It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Die Offs? Nothing to see here...move along...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by truthinfact

Hi truthinfact,

what I read from your facts is that mankind is the source of the problem. I think it's one of the sources of the problem.

So I agree.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by IEtherianSoul9

If we are indeed heading for a 6th mass extinction, I wonder if this will trigger the next step in our evolutionary path; if there is one at all.

Some scientists are saying that there is evidence that we are entrenched in a mass extinction. I do think that we are due for an upgrade but this is only speculation. As I said earlier in the thread...Life always finds a way...

And I can't remember who said that...wasn't it that guy in Jurassic Park?

I liked your reply !!

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by pasiphae
reply to post by SonoftheSun

personally i don't think we've got a lot of time left. i think in the next 20 years it will be so evident no one can deny it. we're going down hill and every day we pick up a little more speed.

I think it's already so evident. But we're too busy elsewhere on insignificant subjects. How long we have? No clue.

If I may ask, why do you personally think that we don't have a lot of time left?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ujustneverknow

I had a quick look at the article you linked and will answer you back when I'm less tired. I'll get back to you.

The magnetic field has an effect on every living thing. Including us. I think there are a lot of scientists looking into this right now but it's all kept off the public scene. Not for a cover up purpose (or maybe) but until they find out what is going on.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jerisa

When you see a mass die off of pigs, be worried...

From ujustneverknow's linked article just above your reply...

Also murdered in 2009 by the USDA are victims of other species:

27,000 beavers, 1700 bobcats, 81,000 coyotes, 2,000 gray foxes, 336 mountain lions, 1900 woodchucks, 130 porcupines, 12,000 raccoons, 20,000 squirrels, 30,000 wild pigs, 478 wolves.

Should I be worried?

edit on 15-1-2012 by SonoftheSun because: wrong emoticon

edit on 15-1-2012 by SonoftheSun because: make that emoticon(s)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Like you said...this has already been covered in a few threads. BUT the way you put it all together makes it a lot easier to analyse. Which in turn makes it easier for members who haven't come to this conclusion already. This conclusion was easily apparent when looking at the species that dyed like birds,fish and turtles. They rely on magnetic fields for navigation and are extremely susceptible to changes in this field. So there deaths are easy to connect to changes in these fields with symptoms such as this and i quote....lack of oxygen that is precursor to altitude sickness....That was just one quote for the death of birds there are similar links for the above species to.
The hard leap for me was other species such as cows, buffalos ? this had me stumped about this theory if it was as one comes to believe solar radiation that killed these larger land species than surly vegetation,water and soil would have been bombarded with radiation to

S&F OP
indisputable
edit on 15/1/2012 by indisputable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Earth is treated like petri dish of bio agents, we keep interfereing with the natural flow of nature, all in good time that dish is going to get dropped and effect every living thing on this planet.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Wow! kudos to the beautiful thread

Many can speculate on when and if there is a point of no return but there is some good info here for much more digging. Digging that can hopefully open more peoples eyes to 'whats up' with one of our major predicaments.

I've got Lovelock's 'Ages of Gaia' lying around somewhere unread. Gotta dig for that now too.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
this thread is really an eye opener and its amazing how none of the big media places don't talk about these topics enough.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Wow.. great thread.Fantastic job on putting all this critical information together.This is why I don't believe in the so called mainstream media any more because this information and research could not objectively and truthfully be put together by any of those nitwits that call themselves journalists today.You would never see this kind of in depth story on any of the alphabet networks.They have been so corrupted over the last fifty years they're only purpose now is to distract, lie and serve the interests of the state.People like you still give me hope that humanity has a chance , that the truth no matter how hard it may be for many to swallow needs to be front and centre.Whether this is all happening because of human activity or a combination of that and some form of natural or cosmic phenomenon I can't say but the fact is clear something is happening and if we don't wake up to this it might be to late.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
nice work put into this but this has been going on for a long time they always say it's just nothing and the people who do look into don't get very many answers

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
How many can recall when the earthworms would cover the sidewalks and streets after a good rain, cover them so much that you couldn't walk without stepping on them. I haven't even seen an earthworm pop itself out of the ground in a long time, not a single one, they would quickly go back into their hole when approached or touched. There are less sparrows, and I haven't seen a night hawk in years. As the song goes, where have all the flowers gone....long time passing. But for me it's questioning: where have the earthworms gone?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

S&F 4 U

Very thought provoking and thorough. you ask the really tough questions. Yes i do believe something wicked this way comes given all of these instances as well as these preparations for a what if scenario by tptb. It's hard to ignore ... even when i try to remain Optimistic none of it makes sense. Logic tells me we are screwed and I have accepted death and the worst case scenario being imminent however i will refrain from lingering on it. If we go, it's our time. Sad very sad It is scary when I have young ones and we are in these times of uncertainty where they may live a shorter life then myself and it is very unfair. Aghh i hope this all comes to pass because all we have is hope.

And if Humanity does survive and crawl out from some underground bunker it will be the cowards in the know that survive sadly. Or maybe not, they will be entombed in some bunker inside a dead planet for the rest of thier days prolonging the inevitable. those dummy's can live in D.U.M.B.S let em rot!
edit on 15-1-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
great thread. thank you for bringing this to light ^_^

really, the fact that this is shrugged off as "normal" is ridiculous. a mass number of anything dying is a cause for caution. that people are not aware the extent.. or rather they don't comprehend on their own.

these mass deaths have troubled me for a while. For marine animals. I blame sonar and the likes (im not very technical:@@
ya know waves being sent out, poor things getting confused.. Anyone see spongebob, where the guy has the orb of confusion?
Birds, I would think the crazy air currents going around, pollution maybe from a plane, maybe even some sort of communication, so many satellites right?

Nonetheless, endless explanations.. but the answer is the one no one wants to hear.

Sidenote, I very much enjoyed the pictures included, I like seeing what the dudes look like.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aleister
How many can recall when the earthworms would cover the sidewalks and streets after a good rain, cover them so much that you couldn't walk without stepping on them. I haven't even seen an earthworm pop itself out of the ground in a long time, not a single one, they would quickly go back into their hole when approached or touched. There are less sparrows, and I haven't seen a night hawk in years. As the song goes, where have all the flowers gone....long time passing. But for me it's questioning: where have the earthworms gone?

Huh you know what now that I think of it me either?

This is odd, one of those things you never notice but when you do it's a major WTF moment.

Yeah I recall soaking my yard a few years ago looking for night crawlers for bait and nothing? And before they came up by the dozens. Makes me want to "dig" up some research myself on the matter. NO PUN INTENDED.
edit on 15-1-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Well I feel like I'm inundated with all kinds of things where I live at. Earthworms show up all over the place. So many birds that they are a nuisance at times. My mother planted some flowers in her backyard and there were so many bees when they started blooming, you could almost hear the buzzing inside the house. She planted something different a year or two ago to cut down on all the bees in her yard. Hummingbirds and lots of other birds and insects seem to be plentiful. In fact when the cicadas came out, they swarmed in such large numbers that you could hear constant noises inside your house. They sounded like an air conditioner that needed oiling. Outside the noise was very loud at times. There were too many for even the birds.

The last time I dug very much in my backyard, I found gigantic earthworms as big in diameter as my fingers and almost a whole foot long. I haven't dug much in the last few years though. So while there are a few random die offs due to possible polllution or some other concern, I have yet to see any sign of it where I live at. I do have a plant that may be dying due to lack of sunlight. That one is a mystery to me because an identical plant right next to it looks fine. I don't know if a fungus can kill a plant and leave the same type of plant only a couple inches away in the same pot fine.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

i just read the start of your post and it actually all started with the mass die off of monarch butterflys i think in the late 90's or early 2000. look it up and than went to bats having fungus growing on them during there hybernation than the bees than the birds and fish and so on. but thats all we got going for us is that we will all die some day maybe thats just part of population control soon it will be humans.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Great post, couldn't have said it better myself. I guess now's a better time than ever to say that the feeling in my gut was right this whole time.. Sad really, too bad whenever I try to let others know about it they call me crazy

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Similarity to human structure -- Pigs are mammals. Consequently, all of the major structures found in humans are present in the fetal pig. With proper directions, they can all be readily found, especially with large, full term fetal pig specimens. There are a some differences in structural details, mostly relatively minor in nature.

Pigs and humans are so close in their make up and compatibility that what affects them can possibly affect us.

www.goshen.edu...

science.howstuffworks.com... n-pig-hybrid.htm

www.cdc.gov...

Just some food for thought, no pun intended

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Here in MN we are exsperiencing massive, massive geese flocks, they are still comming in and NOT leaving. It is irritating. Walk outside you might get sh# on. On a positive note, lots of birds to choose from. MMM, nummy.
YOU KNOW PEOPLE, it is jan. 15th. Shoulden't the geese be moving south for the winter. Someplace warmer. This is not the case, they all over the freakn place. Ask ANY minnesotan, they all over. Why are they all comming here? WTF.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join