It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

I’m posting this here in case any of you can understand or recognise its meaning.

Sometimes I get messages through what is called clear-audio, now normally I can understand the message, some are warnings and some I take as future life path that I should contemplate or some are just comfort and encouragement.

All of previous clear-audio voices have been female, but what I was told or what I “zoned” in today was a male with a deep voice.

I’ve searched the net Google earth and Google sky to try and find anything that would give me an understanding of what I clearly heard.

I don’t know anything about radio or any kind of transmission signals, so I can’t check out this theory.
Maybe this message wasn’t for me, so I’m posting here for anyone who understands it and or can identify it.

Two point two two two two two

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
20 divided by 9 = 2.22222

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by wdkirk

Because you are unfamiliar with these things doesn't mean you understand more. Please do keep your recommendations of "mental illness" to yourself until you have sufficient info to make such a recommendation. More and more people are able to see, hear, feel, know more than ever before because they are awakening to the signs that have been around them all the time. There is a lot more to our existence than was previously acknowledged. Your "contribution" to this thread shows that you, my friend, have a long way to go still.

If and when you do finally wake up, don't assume you're losing your mind. Consider for a moment that you're finally finding it.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

If you take the precession of the earth at 26000 years and divide this by 360, each degree is 72.2222 years. A Hebrew generation is 70 years. Jesus said that the generation that sees Israel become a nation will not pass until all these thing (Matthew 24) come to pass. Since the the generation will not pass, there will still be time left at the end of the generation. A Hebrew generation is 70 years. The generation that witnessed Israel become a nation was in 1948. Add 70 and get 2018. Subtract 7 years for Daniel's time of trouble (70th) week and you get 2012. Jesus said that those days would be cut short or no flesh would survive. Maybe it's a countdown and reminder for us to get right with God.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Erm...that was the point exactly. Nothing is hidden. There are still too many people here who cannot understand that "hearing voices" does not in any way equal mental illness. The link directly pointed at schizophrenia. I was not rude either, I was very direct in stating that being aware of other things is the way forward.

You started out to say one thing but ended up elsewhere. Focus.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Ok were getting of topic, can we get back to the 2.22222 puzzle please.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

that is interesting, though i didn't hear a 7, but its a possibility i didn't hear it all. thank you for reading and telling me your thoughts.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Originally posted by CosmicEgg

You started out to say one thing but ended up elsewhere. Focus.
This ↑ is incorrect.

Originally posted by CosmicEgg

Because you are unfamiliar with these things doesn't mean you understand more. Please do keep your recommendations of "mental illness" to yourself........

If and when you do finally wake up......
What you basically said here ↑ was: "I am awake, and I disagree with you, so keep your opinion to yourself."

What I was basically saying is that you are not special. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. However, when you tell someone else to not share theirs, then I will tell you to not share yours.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
nope im not schizophrenic and im not mentally ill, i'm not special and im not disabled in any way, except with numbers, i hate them.

im just a normal everyday house wife and mum, i get a good healthy 8 to 10 hours sleep. its just sometimes i pick up on things.

And because this voice and his numbers was usual for me, i thought id share, that's all.

love and harmony
Whateva

edit on 15/1/12 by Whateva69 because: changed stuff

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Any other strange info this voice has imparted to you? Im not trolling, im genuinely interested.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

Nope this is the first time i have heard this voice. normally its a female.
i'm hoping in the next few days i might get to hear more of what he is trying to tell me. though i don't know if this was for me, i could have picked up on something for someone else.

love and harmony
Whateva

edit on 15/1/12 by Whateva69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Without a doubt there are many mysterious things around us.
I guarantee that if you stare into shadows long enough, you will find something.
Look and listen, but be careful what voices you follow.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69

I’m posting this here in case any of you can understand or recognise its meaning.

Sometimes I get messages through what is called clear-audio, now normally I can understand the message, some are warnings and some I take as future life path that I should contemplate or some are just comfort and encouragement.

All of previous clear-audio voices have been female, but what I was told or what I “zoned” in today was a male with a deep voice.

I’ve searched the net Google earth and Google sky to try and find anything that would give me an understanding of what I clearly heard.

I don’t know anything about radio or any kind of transmission signals, so I can’t check out this theory.
Maybe this message wasn’t for me, so I’m posting here for anyone who understands it and or can identify it.

Two point two two two two two

Love and harmony
Whateva

First I would like to say, I've been diagnosed with schizophrenia and I've taken offence on your behalf to the schizophrenia comment made above. I'm terribly offended in fact, people should not just assume that hearing voices means your crazy.

Now to my point. I don't know why, and I'm currently scouring the net looking for the answer, but when I saw your thread something inside me clicked, and the voices I hear told me to start digging. I've had no luck so far. I've been drawn towards the correllation between your number, 2.22222 and the divine ratio, 1.618:1. I found an interesting article on the geometry of the pyramids, and 2.2222 kept comming up in all sorts of geometric associations within the interaction of the angles and distances found in the pyramids. But I closed the page before I got the link, and now I cannot for life of me, find it again. I don't know if it's in any way applicable to what you heard, but it might be a lead you would like to explore.

Sorry I can't be of more help. If I find that page again, I will post it.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by CardDown

Thank you for your warning, i don't go searching and i defiantly don't take what they say as "gospel" i always come to my own conclusion. sometimes i take it and sometimes i don't.

Except for some instance just like this 2.22222 that makes me go what the
i then ask others if they can help me understand what it may mean.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by PollyPeptide

Your kidding me...wow i have a small statue of Horus on my table and that is in the direction i originally thought the voice was coming from, because it was more of an out side my mind, instead of coming from within.

that would be really cool if i actually heard the voice of Horus

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Maybe you could enlighten me on your Topic.. I don't understand what you mean and what google earth/sky has anything to do with this.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join