wide sounds are connected
still very hard to explain

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Back when I was in university my historical geology teacher told us that she was convinced that we are in a period of mass-extinction. She was showing us data on the historical mass-extinctions, the number of species and the timeframes.

Then she showed us how fast species are dying off and how many are close to extinction, and then a time frame for that. We are killing things off pretty darn fast, historically it took thousands of years, even millions. We are doing it in decades.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I think this mass die off and the strange world wide sounds are connected

Could be. Those sounds from the sky are surreal and they are happening all over. This is another weirdness for which the scientific community is clueless.

Is it a cosmic cloud we're going through?

A poisonous radiation cloud would explain many things. But there isn't one fact pointing to it. Just shaky evidence. So far.

Good point !!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Another die off at cape cod....dolphins...and the answers they always give are just so stupid and vague

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
In this area of Scotland, a few miles from each other, two physically fit men played football and died at the scene of heart attacks. Why would physically fit men die suddenly from the same area? I have noted other such occurences throughout the counry in recent months. People doing physical exertion just dropping dead with no reason.
Could a change in the magnetic field be causing people who workout to die if they exert themselves too much?

www.hamiltonadvertiser.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by kalenga

Hi Kalenga !

If you get across more info about other similar events happening in your country, please do not hesitate to post them ! A lot of young people seem to be dying from heart attacks. Might not be related at all but worth looking into.

Thanks !

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

I just found it funny that 2 perfectly fit men die of a heart attack days apart in a very small area in Scotland. Both physically fit and active. I will correlate other things I have seen and put them on here to see if there is a pattern?
I typed in the search section on the subject of mass deaths of humans and your thread came up. Seems we are singing from the same hymn sheet? It is only natural to think that humans are next on this list of mass deaths in recent years.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by kalenga

It is only natural to think that humans are next on this list of mass deaths in recent years.

When some scientists start mentioning it, it should be taken very very seriously.

Sad but true.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
The mass dieoff is from the weapons used in IRAQ

between 2003 to 2094 this will be taking place

The honey bees will all be gone in 2 years

The NWO got tired of animals and bugs always flying around them so they had to go to war to make up a mixture of detox to take the honey bees out .

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Josh342

Yeah it's AKA Roundup Weed Killer.

2nd
edit on 18-1-2012 by relocator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I won't miss the bees! I'm glad they died.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by IEtherianSoul9
Nice insightful post. It's unfortunate that intelligence has to come with such a heavy price, even though these die offs might not even be the direct result of human causes. If we are indeed heading for a 6th mass extinction, I wonder if this will trigger the next step in our evolutionary path; if there is one at all. From millions of years of modification through descent, from early hominids to Homo sapiens, is it possible that we've reached our pinnacle?

It is a scary thought that the end of the road could be closer than we think, while at the same time some of us are just so oblivious to what's going on in the world.

I don't think we've come anywhere near our pinnacle yet. IMO our way of thinking about our species is so ancient its laughable...we're still stuck in a tribal "us vs them" mentality, we have divided our species for the sake of an elite few's lust for power.

When we can view ourselves as one people/species then and only then will we take the next step.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ops4Ops
"World Population 7 billion (2011)"

"According to the United Nations, ("2010 Revision of the World Population Prospects") world population has reached 7 Billion on October 31, 2011 (refer to the U.N. frequently asked questions for more information about this estimate)" Got this qoute from serching World Population on bing.com (still new and trying to figure out how to appropriately qoute and link stuff)

Don't you think that this has alot to do with other species dissapearing. Over population can defiantely cause less room and less sources for other living species that are needed for their survival. Just a thought.
edit on 17-1-2012 by Ops4Ops because: sp

Bout time for another massive war to even things out again I'd say

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

The massive number of deaths among native animal species is a result of chemical run off into streams and tributaries. This in turn evaporates into chemical rain or acid rain which contaminates the soil and causes toxicity in food supplies. This is why some people believe potable water may soon become a scarcity on earth. Toilet bowl cleaner, medications, factory runoff are just a few of the sources that contaminate the water supply in nearly every city and town in the world.

Also climate change is another factor which contributes largely to the massive decrease in animal populations.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
this has been happening for years not really news to me atleast

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Sorgmodig

I won't miss the bees! I'm glad they died.

Care to expand a bit on that opinion?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by WWThree

Welcome to ATS WWThree. I just gave you your first star.

You've known of all those die-offs of all these different species for years?

Care to expand a bit on your one liner...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Josh342

Hi Josh,

The mass dieoff is from the weapons used in IRAQ between 2003 to 2094 this will be taking place

The honey bees will all be gone in 2 years

The NWO got tired of animals and bugs always flying around them so they had to go to war to make up a mixture of detox to take the honey bees out .

There's a nice conspiracy !

Any links to support those claims?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join