Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Ron Paul-Haters Caught Planning To Dress Up As KKK, Pose As Ron Paul Supporters

page: 1

join

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Sorry if this has been posted or in the wrong category. It makes me wonder who these guys support. If it were Ron Paul supporters after someone else, I know his name would be smeared all around as the instigator of it. I was in a Paul meetup group in 08. We never heard of any stopobama.com's or any other sites exclusively out to stop an individual candidate. We were out to educate. What the world is thinking reading this story. They got to be laughing or freaking out over the fight between the gov and the citizens.
International Business Times
edit on 14-1-2012 by GoldenRuled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled

It's okay let's hope the us public never believes that crap. Even as an Aussie we would love to see Ron Paul win and kill the fed lol there is still hope

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
This has been posted. But that isn't all. The author of that post, Jere Brower, has also come out claiming his family is now receiving death threats, rape, etc. I think he went from planning one false attack, to creating another.

Anyway... here you go:

Anti-Ron Paul group conspires to show up @ RP events dressed as KKK

And a link to my thread about the death threats.

This is pretty pathetic. Now they're trying to play the victim.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Im sick of being called a bot. I'm not a bot, I'm a bearer. I'm a "(Paul)bearer" of the government as we knew it! If you're gonna call me names, at least call me the right name.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
This has been posted, but it's really nothing new. The cops and media do things like this all the time. It's not even surprising anymore it's just expected. The interesting part is, humanity is so primitive that it follows orders knowing that it's destroying it's own species. Very interesting indeed.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by EagleTalonZ
This has been posted. But that isn't all. The author of that post, Jere Brower, has also come out claiming his family is now receiving death threats, rape, etc. I think he went from planning one false attack, to creating another.

Anyway... here you go:

Anti-Ron Paul group conspires to show up @ RP events dressed as KKK

And a link to my thread about the death threats.

This is pretty pathetic. Now they're trying to play the victim.

Death threats? Ron Paul supporters are showing their true colours.
edit on 15-1-2012 by Cynicaleye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
They did not have to, the public already knows StormFront is one of his top supporters, and the newsletters did not help his case.

Damage already done.

Would not surprise me if it was really a Paul supporter who came up with this plan/article, trying to cover all their grounds.
edit on 15-1-2012 by Blahable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Cynicaleye

Death threats? Ron Paul supporters are showing their true colours.

Are you serious? Or just retarded?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments, queries or concerns to the ongoing

discussion.

Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

new topics