It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Geneology Surprise! Ordained Bible Code?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Here is an amazing new video regarding a hidden message in the Bible. The associated website is here: LINK

It's time to seek God with your whole heart. Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things you worry about will be added to you in the right way. Seek God. Seek righteousness. Turn from your sin and overcome the world. All the peace you grasp for in this present life will be added to you in a new way. It is possible. God makes your path straight.

God Bless!

edit on 15-1-2012 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I've seen that website. I was actually looking at that same page the other day when i was doing my own research into the geneaology of names. I just happened to find that page when i was tooling around exploring the meaning of names. Good find and a good read.

edit on 15-1-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

thank you ever so much for the link - i am resolute the Bible is an integrated messaging system and it is not of this world but for this world - i totally appreciate the video -

i used to have a link to ppsimmons - i did a little research on names and found it remarkable -

s/f

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Good stuff - Had to goto the source to figure it all out, but that was a great read!

Thanks again!

I always believed that your name is who you are, more so than just a title.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Awesome - here is yet another level of coding in the Bible, and I have been wondering just how many levels there are. I believe that God is multi-layered and multi-dimensional, and that His Word is too.

top topics

join