It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
hello whoever is out there as you may guess by this post i`m new on the board
please bear with me if i ask seemingly stupid questions as i`m intrested in quite a few subjects i have seen posted on here and kind of feel out of my depth somewhat

im hoping to gain insight into things that make no sense to me and hopefully shake off this uneasy feeling i have that what i know and get told from various partys in life is not what it seems

god i sound like a nut job (i assure you im not) and no offence to any nutjobs out there lol

i`m 36 years old (yes i`m a old fart)
i live in England
i like to think im a reasonabley educated logical thinking man

recently been trying to get my head around crop circles and after weeks and weeks of searching and looking at arguments from both sides of the fence i can safely say i am still clueless
if any of you regular members would like to point me in the direction of such threads i would appreciate that loads
anyway i think i have babbled on enough for this thread apologys if this post makes no sense
but i feel like i have so many questions and so little answers
hopefully this place will provide me with food for thought

all the best
John.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by UkRandom

Hey there, I hope you enjoy your time here on ATS

You're really not that old trust me on that
I don't think that much of the people on here are nut-jobs, just abit.. paranoid or concerned about particular subjects
England? cool, I'm from Australia

Believe it or not, I was recently talking to someone and 'apparently' there are things concerning crop circles that the Australian Military doesn't want us to know.. after he mentioned that he just clam'd up ( he didn't want to talk about it ). Some of his words were "There are so many things happening in this world, if the whole world knew then there would be side-spread panic. It's just truly scary what can happen in this day of age".

Could or Could not be true but back to the point, Welcome to ATS.
If you need any help, just send a message

edit on 15-1-2012 by Indenu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
thanks for the welcome and my part about "nutjobs" wasn`t aimed at any member on here
and on crop circles all i know for sure is the more i look and read the less i understand
as the common theorys to write off such things like "man made etc" just to me dont figure

hopefully i can browse this site and gain insight and knowledge on both sides of the argument for and against then come to a satisfactory conclusion of my own
alltho deep down these things give me an uneasy feeling insided
liking what i see and read on this site so far
and once again thanks for the welcome

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by UkRandom

There is a good reason you are clueless about crop circles. Because many of the real mystery cases are unexplainable and are left for you to make a decision based on the unknown.
When researching crop circles you are likely to encounter many hoaxes or obviously explainable factors.. But if you search long enough you will find plenty of cases that defy logic and human technology. This is why they have become such a staple conspiracy theory; there is something we don’t know and no way of explaining it.
Anyway I just searched crop circles in the search function and got almost 8,000 results so that would be a good place to start.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. Babbling and nut jobs are both quite common here, don't apologize, you'll fit right in!

top topics

join