It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TALK ABOUT SOME SCARY SCARY SCARY STUFF

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 10:44 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 10:47 PM
link   
NOTE THAT IS FROM 95

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I know those cards are real because I have a couple of those images in my Steve Jackson Illuminati comic book from 95

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 02:35 AM
link   
that the Pentagon card is mushroom cloud and NOT a 9/11 scene !

Maybe this is still to come?!?

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 03:55 AM
link   
You saw them in a comic book, an illuminati comic book??

They either look like a load of crap or something from game, what the hell is so scary about this.

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 08:14 AM
link   
They are from 95, I guess Conspiracy Theorist aren't so dumb after all, Steve Jacksons Illuminat card game from 95 showing an airplane crashing into the WTC?

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Actually, the card reads "Terrorist NUKE" and it doesnt show an airplane. Its just a coincidence that it showed the twin towers, which were bombed in '93.

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Hmm. I'm not sure if I would want to play the Girl Scouts or the Zurich Gnomes with t hat hand... hmmm...

(it's just a card game. If you sit around thinking up terrorist scenarios, you're bound to come up with a few that could exist in the future. And I know this because I know a few of the folks at Steve Jackson games... known them for around 15-20 years.)

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Now there's the sign of a true gamer, hehe....

I want to play Gygax, the 27th level Warrior Mage with a plus 18 soul-sucking sword! -Dexter, from Dexter's Laboratory

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 06:51 PM
link   
illuminati4nwo, you're an interesting person but do you think you might be able to get all your thoughts into one post?

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 03:48 PM
link   
That explosion in that comic looked nothing like a nuke

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 05:16 PM
link   
To me the WTC card looked more likea missile hiting it that a plane.

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Its still too damn close and creepy for comfort.

Sick.

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 11:32 PM
link   
This is so damn funny, I almost started laughing out loud.

Yeah you got us...it was I who gave the fatal blow, it was I who killed him! LOL

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Hey if any of you ever read Nostradomus...you know how they say he said "And the New City will be attacked, and the Two towers will fall..." or some crap like that, I don't remember what they said.

Well I happen to have a published book of his works from 1971, and guess what.

We were supposed to have a World War in 1986, the "twin towers" were never mentioned, it was "two rocks will war" so prophecy is mainly a load of crap.

Just like these cards.

Actually there is one prophecy though that made since in that '71 book.

And that was, "Their alliance will not last, and will brake after 13 years."

Look at USA and Russia, the fabled Northern giants, our alliance is already strained, and is just reaching....13 years.

But other than that....bunch of crud. Laughable.

Next?

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 12:26 AM
link   
these cards are prophetic(or steve jackson is in the old boy's club). only the blind can't see it.
i can't believe this thread got buried. you should all be running around screaming like a scene from a godzilla movie.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 12:39 AM
link   
kind of cute, actually

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 12:48 AM
link   
well, it doesn't scare me either, but everybody around here is so jumpy! i thought i'd fuel the paranoia. it's the doomood mini i'min.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 05:28 AM
link   
those card are pretty interesting...
wonder which one some fool will play next...

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 06:25 AM
link   
is there not pictures of a full set anywhere on the net?

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Greetings,

I know of the cards that you listed as a web link in your e-mail. They are cards from Steve Jackson fun game of conspirancies: Illuminati New World Order.
If you get a chance, you can find out more about this, and all of the other Steve Jackson games

www.sjgames.com

Fnord !

Bureau 13

top topics

<<   2 >>

join