It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Wipes The Floor With MSNBC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
The title of the video says it all. A bunch of corporate media mouthpieces throw a bunch of curveball questions at Ron Paul, and he knocks every single one out of the park. One guy straight up admits that he doesn't even understand the things that Ron Paul is talking about after he slams them with some information about the Federal Reserve

edit on 14-1-2012 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Ron would have ended up with a floor covered in fecal matter.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by BeforeTooLong

I lol'd

I agree completely. One of those turds kept interrupting him.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
S&F. Very good video of Ron Paul.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

That's one of the best vids of Ron Paul I've seen. He seems to be on top of every question. The questioners, on the other hand, are somewhat dim.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by wtbengineer

That's what you see when you're not pestering Ron Paul about nonsense such as racist newsletters or repeated questions about third party runs. If you let him talk about regulations, the Fed, and stuff like that, he can really make his debater crap their pants with a knowledge overload.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Yet another example where Ron Paul shows just how much he knows about our current situation and that he has a viable solution to it. Are we really gonna pass this chance up?

The interviewers really had nothing. It reminded me of students trying to quiz the teacher. They are afraid of him because they know he would mop the floor with Obama in a debate.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
This was a very interesting interview. I wouldn't say that Ron Paul "wiped the floor" with MSNBC. Maybe just that he wiped the floor with Joe Scarborough (who admitted that the conversation was way over his head). A few of the panelists had very legitimate questions, specifically regarding regulations, for Dr. Paul. While I agree with Paul that regulations are treating the symptoms and not the core problem itself, I think this is the type of issue that can't be solved unless the symptoms are under control. We need regulations on all big business in order to keep them in check while we do the work to restore balance to society. Then, once we have reached a higher overall standard of societal function, we can repeal regulations. I think this is what some of the more intelligent panelists were getting at, particularly Dylan Ratigan, who has been a constant voice of support for the common people in the wake of the financial crisis.

That being said, the most interesting thing about this clip is that it clearly generated discussion amongst MSM commentators that they aren't used to talking about. And for that, I tip my hat to Ron Paul.

top topics

join