It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I have been reading articles on ATS for quite some time and finally decided to open an account when I read your thread on 2.22222. There is a website called www.treeincarnation.com. On this website, they talk about the importance or significance of that number. Left side of web page, click on the Synergetic Number. Inside the article about midway down, there is a chapter called Synergetic Ratio. It specifically talks about 2.2222.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Maybe the voice was saying "To point to two tu-tu's".

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
that's strange, i've recently been seeing alot of 2222..

i first noticed it while watching green wing (2222 on posters all over the place), and ever since i now see it on clocks, my car odometer, the microwave etc. with curious regularity..

probably i am just insane.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by sarge867
I have been reading articles on ATS for quite some time and finally decided to open an account when I read your thread on 2.22222. There is a website called www.treeincarnation.com. On this website, they talk about the importance or significance of that number. Left side of web page, click on the Synergetic Number. Inside the article about midway down, there is a chapter called Synergetic Ratio. It specifically talks about 2.2222.

Oh thank you, and welcome to ATS

I found the link Synergetic Number , but boy oh boy, i might need someone to simplify it for me, but im sure there are others reading who can easily understand it.

what i don't understand is why would someone give me such a complicated message knowing i couldn't solve it on my own. but then again, as i said before maybe this was meant to be shared with you guys. x x x

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
OMG now here is where it gets weird.

A while ago i watched the documentary called Thrive, and i started thinking that if the earth moves her energy that way, i might try to move in sync with her, so i started with my feet and moved my energy up through my body out my head then down and back up through my feet again over and over and over agin and slightly spinning it as i went,

just like they showed in the video. and now ive gotten pretty good at practising doing this even when im not lying down, i was hoping that i could retrain my system to flow naturally in this way and be in sync with my mother earth. and now i see this, absolutely amazing.

love and harmony
Whateva
edit on 20/1/12 by Whateva69 because: oops

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Ok since you guys want to know everything i hear or every discussion i have with whoever, i may as well tell you this one as well, though i have already told Slayer69 about it, because i was curious about the first sentence.

any way as i said before i don't normally seek out to speak to anyone, but since i got the 2.22222 man i have been trying to hear him again.

this time i picked up another male NOT the 2.22222 man.

male: Spy Operative.
me: who?
male: group leader.
me: what's his name?
male: Johnson.
me: what's the groups name?

then i felt a sharp pain behind my left ear on the side of my skull.

Don't worry i have done self cleansing's and full house cleansing's since, and i also ask my guides for guidance and protection.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I found this link by reading Alien Children? thread and i decided to post this here as it’s a possibility with everything else that happens in this household, it may just be the link that joins it all together.

I’ve only just this moment found out about this race ARCTURIANS | MASTERS OF THE KNOWN AND UNKNOWN.

So i still need to read more. But i mentioned seeing a ship in another post What type of alien are in what type spaceships? and it’s similar to the one on this site here Arcturian Starship

They also talk about different dimensions and psychic abilities and a number of other things I can relate to.
Crikey no matter happens to me it always ends up leading to ufo’s and aliens, it’s just too bizarre.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Very very interesting stuff.
You should put everything you hear on paper.

You should post on ATS immediately after hearing these voices. That way, as a group we could potentially understand more of this.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

In regards to your post relating to the Arcturians.
I read all the links provided by you about these guys and I have my beliefs and questions about some of the imformation given.
I had a thought after reading a bit about how the Arcturians believed humans to posess a potential relative to their own, which could give light to why there are so many reports of ubductions and UFOs.
Perhaps beings in the universe with....less potential energy are becoming more aware of us and in turn are studying us and taking us as sampes in hopes to harness such power for themselves?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SageBeno

That could be, we would have to wait until some one has put all the facts and information of all the abductees into a database so it can be compared.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
bump bump in hopes new members might see this post and have some thoughts on it.
also to add an update, it seems I'm getting the cold shoulder treatment now, i haven't heard anything new at all.
though as i said in other posts, that's the way it goes. Oh well.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
well i may as well make this my "hearing voices" thread as well.

i had one foot on the floor the other on the bed, as i heard a female tell me that "Hugh Jackson died" and no i have no idea who that is. i finished getting into bed and i woke my husband and asked him if he knew Hugh Jackson, he said he didn't, in the morning i woke to find out that my husband had gotten out of bed to search who this man was, and he found nothing at all on the Internet.

this happened about a week ago, so just another mystery.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe

Keeping a diary of the transmissions will be beneficial for you, but we also need them on here as well.

A transmission implying "my name waters the plants," could have relationships with mythology, spirituality, the occult, weather and geological studies, and any number of other avenues.

The transmission of "2.2222," likewise, might be related to the other transmissions. We won't know though, without knowing what the other transmissions are, or were.

~ Wandering Scribe

You could be right, this could be related to other things i have seen or have been shown, have a look at this thread, you might be able to shed some new light on it for me. Remote Viewers Predict Catastrophic Meteor Impact Before 2013

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69
well i may as well make this my "hearing voices" thread as well.

i had one foot on the floor the other on the bed, as i heard a female tell me that "Hugh Jackson died" and no i have no idea who that is. i finished getting into bed and i woke my husband and asked him if he knew Hugh Jackson, he said he didn't, in the morning i woke to find out that my husband had gotten out of bed to search who this man was, and he found nothing at all on the Internet.

this happened about a week ago, so just another mystery.

There is a Hue Jackson that was until recently the head coach of the Oakland Raiders football team. Not sure of that makes any sense as he is still alive...

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Menrva

the female entity that i heard doesn't normally tell me of the past or future events,she has always been my, at the present or the now.
so i hope the Hugh you mentioned is well.
thank you for replying.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
... A woman's voice she said quite clearly "echo 35 effectively launched" she sounded professional, like what you would hear a DoD radio operator talk.

I then got an image in my mind, it was of sailors in white, some were wearing their white dress uniforms, you know the white hat jacket and pants, they were standing on the side of a ship, they were either saluting or they had there hands up as to shade to the sun, they were all facing out away from the ship.

The next thing i picked up on was " boys to the south in the morning, earthquake".

What the hell does that mean? did the voice mean boys or buoys?. So that's my strange night and oh my gosh what a mind boggling night i had .

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
What is that star on the sky map? Forgive me if already answered...but I feel that is exactly where the answer lies.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69

I’m posting this here in case any of you can understand or recognise its meaning.

Sometimes I get messages through what is called clear-audio, now normally I can understand the message, some are warnings and some I take as future life path that I should contemplate or some are just comfort and encouragement.

All of previous clear-audio voices have been female, but what I was told or what I “zoned” in today was a male with a deep voice.

I’ve searched the net Google earth and Google sky to try and find anything that would give me an understanding of what I clearly heard.

I don’t know anything about radio or any kind of transmission signals, so I can’t check out this theory.
Maybe this message wasn’t for me, so I’m posting here for anyone who understands it and or can identify it.

Two point two two two two two

Love and harmony
Whateva

2.2222 years after Dec 12, 2012 is May 22, 2015.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
What is that star on the sky map? Forgive me if already answered...but I feel that is exactly where the answer lies.

oh hey there you x x x

um i don't know, it wasn't labeled, i just typed 2.22222 in the google sky and that's what it came up with.

I still haven't heard anymore from the stranger who i heard, but i have had others that i have posted here.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Hey there, to you, too!!!
Well it looks pretty big, maybe there is a planet circling that big star and you are being pointed straight at it. I think that is the best I can think of. Unless a tsunami is hitting where you pointed on google earth.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join