It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Riddle me this: If "Chemtrails" are real-

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

And why would they make chemtrails look like contrails - especially given all the scientific interest these days in contrails and their effects on climate.

Wouldn't it make more sense to spray something that didn't immediately form into clouds of highly visible water crystals? Or, at least, do it at a different altitude to prevent them forming and being so readily apparent from the ground.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExposingYou
reply to post by AllUrChips

A contrail dispurses. A chemtrail spreads into cloud cover and sometimes has fallout (cob-web like filaments, red/yellow powders, milky-white fluid).

I don't know what chemtrails do, but for the last few decades anyone who spent a few minutes researching the subject would know that contrails often spread into cloud cover and sometimes has 'fallout' - otherwise known as virga.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
Im pretty sure if a government was trying to manipulate weather patterns and drop deadly toxins on its citizens, then why wouldnt they at least try to hide it a little bit? Release the hounds!!!!!

Just for the record not everyone who believes in chemtrails believes that the purpose is to poison the population.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

this doesnt explain the near perfect line with no surrounding cloud cover though does it?!

and as for research...i am new to this forum so no...i havent looked much on here but there are thousands of other sources... i have studied and done my research and i have come to the conclusion that they are doing it. as someone above has said...not everyone believes its to poison the population. not to mention they have been openly discussing the whole thing (geo-engineering) and doing it in the near future so how you can be so ignorant of it all astounds me...yes i know that some are contrails but you can tell the difference between the two

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by wen36912

Then please tell us how, preferably without just describing a persisting spreading contrail. Some of us have been asking for this for ages.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
OK 101 time

The contrails form lines because of the upper winds . A plane goes by and a little while later another while all the time the upper winds move the last contrail farther away. Proof of contrails still no proof of chemtrails. None zero zip. Got a chemical analysis other than one from an old chemtrailer website.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join