It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney gives cash to struggling supporter at rally

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Thinking of it...

The irony is that Romney is giving her 50 bucks, yet because she is struggling, she's most likely in a vulnerable position where she could lose her job. If Romney becomes president, she will most likely lose her job when he unleashes his creative destruction on the population. She can consider this her serverence package...

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
if romney has 200million dollars, why would you want the headache of running for potus?

is wealth a disease? how much money does one need>?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I am wondering if maybe they didn't confuse what the lady had said....
could it be that she said the lord told her to follow romney??? lord as in rich fool who thinks he should have people groveling at his feet, obeying every command he gives, for peanuts and protection....
ya know that kind of lord...
if so, they yep, I believe her, a lord told her to follow him to the cameras....

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Is the word god censored or soemthing or is it just a trend to replace the o with a _ ?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_

This thread explains it well.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

o god so it is a new fashion trend.Never have i seen this happen so much then as of late and i have been around here much longer then i had a acount which is why i truly started thinking it was being filtered here.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Romney makin it rain on these !@$@#ers!

Yea right, I don't believe this garbage. I bet the lady got more than $60 behind closed doors.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I bet she worked for a corporation that Romney purchased, gutted and fired her from.

Second line.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Romney has so few supporters that attend his rallies that they are easy to remember.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ken10

A bit off topic but I will not vote for someone who accepts cash from Entergy. They are the owners of Vermont Yankee and a majority of Vermont residents want that plant shut down for good. Entergy is trying to stall it as always.

And the topic at hand sounds like a cheap photo op. It's similar to the photo of Obama shaking hands with a custodian.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Romney has amassed a great deal of personal wealth and much of it was passed on to him and not earned through hard work. Now he also has access to even greater amounts of cash in the form of campaign donations. I wonder where this money came from. He obviously has shown that as president, he is going to decide on an individual basis who is worth giving money he has access to and who is not based on whether or not they stalk him and cry about their bills. Well I guess I cannot vote for that. The money he will have access to will be mine and yours at that point. We all know conservatives hate the idea of government choosing winners and losers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join