It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Philip Corso's Son Reveals That Roswell Craft Was A Time Machine

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Just watched the first video. If you want a synopsis of that video, just read the OP. He pretty much covers the basic gist of it. The video is this guy pretty much saying that the crash in Roswell was a time-traveling robot-probe type deal, it spawned the creation of many important technological discoveries in the early 60s, and the technology is too advanced to allow the immature humans of today to have access to. He goes on to mention how space travel is not possible, as anyone that tries it will die, and time-travel is a dimensional travel, as all time exists simultaneously.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by nwdogg1982

Thanks for the synopsis. Well, that garland round his neck sure does look purty. ATS radio was fun tonight is all I can say. But back on topic.
(It also was a point I read in a thread too or maybe I just heard it on the radio...)
One idea is that when the speed of light is broken (possibly equalled), mass does something (increases or decreases I didn't quite catch
) but time stands still or rather, ceases to exist. It's certainly food for thought. It was stated that if you traveled from Earth to say...Alpha Centauri at light speed or better, you would arrive there in an instant. Hey, it's Saturday night and a theoretical (for "us" at least) subject.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElOmen
I'm sorry but time machines can't exist due to the fact that time is an idea made by man and therefore time is irrelevant

Time is the fourth dimension of timespace, in which we live and find our being.

Einsteins theories and the speed of light tells us that there is an equivalence between distance and time.

We can measure time in meters and feet. 1 second = approximately 386,000 kilometers.

Time is a very real and physical thing.

It is not some wishy-washy philosophical idea.

... and the manipulation of time is NOT beyond human technology. Do a little research into how we produce Synchrotron radiation (Wikipedia link) and you will see reference to its ultrarelativistic production.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
It is possible the inhabitants of the crashed UFO were humans from the future. Considering the change of our physical traits as we evolve. We used to have smaller skulls (with a smaller brain), bigger and much sharper teeth. we were much hairier, and more physically robust.

As our brains grew so did our skulls, our teeth became smaller and more blunt (less meat required in our diet), less hair..etc..

so fast forward to thousands of years in the future.. we have huge heads compared to our body to accommodate larger brains, we have very small mouths because we don't need to chew down on a steak (we probably don't eat meat at all).. and our bodies become smaller and less hardy. We loose all body hair and our skins become much paler.
edit on 1/14/2012 by Drezden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
so why can't they just travel to the day BEFORE roswell and fix everything ? I would assume the future can produce more than 1 craft and make more than 1 journey

If they fix it, then there's nothing to fix, then they, of course, cause it again when they crash back, so then they need to fix it again, so they do, and ...

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
Wow. I think my brain just broke.

Didn't I see this same thing on Futurama?

Seriously, this is a trippy thought. But, didn't the first responders supposedly see small bodies in the craft? Will we shrink in the future, or create small clones with added-on computer brains?

In any case, a really fascinating post, although I couldn't view the videos.

the bodies that were found in the craft were not necessarily US as in our descendents, I believe they were most likely a probe type of programmed body. our culture 50,000 years into the future would not necessarily even have bodies..and would need to create "Avatar"-like physical bodies in order to operate in the physical world (to gather & research physical specimens, for example).

even if our culture did have bodies, these types of time travelling missions would be considered very dangerous. the myriad of risks involved with interacting with Earthly people/plants/animals/air/chemicals in a different time than your original birth timeline would be too dangerous to deal with, for a wise future-Earthling.

all the more reason to use the rumored "grey" to do the dirty work while time travelling. this seems to be the most prevailing theory for the "greys".

but don't rule out the possibility that these "grey" bodies are clones, and there is a highly superior race of "Greys" that are a completely separate group & race from the drone-programmed greys that we hear so many conspiracies about (lots of which can likely be connected to our U.S. gov. & intell.).

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

I'm sorry but time machines can't exist due to the fact that time is an idea made by man and therefore time is irrelevant

I understand what you're trying to convey in your post but I find the reasoning flawed. If we proceed on the basis that extraterrestrials are real and space-faring, it reasonable to theorize that they also adhere to and experience the effects of chronology. I think we would be ignorant to believe that aliens capable of faster-than-light (FTL) travel would not have a concept as simple as time.

Again, supposing E.T.s are real, we wouldn't say space travel can't exist because it is an idea made by man.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Nice attempt at being witty, but that's doesn't even make sense.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Yes, Frira, I pretty much summarized everything in the first post - in fact, I summarized it in the title of the thread.

But certainly there are more tidbits of information I could add. I will post the ones that stand out, from the top of my head, as I have seen this a few times:

1: Philip Corso Sr. writes his memoir in 1992 and they shop the book around to try to publish it. George Knapp gets a hold of it and asks Corso to expand on the R&D portion. The book gets re-written with Birnes in a rush.

2: Original notes and documents kept secret and copies made. Website with membership was made to have access to the Corso documents but is taken offline.

3: Dr. Greer of The Disclosure Project tries to get a hold of the documents. Corso Jr. states Greer is truly trying to help the world but is "looking in the wrong places for the wrong reasons" and that Corso Sr's notes "tell where to look". He adds that the people who need to be investigated are the people "who do not need to answer to anyone".

4: Corso Jr. states that his father was involved with Operation Paperclip which brought von Braun et al. into America and worked for Corso Sr. the entire time.

5: The atomic bomb is discussed and Corso Jr. states that Oppenheimer understands the mushroom cloud energy plume would do the same thing going the other way - through the inside of the Earth and out another dimension. The UFOs/ETs were interested in this because the detonation occurred simultaneously in our dimension and another dimension.

6: The main reason for the UFO Cover-Up stems from the Philadelphia Experiment which was actually an experiment in time travel which was successful. Corso Sr. has the original document which states that Einstein worked on this. The UFOs and technology being worked on covertly have many time anomalies and phenomena that need to be kept secret because chaos would be unleashed if humanity as a whole could experiment with time travel.

7: The ETs/EBEs had 2 brains and there was a Johns Hopkins report/autopsy. The one brain was laced with integrated circuits and crystal electronics. The entities were declared to be clones and robots from the future that are used to travel through time because human beings cannot travel outside friendly space because they die of radiation instantly.

8: The craft altered our timeline and advanced the US military's technological superiority and saved our history as the "Russian's had us beat". The covert groups believe that they are saving the world by working quietly on the time travel technology so that we can create it again, and send it back again so that parity is conserved between the 2 time-lines.

The William Birnes segment has more information on time travel - including details on the Burisch story. I posted all of the information for the sake of archiving - to have it all in one place. For the people that are interested in watching it, or listening to the audio of the second part, they can do so. For those that wish to discuss the information, they can do so.
edit on 15-1-2012 by corsair00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by corsair00

It doesn't make sense because there were not astonishing technological jumps.

We still fundamentally can see the evolution of everything we have. Nothing seems out of place nor without prior knowledge. Nothing is "out of no where".

Thus how can there be any sort of reverse engineering? Nothing advanced suddenly and seemingly without prior ability to.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Phillip Corso, Jr.
Extraterrestrial Civilizations and World Peace Conference
Sponsored by the Exopolitics Institute
Kailua-Kona
Hawaii
10 June, 2006

Transcript:
exopoliticsjournal.com...
exopoliticsjournal.com...

-- The following is a small extract from the transcript available from the above links:

Q: Hi Phil. I have a question about time, too. In April, I spent 3 weeks with a really exceptional contactee, Hector Palacios down in Mexico. He has been having contact for about forty years. Long ago started talking about the Earth being taken out of its time-stream. Then I heard, at the X-Conference 3 years ago, that you brought up this issue, and that your father had information on this topic. So could you talk a little bit about what the ETs told your father about the Earth being taken out of the time-stream in order to protect it, and then that it would be inserted back in?

PC: I don’t know anything about the Earth going in and out of the time-stream. But what I can help you on, possibly, is understanding a little bit about time. First of all, dad said that we have had time travel for a long time. The Philadelphia Experiment did happen. It did not happen as Hollywood said it happened. Dad actually had the power to declassify a report. So that was pretty neat. He declassified a report, and I had it in my hand. He also said that this was not a fluke, like Hollywood said. Actually Einstein worked on it. Einstein was just as much a part of that as he was the atomic bomb.

Now, the time travel of the Eldridge – that was the ship that they used in the very beginning – it was for the purpose of not moving the ship, that was an accident, which did happen because we didn’t have very good control and we didn’t understand it too much in those days. The German mines – they had a magnetic mine. It would wait until the lead ships would go over [the mine], and then the second, third or fourth ship, it [the mine] would come up in the middle, and not get just that ship, it would get the whole convoy almost, any ship that was immediately around because they huddled close together. It was going to wipe us out. So, dad knew of this project. He had debriefs on the project. It would actually move the mine about 500 yards through time, out to the sides, as the convoys would pass over it. It was very successful.

It’s done with counter-rotating magnetic fields, the same way that the [space] ship is built. He told me that it was made out of 6 layers of skin and each one used a counter-rotating [field]. There is a frequency for the Earth. He left me that [information]. I also have been fortunate enough, or unfortunate enough, at the Fort Walton Beach [conference] which was a complete bust and I thought it was the most horrible thing I had ever done in my life. I didn’t like it. I didn’t like the people. I didn’t like anything that went on.

But the next day I just happened to have walked back in and there stood a man that I met, and his name is Phil Bailey and he’s ex-Air Force, in charge of black projects. He clued me in that I’d better cool it and be careful. He’s still a very dear friend. But, Phil let us know that time travel within the Air Force has also been one of their priorities. He introduced me to a man named Mr. Beckworth. Mr. Beckworth is a millionaire, and he builds transformers. He built them for the Aurora Project. He works for the military very closely. He was very much a part of the time travel [project] of the Philadelphia Experiment.

The Air Force has a lot of trouble right now. You see. I told you not to get me started [chuckles]. The Air Force has a lot of trouble with time travel. It’s not that you go back, and have the paradox of killing your father, because you return to another [time]. First of all, man cannot travel back in time. That’s what the little clones are for. There’s another race that no one has talked about, and that’s the clones that were created here on this planet to be sent back in time because man – we -- do not know how to travel through time yet. We instantly die. They’ve tried. The Eldridge was part of the terrible experiment. And yes, it did happen. Dad says they were in the metal, and such. But here’s what the Air Force has trouble with. In order to travel through time, it’s not like an airplane -- that you get in an airplane and you go from point A to B. You must have a purpose, and it must be benevolent purpose, because if it’s not you come back with all types of baggage! Now, who comes back? The little clones come back.

Time, to explain it in a nutshell to you, it’s digital and it moves sideways. Everything that takes place in this universe is taking place simultaneously, right at this moment. Everything.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
He's had these notes for all this time and nothing to show for it ? There's a guy on youtube that makes video's about his trip to meet P. Corso Jr. . He contacted Corso Jr. and had an appointment to meet the man and his son....after a cross county plane ride and bus to the Corso home he was sent packing.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I checked into the Corso Files website that Corso Jr. made reference to. You can find it on The Wayback Machine.

web.archive.org... corsofiles.com... (you have to manually cut and paste both these links and combine them in your browser)

The last text written on the website before it went offline was the following:

ATTENTION! Corsofiles.com Will Cease Operations on 14 Dec 2000.

We apologize for the inconvenience, however, due to a business disagreement with Phil Corso Jr., we will no longer maintain this site.

Our group no longer has access to any of the Corso files, nor the ability to fulfill orders or memberships.

Current Insider Club Members can download the remaining data from "A New World If You Can Take It" in the members area until 14 Dec 2000. Video orders will be fulfilled by Phil Corso Jr. Any correspondence regarding this matter must be directed to him at:

I left out the home address and personal phone number - but any researchers can look it up and try to contact him if they wish. Corso Jr. should at least do an updated interview with Project Camelot or Mel Fabregas or somebody..

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by corsair00

I went into the videos with the questions:

Who the heck is Corso Jnr?

How does he know so much?

Aren't X-Conference speakers usually conmen and hustlers?

The first impression of Corso Jnr is that he's spinning a yarn like many X-Con speakers before and since. He also brings a chow mein of the usual ingredients: Philly Experiment, Project Paperclip, Einstein and time travellers etc. He also talks of 'insiders' and important people telling him secrets.

What's all this BS about atomic tests having some 'reverse' effect that 'goes through the centre of the earth and out through the others side?' How does it effect the 'Van Allen Belt?' I wonder why the Russian, Indian, Pakistani, Chinese, French, Australian tests haven't been creating similar creating effects? Missing matter?

When he starts mixing in the spiritual/religious stuff about how we're just matter and continue after death, I thought he'd pretty much scored a Royal Flush. He'd played every card we'd expect to see from the typical X-Con speakers.

To be clear, X-Con speakers are interchangeable with Project Camelot when it comes to themes and messages. It's all soap-opera reality that includes 'whistleblowers' and a couple of historical figures for credibility. They always mix in spiritual stuff and the Philly Experiment is often dragged out despite it being a known hoax. It's interesting that Paul Hellyer is there because he's part of the very same group of people pushing these ideas.

I chose not to watch the 2006 video. If he's true to form (hustler like Bob Dean), despite his dad being dead and having no more access to information, his story will have more detail and polish.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
This is not particularly new news. Its been mentioned a few times already in the world of Ufology. Something which is particularly frustrating about Roswell is that so many people just keep on adding layers and layers...and layers of their own opinions which then get dragged into the story. I'm not saying Corso Jr is/was lying but a time machine which was reported first as being a "flying saucer" just doesn't sound right. This is why we will never, ever know the full truth about what happened. The government is loving it.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
The video in question can be viewed here:

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
You can download the pdf the ebook at this link.

Click download now. If you need an account just register is free.

www.4shared.com...

It is an 118 pages book or request it from me maybe I can send it via email.

Hope this helps in making a good opinion on this subject after reading the whole book.

Namaste

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I love the idea that UFO's are really evolved humans coming back in time to observe the past. I do not believe that but I love the idea.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I am just going to continue to add some more related information to this thread, from time to time.

So are you all familiar with the infamous Major Ed Dames? He is a remote viewer who was taught by the psychic Ingo Swann and has worked with the CIA and military.

Back in 1992, a UFO researcher by the name of Armen Victorian did a phone interview with Ed Dames while he was investigating the "Aviary" group. He tape recorded the conversation and made it available to download.

During the course of this discussion, the topic of Roswell is brought up and Ed Dames states that it was a time travel experiment. It is information that he has not brought up anywhere else - in fact there is a lot of odd info revealed here that Dames never discusses, that relate to covert operations and "UFO" technology.

This is an excerpt from the interview where the time travel aspect is brought up:

Armen Victorian: I'm sure you've heard that your government has in her possession nuts and bolts of this [ET] technology.

Ed Dames: It has nuts and bolts of a technology that is not alien. What it has is a prototype device that is to be tested in a number of years. That prototype device, instead of moving out into space moves backwards in time, crashes in the desert in 1950 and is construed as alien technology.

A.V.: What is the name of the prototype?

E.D. The name of the project that will be tested? I'm not sure, but I think that it's one of... uh, well I can't get into names of projects. I know about the project. It is not intended to move in time but it's going to. That is what was picked up in the desert. They have nothing alien in their possession.

For anyone interested you can stream the conversation here: www.archive.org...

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

So, perhaps you should spend more time researching other areas if you find so much of this BS. That is just a friendly suggestion. Unless you rip it off for some of your writing, I do not see the point. You frequent this forum a lot and yet you are not even familiar with Philip Corso? I cannot spell it all out for your directly. The Day After Roswell was written by Philip Corso and his son is Corso Jnr.

You wrote a lot about your views on New Age speakers, but mostly all I got out of it was: "I am an atheist. I am an atheist. I am an atheist."

hahah - I am sorry....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join