It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Poll

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
This just reported on CNN..."According to the survey, 34% of Republicans and independents who lean towards the GOP say they're likely to support the former Massachusetts governor for the nomination, with former House Speaker Newt Gingrich at 18%, and Rep. Ron Paul of Texas and former Sen. Rick Santorum of Pennsylvania each at 15%. Texas Gov. Rick Perry stands at 9% in the poll, with former Utah Gov. and former ambassador to China Jon Huntsman at 4%".
What CNN fails to tell you is that this poll was only ages 50+ where Romney is strongest. CNN you really suck...
Check 5th comment down in comment section...politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...

edit on 14-1-2012 by Backbiter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Backbiter

CNN is just as bad a FOX... Link to the survey results?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Backbiter
Rep. Ron Paul of Texas and former Sen. Rick Santorum of Pennsylvania each at 15%.
What CNN fails to tell you is that this poll was only ages 50+ where Romney is strongest. CNN you really suck...

Those are fantastic numbers for RP
The most out of touch, God worshipping, idiots are in that group, and Paul pulled 15%.
As the age groups drop , Paul's numbers go up. This is good for Paul.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
CNN is part of the Rebel Alliance and must be destroyed!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by tvtexan

more like part of the empire

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by tehdouglas
reply to post by tvtexan

more like part of the empire

Whatever dude. I'll take your word for it.
I'm too busy packing up my "Tebow Mat" to argue about this right now.

BEWARE...
All news outlets not owned or operated by "The Dark Lord" are doomed!

Your lack of faith is disturbing!

edit on 14-1-2012 by tvtexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
CNN | ORC Poll - January 13th

This may be the poll that the OP is referencing. I skimmed through it, and honestly don't like what I see. I suppose not many people are aware of how Mitt Romney is really more of a job killer, than creator.

And also, it does appear - scrolling through the poll - that only 50 and up were surveyed in this poll. Isn't that a bit odd? I certainly think so.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sek82
CNN | ORC Poll - January 13th

And also, it does appear - scrolling through the poll - that only 50 and up were surveyed in this poll. Isn't that a bit odd? I certainly think so.

Probably the only way to get the results they wanted. Poll all ages and Paul wins, most likely.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
They won't allow response on the pages after only 14 hours? Those opinions are not like any voicing I've seen. All Romney and Obama supporters. I smell a script and another rigged poll.
edit on 14-1-2012 by GoldenRuled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
As a matter of fact, the page says the story is 14 hours old. The responses in the bottom are all older than that. Those comments are 32 hours old

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Backbiter

s f
lol
corperate noodle network cnn

bias and losing street cread,

this wont help their case

xploder

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
34% of Americans are morons that can't think for themselves and need to have a corporate sell out media tell them who to vote for so that they can feel apart of the elite nazi-like power grab that has taken over this country like history tells us it always would. But LOOK! American idol is on! Let me go bash my head off the tv for 4 hours before I pass out and do my daily routine over and over again. Yay schedules!

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
What did you expect? its CNN... Its slowly taking over faux news for worst news channel EVER!

new topics

top topics

join