It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sorry, there are no Aliens and no UFOs...It's just Mass Delusion

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

Originally posted by watchdog8110

I'm not disagreeing with you, I just want to look at it and decide for myself.

Your welcome to accompany in a seat in the audience .

So are you talking about a movie?If you are you're wasting my time!
Post the link or retract it.I haven't got all day to wait.

It is not a movie or any sort of production from film makers , Besides you do have all day , your here right ?

link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
I hope you guys are all setting the OP right with his/her clearly mistaken idea. I have had three personal sightings in my day. Like most folks who see them, I wasn't out to have a sighting on any of the three occasions. But they were undeniable. When you know, you know. Doesn't really matter when someone comes in screaming "delusion" or whatever else they might like. Seeing is believing.

1 of the reasons i found this site is because i saw something a few nights ago and i do not know what it was i`m sure it wasnt an aircraft as it had no flashing lights like normal craft do and was doing insane speeds
dont know if it was space junk,a space rock or whatever but it got me thinking about a lot of things

i kind of feel sorry for O.P as hes taken some harsh comments so far for this topic

just a shame people have had to stoop to name calling and personal attacks to get there point across
thankfully the mods on here have kept that in check

all i know about the subject of aliens,ufos and subjects of that matter is..i know nothing!!

link   

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Diamond , why would you even start a thread like this ? There is clear cut evidence that there is and was an Alien entity on board the ISS . You have the right to disagree but the evidence is out there , whether you need to have an expert in the field with you when you watch it . I would like to be present when we all do it and will accept your cash donation into my bank account and call it a day .

An ambulance could be handy to revive you from passing out from shock or you may just say the checks in the mail and walk away . Either way you would loose the cash when you accept the bet , but I won't hold it against you as I do the face palm say I told you so .

What a way to start a Sunday morn .

The only "clear" evidence at this point is to actually have a physical alien or true alien artifact. Isn't it kind of suspicious that EVERY time someone suggests a physical alien or artifact it goes missing and then turns into a conspiracy? One thing to look at is EVERY (once again) form of alien evidence is manmade. It is all man's Interpretations of old wall painting...old pictures...video...digital...eye witness reports... that's it, all manmade in some way with nothing truly alien here at all...
edit on 15-1-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by webpirate
How about the 100 billion planets at a minimum they have just announced which are in our galaxy alone? AT least one if not more for each star. That in and of itself is proof enough for me. Maybe they haven't visited earth yet. Maybe they have? Lack of proof they haven't been here isn't lack of proof they don't exist.

Yep, the planets are important, even if not earth-like. As far as we know life needs oxygen and water as the main ingredients to thrive. At least with our assumption that all life must be carbon based. while an earth-like number of planets may be helpful in determining if life really is out there... it's only helpful in that it is what we know about life "so far".

There is then the possibility of planets that do not resemble earth in the slightest being able to harbor life.

NASA scientists/microbiologists have even questioned the idea of (for example) silicon based lifeforms opposed to carbon. So rather than assume we need an earth like planet to find life. It is safe to assume every planet out there has life, unless otherwise observed that there is no life.

Bring in the multitude of silicon, carbon, and many other building blocks that could start life under the perfect conditions... it opens a whole new outlook on the universe with every possibility that there is life elsewhere. It's probably everywhere, intelligent or not, life is life.

To say Earth is the only rock with life.... well;

Let's say that martians one day progressed enough to be able to visit the Earth in person, out of all places they happened to land in the middle of a massive dry lake which is completely empty of life. Would it be safe for them to assume that the Earth was a dead rock?

I like this argument, because it tells us that even if we can say "there probably isn't any life", there most likely is.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TroyMichaels144
While I have never denied the possibility of the existance of extra terrestrials, I have until very recently vehemently denied the ability of extra terrestrials to cross the vast expanses of space through endless regions of toxic radioactivity to get here only to turn cows inside-out and randomly select cross-sections of society for alleged breeding experiments. (Given the technology in our posession at the time [and still], I continue to deny that anyone has ever been to the moon!) However, after a recent viewing of "Thrive: What on Earth Will It Take?" (thrivemovement.com) and seeing the intricate depictions of the torus waveform depicted in every crop circle AND the digital reply to a 1974 NASA transmission - also done in a field of hay, I have recanted. Not willingly, mind you, but also not grudgingly; the evidence is stark and irrefutable. Hopefully, they're here to kill the banking and corporate elite . . .

On one hand people are quick to suggest that unlimited size is unlimited possibilities, but they conveniently overlook that it also includes unlimited distances and the hard limits of time as part of it all too.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
There is nothing to proof that aliens are real

There have been individual witnesses to such aliens, although none of these sightings are really verifiable, and information has been leaked from the military regarding such aliens, similar to the intelligence which argued that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction

However there are reasonable lines of argument which allow for the presence of artificial entities and thereby address some paradoxes including the Fermi paradox, bolstered by the Drake equation, that does remain a challenge to both skeptics and believers:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Hi,

I think Nick Pope might have a thing to say...

He was Secretariat 2a of the "UFO Desk" for the MOD in the mid-90's!!

A real-life Fox Mulder whose been on loads of documentaries. Here in England, they had him on the UFO magazines we have all over the news-stands at the time...

I'm not saying he's on ATS lol but I reckon a look back over his work should uncover some interesting, if now -yet again- obscure, facts on UFOlogy....

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by webpirate
How about the 100 billion planets at a minimum they have just announced which are in our galaxy alone? AT least one if not more for each star. That in and of itself is proof enough for me. Maybe they haven't visited earth yet. Maybe they have? Lack of proof they haven't been here isn't lack of proof they don't exist.

Why does a number like 100 billion planets also suggest advance intelligent space faring life too? It does suggest life in some form, but that is it. Hell our star has 9 with one that just happens to be in the goldilocks zone for life. 100 billion, or trillion planets like the other 8 means very little for life.
edit on 15-1-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Sorry to disappoint you but Aliens are...MASS DELUSION.

how come people like you have the arrogance thinking to disappoint someone with NOTHING. You just stated a believe and your try was not very convincing..AT ALL. it was a statement from what seems to be a narrow mind.
Sorry but you only disappoint me because there seem to be still people out there who are so naive to believe we are alone in the universe...

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

reply to post by iksose7

Textwe are alone in the universe
Give me just 1(one) proof that is otherwise.

there is NO proof..

it's just ALL evidence ..

add it up in a court of law .. with Eyewittness accounts, pictures, video ....

then you decided..

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

It is not a movie or any sort of production from film makers , Besides you do have all day , your here right ?

Well why don't you just post the #ing link.
Winding me up, you are Hmm!

Going to guess your fairly intelligent , right foot in front of the left and so on . The link was posted on the 31st of Dec , one of our popular Mods decided for what ever rational or irrational reason to chuck it in another forum , an appeal was made to TPTB to put the post back into the initial forum it was made for . Plus an email appeal is still waiting to be heard from them regarding the same .
Whether they choose to keep it there for ever is their right , since it is their web site . Non the less it is also posted on a very respected site about the ISS .

The evidence speaks for itself , it is an ALIEN ENTITY in every known form of knowledge that we as humans have obtained so far in our piddly little earth bound lives . The clip was never shuffled off to another forum when it was first posted in conjunction with other material . SO go figure . Had weight to it then . Do your home work and search out the clues I have given you .

Keep your cash , you will need it more than I .
edit on 15-1-2012 by watchdog8110 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky
The universe is infinite as far as we can tell, therefore, infinite possibilities are there to be experienced.

I think you just made the original posters point. We (humans) are unable to deal with "infinite nothingness" so, instead, we project "infinite possibilities" on to the void and believe in gods or aliens.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by watchdog8110

Xenobiology has to figure into this one. I mean, we've all seen - or read- the old Timonthy Good books. Mid-90's era.
Bob Lazar stuff was borderline in that direction...

Makes you wonder why the mass-public attention drawn to Area (again mid-90's era) coincided with the 50th anniversary of Roswell, in july 1997...

Mass-public consumption of aliens in popular media (star trek, star wars, stargate) pushed us all to the millennial age, so the idea we swing (conveniantly) to Rothschild/David icke/illuminati territory post 9/11, either proves the ufo stuff in the 90's WAS on to something, or else, it didn't pan out for how the agenda aspired....

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Well why don't you just post the #ing link.
Winding me up, you are Hmm!

Going to guess your fairly intelligent , right foot in front of the left and so on . The link was posted on the 31st of Dec , one of our popular Mods decided for what ever rational or irrational reason to chuck it in another forum , an appeal was made to TPTB to put the post back into the initial forum it was made for . Plus an email appeal is still waiting to be heard from them regarding the same .
Whether they choose to keep it there for ever is their right , since it is their web site . Non the less it is also posted on a very respected site about the ISS .

The evidence speaks for itself , it is an ALIEN ENTITY in every known form of knowledge that we as humans have obtained so far in our piddly little earth bound lives . The clip was never shuffled off to another forum when it was first posted in conjunction with other material . SO go figure . Had weight to it then . Do your home work and search out the clues I have given you .

Keep your cash , you will need it more than I .
edit on 15-1-2012 by watchdog8110 because: (no reason given)

At last, thank you, I was just wanting to view it.
I will find it.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Futurcrat1

The Hollywood / TV series or movies like to play with the drama aspect of the topic oh so well . Yet the lesser not so dramatic events really do not have the punch from the dollar signs in the eyes and heads .

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

my whole family saw a ufo so they are real
as of aleins i have not seen any that i know
about but i do beleive them to be as real
as you and i

EDIT; i have seen loads to many to mention
they may be ours or probes who knows
but these things are real
edit on 15/1/2012 by maryhinge because: EDIT

top topics