It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sorry, there are no Aliens and no UFOs...It's just Mass Delusion

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Futurcrat1

If there's no aliens, then there's no bigfoot or el chupacabra; nor yetis, sasquach, and loch ness monster!!!
Creatures of the Earth are born on earth even they exist or not,Aliens should be something from outer space.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by mznonterrorist

Ive clearly been a fool for the last 15 years so thankyou for disclosing the truth to me and all the other ats members
We must remain children until we get old and have our toys to play with ,so is no problem to believe in something that flame our imagination and feed our spirit,it's just they really do not exist.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
reply to post by mznonterrorist

Ive clearly been a fool for the last 15 years so thankyou for disclosing the truth to me and all the other ats members
We must remain children until we get old and have our toys to play with ,so is no problem to believe in something that flame our imagination and feed our spirit,it's just they really do not exist.

I believe mznonterrorist was being sarcastic.

Also

no problem to believe in something that flame our imagination and feed our spirit,it's just they really do not exist.

Neither does your god...or do you actually have the same proof you call for from ufo people?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

or do you actually have the same proof you call for from ufo people
They are two different things,one is proved the other it is not.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

So enlighten us on how god is proven

I'm sure we would all like to hear.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

We cannot compare the stones with living beings.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
There's a quote I remember off some documentary, where the man says, "They are like us, and we are like them." and it was tied into a larger statement that Humanity was seeded here, and is really from "out there"...

With the X-Files consigned to history, and no one making reference to it, I find that sad as such documentaries, quotes, AND gloassy TV shows at one time shed much light on what we're debating here...

Maybe there was more truth in that other slice of paranoid obscurity, the TV show Dark Skies...

Now if that had ran for as long as the X-Files, I'm certain we'd all be swayed a little different....

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Futurcrat1

"They are like us, and we are like them."
If they exist yes,but as long as they are just a fantasy of our mind....

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

We cannot compare the stones with living beings.

That didn't answer my question at all.
You yet again avoided answering.

What is your proof, since you ask others to provide proof for what they believe?

Others have given reasons for their belief that humans are not the only intelligent creatures in the universe.

Why do you keep avoiding sharing this "proof" you claim to have?

edit on 1/18/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Same as everything else then interestingly....

But as the old saying goes, "whose dream is this?"

The brave do indeed wake-up, but this ain't the movies. And neither of us is Keanu Reeves....

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Futurcrat1
There's a quote I remember off some documentary, where the man says, "They are like us, and we are like them." and it was tied into a larger statement that Humanity was seeded here, and is really from "out there"...

With the X-Files consigned to history, and no one making reference to it, I find that sad as such documentaries, quotes, AND gloassy TV shows at one time shed much light on what we're debating here...

Maybe there was more truth in that other slice of paranoid obscurity, the TV show Dark Skies...

Now if that had ran for as long as the X-Files, I'm certain we'd all be swayed a little different....

If I am not mistaken, that quote would have been Bob Dean.
Thing is with Dark Skies, it neatly tied in proven historical events to be linked to the UFO/ET reality. The person/people that made it knew their stuff, maybe they knew a lot more. (?)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

You know I could replace all the "aliens" in your post with "God" and it would be just as true.

Moral of the story: Be wary of things you can't prove to be real.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
So what happens if they find microbial life on Mars?

Half the world dumps their preconceived notions of what life is or what?
edit on 20-1-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Gigatronix

Be wary of things you can't prove to be real.
you are right about that .So, after all, what is real?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   

It's obvious that you have made up your mind on this and nothing said here will change your opinion.

There is nothing to proof that aliens are real.We feed our beliefs with false images and false evidence.

It has been proven to me that they are around.Unfortunatelly i have no physical evidence to prove it to you,but even if i had you would dismiss it as a hoax or a fantasy or mental illness or anything that would fit into your belief system.

no alien came on TV an speak to the world

Why everyone assumes that the aliens will act like in the movies?Why do you think they are even interested in proving their existance?
And to reverse the statement:Why your god doesn't come on tv to prove he is real?

There is no Material proof for alien presence or alien existence in our galaxy and beyond.

Answered by other members.Alien on another planets doesn't mean that they will be humanoids or civilazation is just spaceships and technology.We can't even begin to understand what kind of lifeforms can exist on different planets.

From psychological point of view I think people need it, those who do not believe in God must believe in something and they believe in Aliens.

The god you believe in ,is not from this planet,so technically he/she is an alien.

Maybe because is an entire industry that make money from this,and of course mass delusion must be maintained and entertained.

Same thing can be said about every religion on the planet.

Maybe is very painful to accept that we are alone in the Universe.

Maybe you have visited every single planet in the universe otherwise i can see how you can be so certain about it.

I have encountered people like you before.I believe that even the aliens can prove themselves to you.If they landed in your backyard you would call for an exorcist and call them demons.
And what if the reason they don't reveal themselves is people with the attitude and beliefs like yours.What if they wait for humans to grow up and stop thinking that we are the center of the universe.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

What if they wait for humans to grow up and stop thinking that we are the center of the universe.
It's very possible for humanity to disappear by then,we will never grow up as long as we are a violent species.The only one that we know with awareness.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I just remembered how back in the day, The Outer Limits was suddenly a big TV event alongside the popular trend of the X-Files. And THEN Dark Skies was something more that came about...

However, it really does seem curious in this span of time since the 1990's, how nothing British was ever progressive in this area of interest... i.e; ufology, aliens, conspiracies, etc...

My point is all the more reinforced, as its a TV concept consigned to the back of some cupboard...

Like a literal X-File....

A shame, as the potential was only touched upon-- and I say that VERY loosely-- as there was a character at the time in the BBC 1 programme, Eastenders, who had a firm belief in the kinds of subject material we, here, intelligently discuss...

The tragic thing was, in those near-the-Millennium years when such a mass-audience was already curious on these matters, and could've been instigated to further discussion should it have been seeded as so between popular characters. However, the character, Joe, famously had mental health issues, so that was the slant by which he found solace in such material; so it never went further than his rambled dialogue....

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join