It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never introduced myself

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Well I finally decided to make an introduction thread and tell a little about myself. My name is Jake and I'm from Alabama. If your wondering why my name is pelvi (considering everyone on games I play says it reminds them of pelvis) it's because when I was younger we made up words and one of them was pelvi. To us pelvi meant to f**k up, as in you pelvied, and some reason I like the word because it reminds me of the fun we had.

I'm 20 years old (about to be 21 :] )

The moment I became a conspiracy nut was when I was in 6th grade. What initially made me this way was 9/11 ( in 5th grade then) and I had a computer in my room and I became curious and decided I was going to ask questions on why and how it happened. So the whole process started pretty early with me. I'm not the religious type but I'm not atheist. I'm one of those people who have ideas of what they think but leave it an open question because I want the idea to grow.

I'm kind've stuck in a rut because half of me wants to pickup some gear and just backpack the world my whole life and the other half wants to achieve the things I've always wanted even though I could care less about money. Something inside me won't let go of these dreams and still today I'm fighting for them.

Thank you for reading
and btw I love ATS

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Pelvi

A belated welcome.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Pelvi

Shut the pelvi

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS introductions
. Hummmmmm you did't ask, but hey that never stops an ATSer from giving an opinion....I vote for the backpacking deal. Your young, go for it now, horrible to see a creaky old guy sleeping in a hostel.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Those dreams about fame and gain are very hard to get rid of unless one finds something better...

For me I pursued all kinds of bad things until I finally found the way back home.. Now I still do my job and I try to do a good job but I am not attached to it, it is just something that needs to be done well to be a good person.

Becoming a better and better person in daily life is something of great importance I find. Now I practice Falun Dafa Qi Gong to improve myself.

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance is good, Falun Dafa is good

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Thank you guys for the replies
I have been taking some of these things into account and I am considering the whole traveling thing more. Things are about to hit the fan anyways so why not be free when they do?

top topics

join