It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

well ive never written them down, only the ones i dont understand, and basicly there short and to the point and sometimes i wont hear anything for weeks, then all of a sudden ill get a random one or two in one day. its a good idea though ill start to keep a diary.

and the last one was female about 2 weeks ago, she said "my name water the plants" so really nothing like 2's ever.

and 2.22222 well as soon as i heard it i repeated it and counted the 2's on my fingers with the point being after the first # 2. im glad he didn't say anything too complicated rofl i cant even remember my phone number

it clearly started and clearly stopped no fading in or out.

love and harmony
Whateva
edit on 15/1/12 by Whateva69 because: oops

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Oh gosh... i really know what you mean, i was seeing the number 69 everywhere for about 6 months, even my husband was noticing that everything i did had the number in it, i searched and searched for a reasonable answer, because as you know that particular number is other wise lets say naughty.

but anyway, it ended up being something to do with spirit and karma, and since i worked it out i haven't noticed it.
so hopefully this thread might give you your solution.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Well maybe this 'person' just repeatedly said the Number 2?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Oh hey there, i havnt seen you for a while *hug
yes that's what i mean

Normally i don't call it anything but being sensitive. and when i put it into the post, i thought i should try and be more specific of what part of me was being "activated'

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ujustneverknow
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Sorry but wouldn't the correct answer be 2011? Not 2012 ?

2018-7=2011
edit on 15-1-2012 by ujustneverknow because: added content

Only if you are counting from 2011 to the start of 2018. I am ending at the beginning of 2019. Psalm 119 (2019) is the recounting of the acrostic of Hebrew letters. 2011-2012 represents Psalm 111-112. They are joined as an acrostic of Hebrew Letters in one poem. 111 is an appeal to awaken. 112 is an appeal to give. 113 is the last in the set to start with praise the Lord. 114 does not start with a praise, but reminds us about the Hebrews exodus from Egypt (Worldly system of Tyranny and false knowledge). 115 is a false messiah and idol worship marking the midpoint of tribulation when the real time of trouble for Jacob begins. 116 is a deliverance. 117 returns the to praising the Lord. 118 is giving thanks for a great victory, followed by the gates of Heaven opening. 119 is a recounting of the 22 Hebrew letters in an acrostic. The rest of the Psalms are praise for what was accomplished by God.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas
Well maybe this 'person' just repeatedly said the Number 2?

no it wasn't a repetitive dull tone and he said point after the first 2.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

oops, looks like you had to fudge your math a bit to make it fit didnt you ed.... ha ha

perhaps you can re-hash your previous statement with your new numbers.....
Or will they not work??

If you take the precession of the earth at 26000 years and divide this by 360, each degree is 72.2222 years. A Hebrew generation is 70 years. Jesus said that the generation that sees Israel become a nation will not pass until all these thing (Matthew 24) come to pass. Since the the generation will not pass, there will still be time left at the end of the generation. A Hebrew generation is 70 years. The generation that witnessed Israel become a nation was in 1948. Add 70 and get 2018. Subtract 7 years for Daniel's time of trouble (70th) week and you get 2012. Jesus said that those days would be cut short or no flesh would survive. Maybe it's a countdown and reminder for us to get right with God.

Now....remember Ed, you have to change that 2018 to a 2019, but still stay within the confines of your text.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by vogon42

Originally posted by SuperiorEd
reply to post by Whateva69

If you take the precession of the earth at 26000 years and divide this by 360, each degree is 72.2222 years. A Hebrew generation is 70 years. Jesus said that the generation that sees Israel become a nation will not pass until all these thing (Matthew 24) come to pass. Since the the generation will not pass, there will still be time left at the end of the generation. A Hebrew generation is 70 years. The generation that witnessed Israel become a nation was in 1948. Add 70 and get 2018. Subtract 7 years for Daniel's time of trouble (70th) week and you get 2012. Jesus said that those days would be cut short or no flesh would survive. Maybe it's a countdown and reminder for us to get right with God.

LOL.....proof that you can do anything with numbers....

Example... multiply the number by the holy trinity (3)

Now we can see how Ed is masking your discovery of the beast.

The Beast is the mark of mankind. Carbon is what we are made of. 6 electrons, 6 protons and 6 neutrons. We are charged with the task in this life of overcoming the beast. We do this with the Word of God and by the very breath we breathe. 777 is nitrogen on the atomic structure chart. This is the Hebrew number for God. 888 is Oxygen. This is the Greek number for Christ. We breathe 99% nitrogen and oxygen. We are given life by these gasses and allowed to use words.

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

Word is information. The Holy Spirit is (Consciousness). The Father is light and the Son is Word. Physics states that light is a duality of particle and wave. The wave carries the particle to form through information. The Trinity is the matter that is created with spirit (Consciousness). Just as God stated, we are an 'inside' the image of creation that God created with Time, Space, Matter and Energy.

Genesis 1:1
In the Beginning (Time), God created the heavens (Space) and the earth (Matter). Let there be light (Energy).

We are also the image of God in the projection of the Trinity. Light is a duality of particle and wave to matter. Consciousness animates this matter.

Genesis 1

27 So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.

Really? Could I make this up?

No. God left us what we need to see the truth. Read my threads and you will notice a trend. God reveals Himself to those who dare to look beyond their own pride.

edit on 15-1-2012 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Once again
Proof you can do anything with numbers, and apply what ever symbolism you want to.

This proves nothing ed666

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by RkAngel
Lets keep it simple.
They are fun numbers to play with.
Thanks to the OP for posting.

i opened your links i was like *oh man, i feel like im back at high school failing miserably.

It would have been so much easier if he told me to just feed the fish...wait i don't have any fish

anyway I'm glad you number crunchers are enjoying this x x x

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I posted in another thread about two weeks ago about synchronicities... I have been seeing the number 2 a lot lately. I don't have anything special to add except that little ditty. I would like to follow your thread, though, to see what you come up with.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Once again
Proof you can do anything with numbers, and apply what ever symbolism you want to.

This proves nothing ed666

Or, is it proof the ears are not ready to hear? You can doubt anything when blinded by pride. I've been there. When your ears are ready to hear, these words will become more than just words. If you lock yourself in the material world of literal reality, you will miss the message it is teaching. Notice that my words reflect what you see around you as it unfolds in history. Notice that I am reflecting this image against what was said in revelation from the past. As we travel between the two points on the timeline, eventually you'll want to look out the window and notice they match. When you do, remember the point: Love God and love others. Allow God to expand your faith into good works. If not, you'll continue to sink into a pit. Rise or fall. It's the choice we all face.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Keeping a diary of the transmissions will be beneficial for you, but we also need them on here as well.

A transmission implying "my name waters the plants," could have relationships with mythology, spirituality, the occult, weather and geological studies, and any number of other avenues.

The transmission of "2.2222," likewise, might be related to the other transmissions. We won't know though, without knowing what the other transmissions are, or were.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I too hear voices. I am not mentally challenged either and I 've only heard the female voice once.

I heard Boulder and then another time Meridian.
My eldest and I have both recently heard audible voices.

Do you have a question that has not been answered yet?

Oh yeah don't let people tell you Horus is evil, one day you'll be surprised who He really is.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Do you realize that pi is an irrational number?

and also transcendental.

Do you understand what an irrational number is?

more than you know.

...you would understand why your answer is flawed.

this one understands that all our answers are flawed.

Behold! I have lived many years, and I have travelled
in every land that is under the dominion of the
Sun, and I have sailed the seas from pole to pole.
Now do I lift up my voice and testify that all is
vanity on earth, except the love of a good woman,
and that good woman LAYLAH. And I testify
that in heaven all is vanity (for I have journeyed
oft, and sojourned oft, in every heaven), except the
love of OUR LADY BABALON. And I testify
that beyond heaven and earth is the love of OUR
LADY NUIT.
And seeing that I am old and well stricken in years,
and that my natural forces fail, therefore do I rise
up in my throne and call upon THE END.
For I am youth eternal and force infinite.
And at THE END is SHE that was LAYLAH, and
BABALON, and NUIT, being...

edit on 15-1-2012 by FRATERPERDURABO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I have nothing relevant to contribute at this point, I just wanted to share that since I read your post I've been seeing 2's everywhere! Temp, high was -22, I just bought a car today, the three numbers on the licence plate, 222. I paid 200 for the car plus a trade for 2 items.. a playstation3 with 2 games 2 controlers and a 32inch plasma tv, Its a 2002 Neon. First number on the vin, 2. My friends wife went into labor today, twins... she's in room number 222. The guy I bought the car from accidently sent me a text, 2222222222.

Just weird....
edit on 15-1-2012 by PollyPeptide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Hmm! I have nothing to add at this stage, but I'd be interested to know what star/planet that is in the first post?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Hi, this is an interesting thread. I'm not really into numbers and that's where everyone is going with this, but I had a thought. What if you are assuming the voice was saying 2 but it was another word like maybe to or too. To point could kind of be a direction and if you are hearing almost nonsensical sayings, it would kind of make sense.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I got interested in the Master number perspective a few threads ago:

I was overwhelmed with a google search for this, but finally came up with this:
this doesn't quite fit your 2.22222 but it's close:

22,222, or 22:22 The highest sequence of manifestation/creation without the frustration. All words thought deeds and intentions will take seed with or without rain to help them grow. Moving out of the neighborhood of polarity. Time moves forward with or without you. Do not create by default, have a say so in your life. Keep a holding pattern with your intent, knowing that what you have planted by your words, deeds and actions will grow and bloom in accordance with the heavenly seasons.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I think the ghosts are telling you how much the superbowl winner will win by

"TWO POINTS! TWO! TWO! TWO! TWO!"

In seriousness all I have is this. What does the number 2 mean to you? What does .222 (2/9ths) mean to you?
edit on 1/15/2012 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join