It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Riddle me this: If "Chemtrails" are real-

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi

Saturation efforts cannot take a holiday at sundown. In order to obscure vision, 24/7 needs to be maintained.

I've been watching the Aussies thrash India in the 3rd cricket test in Perth today - the announcers have made several mentions of the perfect blue skies over all 3 days of the test match.

Perhaps you should relocate?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
reply to post by luxordelphi

Well, I am a mile high and I see no haze? I think you perhaps have something wrong with your vision, cataracts maybe?

Trolling your own thread?

Where does it end with you all?

And since you put a ? after your statement about seeing no haze am I to presume that you're not sure?

It's late for Metabunk.org - and I'm not a fan.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Oh so now your taking the words of announcers. Thats funny coming from you but even funnier is the fact that I don't think you can define what perfect blue skies means. Can you give me a hint? I don't think you would know a perfect sky if you were looking at one.
edit on 15-1-2012 by CherubBaby because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-1-2012 by CherubBaby because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

The sky seen at that cricket match is pretty much the same sky I've been seeing.

Bright blue, no smog, no clouds, nothing but bright blue!

It's a beautiful sight.

I guess the "chemtrailers"have no interest in the west coast of Australia...

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by CherubBaby
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Oh so now your taking the words of announcers.

That plus 360 degree pans of the area, and shots from aerial cameras. Looked pretty good as the announcers were commenting on the view that was being broadcast. it started like this - then all that nasty white stuff went away

Thats funny coming from you but even funnier is the fact that I don't think you can define what perfect blue skies means. Can you give me a hint? I don't think you would know a perfect sky if you were looking at one.

[SNIP]

edit on 15-1-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

edit on 15/1/12 by argentus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
It's been solid blue skies the last few days here in LA. Very little in the way of persistent contrails.

Haze is natural. Blue skies naturally look more white towards the horizon. See these photo from 100 years ago:

www.boston.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/671390b55f54.jpg[/atsimg]

The sky is just the same now as it was then. There's just more contrails some days.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

Um, no, not trolling my own thread, Im answering a question! The question mark was for you! I asked you a question! Thats how it works!

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

i have seen many at night but i believe most of these are due to the much lower temps. personally i think that they are blocking everyone's views of both the sunsets and rises. i would like to see some pictures where this is not the case (over a few days of course)

i have also just uploaded a timelapse aswell www.youtube.com...
if you care to tell me what you think? comment on here or there

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by wen36912
i have seen many at night but i believe most of these are due to the much lower temps. personally i think that they are blocking everyone's views of both the sunsets and rises. i would like to see some pictures where this is not the case (over a few days of course)...

Obviously contrails can block peoples' view of sunrises and sunsets, and are generally creating more cloud cover than there would be if there were no planes flying at high altitudes.

However, the question is this: Are these trails we see in the sky simply the by-product of high-altitude flight, or is there something more intentionally sinister behind them? Personally, I think the proliferation of persistent contrails are simply an unfortunate by-product of the jet-age.

edit on 1/15/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by wen36912

What I see there are CONTRAILS, that are dissipating in the atmosphere. Where is PROOF that these are chemicals?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

A contrail dispurses. A chemtrail spreads into cloud cover and sometimes has fallout (cob-web like filaments, red/yellow powders, milky-white fluid). Maybe you are just seeing contrails, however in 2001 Congressman Dennis Kucinich introduced the Space Preservation Act 2001.

"The terms `weapon' and `weapons system' mean a device capable of any of the following…" and "Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as…chemtrails".

However the bill did not pass until the Space Preservation Act in 2002. By then all the chemtrail wording was removed. Along with other important information. Allowing them to continue spraying.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ExposingYou

Lies and more lies I'm sorry to say mate.

You've been had by chemtrail hoaxers,

The truth about Persistant contrails

The truth about Kucinich Bill

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Thanks for the links. Never knew that. What about operation cloverleaf. You have any good documents on that?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ExposingYou

What better place to search than right here on ATS

edit on 16/1/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Were chemtrails done under darkness, then seen they be not so. If seen something is not, then hark, to be real we should say no?

There, I just riddled you.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
OK so...
how do you explain these "chem"bows?

how come, after hours of planes flying high overhead, the sky turns a pure white with next to no lower cloud cover?

how come after heavy "persistent contrails", walls of cloud form and move as one? (www.youtube.com...)

why is every sun set and rise here blocked?

what about harrp?

what about umarked planes flying in circles just "tic tack toeing" the sky? (down the beach for a few hours watching them fly overhead (spraying), out to sea (after a few miles stop spraying), turn and head back (spraying again!), and all over again)

the same planes that have their own fenced off hangars at my local major airport...

ive sat for days watching sat24.com and observing the patterns...they are placed with precision to change whole weather fronts...just line after line after line in the same area changing directions of the clouds below.

look i wish this was not happening but from what i have seen with my own eyes, i think otherwise.

now as for what its all for, i am not yet decided but i have a friend that lives 40ish miles away who tells me when they are over him and a few hours later it all drifts over me, turning the sky white after about 40-60mins of seeing the first ones. so they will be using the global warming card as the "protection" they need to continue. "its hotter now so we must block the sun" something like that.
ill end by saying this: yes it would be better (in terms of hiding it) to spray at night but people have been oblivious to them for years now so why fix what isnt broken?

and as for people thinking "the Gov. would never do such a thing" www.guardian.co.uk...
explain that. the PROOF is right here infront of us!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Here you go that video is what they call a mackerel sky....

www.weatheronline.co.uk...

Nothing to do with HAARP or chemtrails. sorry.......

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

You're only being accused of trolling your own thread because you don't believe in the chemical voodoo being perpetrated constantly above the city of Las Vegas.

I believe it also has something to do with the color cyan and masking the approaching Death Star from the unsuspecting populace.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

I am just wondering something here, and that is have you read any other thread that has been posted on this subject because you will find many answers to many questions you are asking about. Just one last thing chemtrails are not real and there is not one bit of scientific evidence to prove otherwise. You may want to do a bit of research on chemtrails (otherwise known as a persistant contrail).

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Cant say I have ever seen a 'chemtrail' in my life.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join