It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clouds

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
It's Sunday afternoon, the boy is in bed with a cold, the missus is ill too, so I thought i'd post a few of my pictures.

Most days when i'm outside, I find myself looking up a lot. Looking at the clouds, just observing you know.

When I have time i'll take the odd picture. Bear in mind i'ts with my Nokia N8 camera.

Most pictures are taken whilst i've been at work so they aren't all from the best angle..

I've had to resize them, so they may seem a bit squashed or stretched.

Please feel free to post a snap, providing it is one of your own and not from the infoweb.

Just happened to get this bird mid-flight.

Most of these were taken in the UK but there are a few that were taken in Canada.

If you're feeling down, get youself outside and look up!

Thanks for taking the time to view my photo's.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I´m not a chemtrailer but if you look to the clouds today, they realy seem to be odd and not like they used to be some 20 years ago. Especially the contrails that pop in and out behind a plane. I´m 60-70km from an airport and when they get here, they are not on common flight altitude yet. So the explanation of several airlayers that make the contrails, or not is not appliable here in my region.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
You Too

watching chem-trails always cheers me up as-well

yum @ vapors

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by verschickter
I´m not a chemtrailer but if you look to the clouds today, they realy seem to be odd and not like they used to be some 20 years ago. Especially the contrails that pop in and out behind a plane. I´m 60-70km from an airport and when they get here, they are not on common flight altitude yet. So the explanation of several airlayers that make the contrails, or not is not appliable here in my region.

I don't really want to discuss contrails/chemtrails on this thread, it was merely just to share photo's of the sky and cloud formations that people have personally taken.

But yes, over the years and especially lately, there have been plenty of times when I look up and wonder, wth?

I was going to start a thread about picture number 14 but just didn't get round to it.

These dark lines in the sky (pic 14) were actually forming when I arrived at work.
I looked up and thought, that's odd. No planes in sight but as I was looking I noticed that they were forming slowly right infront of me. I said to my boss, look at those lines up there and he just fobbed it off as planes and said lets get to work.
Typical.

If anyone does know how they form like that, that would be greatly appreciated.

But anyway, thanks for checking out the photo's.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
There are some weird pictures in your OP.
Pic14: Looks like the sun is setting and the sky is getting darker. Maybe that could be an explanation to the dark lines. Normal contrails (I dont want to go into the chemtrails, too) -in a weird pattern- and they seem to be darker because the sun doesnt iluminate them anymore.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I been snapping pics of the sky all week so has s co worker, weird part is that there has been tons of jet streams I

imageshack.us...]
[

ImageShack.us
edit on 15-1-2012 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

imageshack.us...]

imageshack.us...]

ImageShack.us

imageshack.us...]

imageshack.us...]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
The first one of the newer pictures looks so "doomy". Great setting, wish I was there with a decent camera

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by verschickter
There are some weird pictures in your OP.
Pic14: Looks like the sun is setting and the sky is getting darker. Maybe that could be an explanation to the dark lines. Normal contrails (I dont want to go into the chemtrails, too) -in a weird pattern- and they seem to be darker because the sun doesnt iluminate them anymore.

Picture 14 was taken on the 22/12/2011 at 8:12am if that helps.

They also seemed lower than usual contrails if that makes sense.

Thanks for checking them out.

Originally posted by spoonbender
You Too

watching chem-trails always cheers me up as-well

yum @ vapors

Thanks for looking.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

Thanks for the photo's
Very Dramatic.

I especially like the last picture.

It always makes me think the sky looks dirty.
That's the most simplified way of putting it.

edit on 15-1-2012 by SilentE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Here's some that I forgot I had on my computer.

These four were took by the missus on her digital camera.

All in Canada and whilst travelling in the car.

Unfortunately, I was fast asleep on both occasions!

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SilentE

i wish i took more pictures but im driving all day and its hard to snap pics while driving not very safe......

very intresting pictures you uploaded too
my favorite one was the dark lines...creeped me out a little

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Nice pics. I love clouds. Someone once said the sky was "the greatest free show on earth". Can't remember who. But it's true.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
These are all pics from where I use to live. I lived on the top floor, PH, of a condo. I was on the 6th floor and had a GREAT view of the island and various other parts of where I live. My favorite was the Space Center view and how I could just walk out back to watch launches. I use to sit outside at night for hours reading or just enjoying the night sky and cool breeze. I have since moved and MISS that view! I can't see anything now

But here are some pics I took

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElOmen
reply to post by SilentE

i wish i took more pictures but im driving all day and its hard to snap pics while driving not very safe......

Yeah I wouldn't recommend it.

I too stuggle to catch the moment sometimes. When i'm at work, I can't always get my phone out.

I have a few videos which I will upload during the week. I don't know how just yet but I don't want them on youtube so I'll try through photobucket.

very intresting pictures you uploaded too
my favorite one was the dark lines...creeped me out a little

That's what I love about the sky. It can make you feel warm and cheerful or it can be fearsome and evil.
Thanks.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
Nice pics. I love clouds. Someone once said the sky was "the greatest free show on earth". Can't remember who. But it's true.

Can't disagree with that.

Thanks for stopping by.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Great photo's
Thanks for sharing.

Looks like a beautiful place to live. Must have been nice while you were there.

I live in a village with houses in every direction. The light pollution is low so you still get to see the stars at night but seeing a sunset from my yard is impossible.

Atleast working outside gives me the best opportunity to get photo's. Even if they are really quickly so the boss don't see.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Here's mine...

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SilentE

I enjoyed your photograhpy.

ty

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by insanedr4gon

Thanks for sharing your photo's.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
reply to post by SilentE

I enjoyed your photograhpy.

ty

Thank you,
Glad you liked them.

You should've seen the sky here this morning! I got a photo but I had to pull over and it just doesn't do it justice.

I'll upload it later, when i'm back from work.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join