It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Philip Corso's Son Reveals That Roswell Craft Was A Time Machine

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
ATTENTION:

Further attacks on each other rather than the subject will result in stronger actions. Keep to the topic and not each other.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
The last group of intelligent beings could test this. The last remaining beings deliberately killed themselves but create nano machines or even androids to create new intelligent life in say, 1million years. If these machines themselves are deactivated but are programmed to reboot in 1million years time then there must be a tiny timing mechanism that is responsible for telling the machines when to reboot which means time is still being recorded. But what if we phycically froze the machines, say, in a block of ice which will completely melt in 1million years time thus thawing out the machines or androids and allowing them to reboot and recreate life? For that period of 1million years no intelligent beings or machines of any kind were recording or experiencing time. After the
" Big Thaw" would the machines find themselves in a universe that had aged only a few moments or 1million years? It would be easy to measure since certain stars that were on the verge of collapsing would be gone the home world would be dramatically different even the laboratory itself would show signs of 1million years of aging. Is a frozen machine that automatically reboots once it thaws the same thing as a machine with a timing mechanism? I guess I'm wondering what the definition of a "recording device" or "observer" is when it comes to time. I know there are certain elementary rules that would answer this for me but i never took physics.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
There is no such thing as time travel.

The entire premise is ridiculous on it's face.

I'm sorry, but you have been duped.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
There has to be propanda in order to get famous, and the Colonel's son did do that.

The only question in the world about the Colonel is if he really saw an alien body as he claimed. If men and women have seen an alien body, we are totally relieved. We will finally have the answer to who these ghostly strange people are who hide in front of us. I believe.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Time travel may be silly....

but the Roswell craft was also way to small to be an interstellar space craft

So assuming a craft did crash, it's either time travel or interdimensional

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by hisshadow
Time travel may be silly... but the Roswell craft was also way to small to be an interstellar space craft

Or it was a high-altitude balloon, as reported.

Again, no hard evidence of a Roswell crash has ever surfaced that was indisputably proven extraterrestrial in origin. There's been lots of bits and pieces of hardware recovered from around White Sands Missile Range over the decades, but nothing that can't be explained by conventional missile testing.

Remember, just a month before Roswell in 1947, a V2 rocket strayed off White Sands Missile Range, flew over El Paso, Texas, and crashed in Juarez, Mexico.

So, stuff was ALWAYS falling out of the sky in that corner of New Mexico.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeskoWhirligan
Time Dilation has been proven. If you don't choose to believe it, then remain ignorant.

We know it's a fact that astronauts and cosmonauts age a bit slower in space, but that does not have anything to do with Corso's son's reported claim of Earth-made time machine allegedly or theoretically (in that case it's only based on theory and nothing more) crashing at Roswell in 1947. You still need to show some links 'ZeskoWhirligan' that can back up Corso Jr.'s claim. Or does Corso Jr. base it on theory only?
Don't forget that Zeta Reticulans' spacecraft(s) reportedly were among the crashed "UFOs".

I am open about the possibility of time machines, if they exist, and whistleblower Al Bielek claim to have used a Top Secret time machine, claiming he travelled in time. So guess what 'ZeskoWhirligan', that means that Al Bielek must be YOUR HERO!
Congratulations 'ZeskoWhirligan'... Don't you think it's awesome you got yourself a hero right there?

Al Bielek - The machines used were Alien technology, under order of the government

Al Bielek and Duncan Cameron in 1983 were sent back to smash the equipment in 1943 to "turn off" the experiment 40 years sooner. Duncan deserted the ship and went back to 1883 when he realized that the projects orders were that all survivors were to be eliminated if the experiment was unsuccessful. Al stayed behind and was eliminated by the Navy by being reborn in 1951 in another body of a new born that had, in that time, just died. This was Al's second (unnatural) incarnation into another body. The machines used were Alien technology, under order of the government.

The Technology had now advanced so far as to build portable invisibility machines about the size of a briefcase. Al shows a photo of president Bush and a secret service man fishing in a stream. Along side of Bush is a fishing pole just floating in mid air as if someone was there holding the rod, but we cant see him. This is alleged to be a third, invisible, secret service man.

Al discusses what may have happened if a time machine was used to intercept the bombing of Pearl Harbor. He also discusses German technology using sound and brain wave training, various mind bending drugs, and hypo-meditation.

When the time travel occurred it caused a rift in space-time that allowed alien ships from other domains to come through in large numbers and sizes

LE: How did the aliens benefit?

Bielek: The aliens were the ones who transmitted the drop-dead date of August 12, 1943 down the chain of command working on the Philadelphia Experiment. When the time travel occurred it caused a rift in space-time, but it did not destroy it. That hole allowed alien ships from other domains to come through in large numbers and sizes. The rift was created when Montauk locked with the Philadelphia Experiment. But, they (the government) couldn’t have done so without the alien help, especially for the super hardware needed.

LE: So, that is why you conclude that aliens were involved with the project in 1943?

Bielek: Yes, to allow the two experiments to lock.

LE: Do you consider these aliens to be of a negative nature?

Bielek: Basically, yes.

LE: What proof do you have of the alien intervention?

Bielek: The government does have photos. Physically, I saw the aliens when I was in the Montauk underground.

Oops 'ZeskoWhirligan', i'm afraid to inform you that your hero timetraveller Al Bielek claim he witnessed aliens from outer space... Not only does he claim he travelled in time, claim to have witnessed the Philadelphia Experiment, travelled to underground cities of Mars, but even claim to have witnessed aliens from outer space...

You will not find, however, ANY physical evidence that we can travel the distances between stars in less than SEVERAL TENS OF THOUSANDS OF YEARS. Interstellar travel, therefore, is pure FANTASY at this point in time.

Your naive attempts to try discredit world wide abductees and alien implants, world wide "Andromedan contactees", world wide "Pleiadian contactees" is pointless. Come on 'ZeskoWhirligan', you do know it's pointless of you, right? And like i said, scientists confirm Extraterrestrial genes in human DNA, and there is nothing you can do about that 'ZeskoWhirligan', no matter how hard you wish you could change it.

Here is your EVIDENCE interstellar travel technology, not only did Gary McKinnon hack into the sensitive files in the United States and confirm reverse engineering Extraterrestrial technology, but in this conference Steven Greer also confirm this evidence of reverse engineering Extraterrestrial technology. So NO, it's NOT fantasy. This is real, no matter how hard you wish it to be fantasy.

I showed you cases of interstellar travel as well, for example the Zeta Reticulans, the Andromedans, the Pleiadians, as some whistleblowers and "contactees" came up with. Do you know that whistleblowers risk their lives by coming forward? Do you even know that some whistleblowers are found murdered just because they were brave enough to come forward? While many may not be brave enough to come forward, some are that brave and have the guts, 'ZeskoWhirligan', wether you hate it or not. Take for example Cliff Stone who told that an agent looking dude came and pointed a gun at his head, saying >>Look, we can make it look like a training accident if you don't keep your mouth shut!What are you gonna say in there?>I'M GONNA SAY A LOT!!!Oh no, it's probably one of CIA's black "Silent" helicopters hovering over my house!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I am picking up some Paxil-induced mania here as well, but it's all good.

The interesting thing about Corso Jr. and the notion that he is in it for the money or the hype is the fact that his presentations were, until recently, totally obscure. Not to mention that he released the original manuscript of his dad's book online for free last year. He deliberately does not wish to be in the limelight and does work building experimental aircraft in Florida. So I am not sure the idea that he wants to make a bunch of money is the true answer to this odd aspect of time associated with the UFO phenomenon as has been presented here. The Extraterrestrial Hypothesis has gained FAR too much credence in the mind's of people interested, or obsessed, with the UFO phenomenon. People believe in aliens from other star systems and planets with a religious fervor that needs to be examined, and has been by the likes of Jacques Vallee and Carl Gustav Jung.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by hisshadow

Who said the Roswell craft couldn't have simply been a planetary exploration craft from a larger, interstellar vehicle? Not quite as slam dunk as you'd think...

Remember, just a month before Roswell in 1947, a V2 rocket strayed off White Sands Missile Range, flew over El Paso, Texas, and crashed in Juarez, Mexico.

Yes, but they didn't cart it all up, threaten witnesses into silence, and send the debris to top foreign technology bases when a V2 went off course, did they?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia

The entire premise is ridiculous on it's face.

I'm sorry, but you have been duped.

Man 200 years ago, you sounded just like the guy who said humans couldn't fly....

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by hisshadow
Time travel may be silly....

but the Roswell craft was also way to small to be an interstellar space craft

Its too small based on what?? We're talking about alien craft here, whats to say these aliens are 100 times smaller than us. Wouldn't that make all their spacecrafts 1/100th the size to fit scale? Its all relative.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia

Can you provide some proof to back this up?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Admittedly there are a number of issues with Phillip Corso Sn's explanation of things before the whole time machine information but I don't just as I am sceptical of theories that are low in probability I am also just as sceptical of "debunkers" because they are just as bias in the other direction.
After watching just one video (the one on time travel) while being half distracted doing housework I am shocked at so many people's misconceptions on what was said and their argument for why it can't be real. Firstly he didn't say the Roswell crash was accidental he said it was purposeful to give us tech, and for this changed time stream to continue the air force believe it is best to be safe and get it working and send it back to 1947 again when we have the power to (to keep the paradox whole, presumably many years from now when we can create biological entities to fly it ( little greys) so there is no body wanting to go back the day before and "save" the ship. Einstein theorised time travel possible (in one direction only though) that's under his best work, that's how he became famous not just for writting E=mc^2

All through history humans have had the arrogance to believe they are at the peek of scientific understanding and non of the laws of physics etc are wrong. If science has shown us anything it is that we have constantly gotten it wrong and are amending our understanding of the universe on a yearly basis. The theory of relativity was only discovered 100 years ago. Showing how time and space are intrinsically linked and let alone not just "in humans brains as concept" That's how we can keep time on opposite sides of the world to the milli-second. The other one I hate is that people hear nothing can travel faster than the speed of light and therefore it would take to long to have an alien civilisation to get here. With them 10,000 times more technically advanced than our measly 1st civilisation with writing etc that started 7000BC. Oh Einstein proved how information (Gravity) could affect another body millions of miles away instantaneously (not limited by speed of light. Now we have proven it definitively by "entanglement". Just recently a world renowned scientist proposed a theory that is commonly accepted that we can create a way to live though the end of the universe. BUT no aliens must still think the stars sat attached to an outer sphere some 40 miles above the earth and black humans are genetically unable to fly planes.. Oh wait that was us too, the stars proposed by our commonly accepted greatest philosophers and dark skinned humans commonly accepted by Western (especially American) scientists during 2nd World War (Just 70 years ago)
So before you claim something is not scientifically possible remember 85% of Americans are religious against all scientific evidence. But that's cause science is wrong in just that things that contradict an all powerful God but is not wrong if it contradicts a more reasonable fallible Alien, what we would have described as an all powerful God in those times.
Im not trying to say anyone's beliefs in religion are wrong just that there is a double standard when it comes to proving it vs aliens

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by BungleX
Admittedly there are a number of issues with Phillip Corso Sn's explanation of things before the whole time machine information but I don't just as I am sceptical of theories that are low in probability I am also just as sceptical of "debunkers" because they are just as bias in the other direction.
After watching just one video (the one on time travel) while being half distracted doing housework I am shocked at so many people's misconceptions on what was said and their argument for why it can't be real. Firstly he didn't say the Roswell crash was accidental he said it was purposeful to give us tech, and for this changed time stream to continue the air force believe it is best to be safe and get it working and send it back to 1947 again when we have the power to (to keep the paradox whole, presumably many years from now when we can create biological entities to fly it ( little greys) so there is no body wanting to go back the day before and "save" the ship. Einstein theorised time travel possible (in one direction only though) that's under his best work, that's how he became famous not just for writting E=mc^2

Suzi Quatro "48 Crash"

Question is what they mean about their "Roswell crash was accidential" claim. Does it mean they mean it's "God's" decision to make them crash? Does that mean they think that God said >>Okay, crash NOW!

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by andersensrm

Man 200 years ago, you sounded just like the guy who said humans couldn't fly....

Really?

That's disappointing.... but let me ask you a question....

What is Time?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

“The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.” - Albert Einstein

"Time is the moving image of eternity." - Plato

David Lewis Anderson:

Time is a measured or measurable period, a continuum that lacks spatial dimensions. Time is of philosophical interest and is also the subject of mathematical and scientific investigation. It is a component of the measuring system used to sequence events, to compare the durations of events and the intervals between them, and to quantify the motions of objects. Time has been a major subject of religion, philosophy, and science, but defining it in a non-controversial manner applicable to all fields of study has consistently eluded the greatest scholars.

In physics as well as in other sciences, time is considered one of the few fundamental quantities. Time is used to define other quantities – such as velocity – so defining time in terms of such quantities would result in circularity of definition. An operational definition of time, wherein one says that observing a certain number of repetitions of one or another standard cyclical event (such as the passage of a free-swinging pendulum) constitutes one standard unit such as the second, is highly useful in the conduct of both advanced experiments and everyday affairs of life. The operational definition leaves aside the question whether there is something called time, apart from the counting activity just mentioned, that flows and that can be measured. Investigations of a single continuum called spacetime brings the nature of time into association with related questions into the nature of space, questions that have their roots in the works of early students of natural philosophy.

Time is a measured or measurable period Among prominent philosophers, there are two distinct viewpoints on time. One view is that time is part of the fundamental structure of the universe, a dimension in which events occur in sequence. Time travel, in this view, becomes a possibility as other "times" persist like frames of a film strip, spread out across the time line. Sir Isaac Newton subscribed to this realist view, and hence it is sometimes referred to as Newtonian time. The opposing view is that time does not refer to any kind of "container" that events and objects "move through", nor to any entity that "flows", but that it is instead part of a fundamental intellectual structure (together with space and number) within which humans sequence and compare events. This second view, in the tradition of Gottfried Leibniz and Immanuel Kant, holds that time is neither an event nor a thing, and thus is not itself measurable nor can it be traveled.

Temporal measurement has occupied scientists and technologists, and was a prime motivation in navigation and astronomy. Periodic events and periodic motion have long served as standards for units of time. Examples include the apparent motion of the sun across the sky, the phases of the moon, the swing of a pendulum, and the beat of a heart. Currently, the international unit of time, the second, is defined in terms of radiation emitted by cesium atoms. Time is also of significant social importance, having economic value ("time is money") as well as personal value, due to an awareness of the limited time in each day and in human life spans.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10
So question is, does Corso Jr. speaks the truth? Was at least one of the crashed UFOs really an Earth-made time machine?

Philip Corso Sr. interview - Roswell witness to Roswell, Part 1 , Part 2 At the end of Part 2 interview, Philip Corso Sr. did mention Time Machine. Philip Corso Sr. - Biological robots

According to Corso, they determined that the craft was a biological spaceship, functioning in conjunction with a crew of EBE’s (Extraterrestrial Biological Entities). They were biological robots created through advanced genetic engineering, clones designed to withstand the extreme conditions of space travel. These EBE’s were able to drive their starship through a particular neural interface, whereby they could connect with the craft, becoming an almost integrated part of it.

Steven Greer: What's really going on, Part 1 , Part 2 , Part 3 , Part 4

Zeta Reticuli aliens: Bob Lazar, Part 1 , Part 2 , Part 3 , Part 4 Here in this interview Bob Lazar explain that at least one of the captured UFOs and alien bodies are from a planet that orbit Zeta Reticula starsystem, which is also confirmed by for example Chief Golden Light Eagle "Standing Elk", and the alleged brief to Ronald Reagan.
Standing Elk noted that the symbols found on the wreckage of the Roswell UFO crash each had two meanings: a universal law and a spiritual law. During a subsequent presentation he presented interpretations of these various Star Visitor symbols which he had received from Star People who manifested during sweat lodge ceremonies. In this interview "Standing Elk" teaches the translation of the Star symbols from Roswell.

Roswell witnesses like Jesse Marcel Sr. and Jr. mentioned the unusual heiroglyphic symbols which is either the same as "Standing Elk" are talking about, or maybe symbols that are different than the symbols that "Standing Elk" are talking about. Keep in mind that "Standing Elk" mentioned 18 UFO crashes from 10 different star races in the United States in 1947. So that means that these 10 different star races may have 10 different hieroglyphic languages. Other unusual hieroglyphic symbols are also mentioned in other UFO crash cases from other parts of the world.

Both Corso Jr. and obviously Sr. mention a time machine and biological robots from the future, but question is wouldn't these "biological robots" use the written English language instead of unusual hieroglyphic symbols?

We have a situation that says:

1) At least one of the crashed UFOs is obviously an Earth-made time machine and biological robots from the future, and

2) The rest of the crashed UFOs and alien bodies obviously are from other star systems

Then there are cases of both human looking extraterrestrials from other starsystems using Telepathy, and other ET species also from other starsystems also using Telepathy. From about 5:20 in this CNN Larry King Live - Roswell incident unmasked, Part 2 Frankie Rowe explained that a surviving alien "Talked to them in their head", in other words "Telepathy".
"Starchildren" (about 1600 cases) mention children with unusual skills like reading other people's mind, moving objects through the air by using mind-power, healing skills, but also "Telepathic" skills, and they claim to be in contact with aliens from outer space and claim to go at Extraterrestrial "Highschool".

Project Camelot interview with Bob Dean: Nibiru. From about 41:00 into this Camelot interview, Part 1 Bob Dean mention that Philip Corso Sr. told him that Corso Sr. himself had an alien encounter at White Sands.
Corso Sr. ask the alien >>What the h... are you, who are you, and where are you from, and why are you here?

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10
Both Corso Jr. and obviously Sr. mention a time machine and biological robots from the future, but question is wouldn't these "biological robots" use the written English language instead of unusual hieroglyphic symbols?

We have a situation that says:

1) At least one of the crashed UFOs is obviously an Earth-made time machine and biological robots from the future, and

2) The rest of the crashed UFOs and alien bodies obviously are from other star systems

Question is also how Corso Sr. and Jr. base their "Earth-made time machine" and "Earth-made biological robots" view from? How and where did they got these informations from? Does Corso Sr. base it on his view on that it's because he saw the "alien" bodies didn't have sexual reproduction organs, that make him come to his conlusion that >>Oh, then it must have been made by Earth-human scientists from the future>Your wrong, not all Greys aka the DOWS are bots. Theres only 2,000 of them left and the rest are basically robots with a microchip in them. Their race is becoming extinct because their genetics were manipulated by the Alpha Draconians, that's why they are abducting men and women and children from Earth to do experiments on them. WE as Humans are valuable to them, we have genetics of 22 different E.T races and by 2013, we will start to know who we exactly are. Our genetics are valuable. We are considered Royalty to these alien races.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

Replying to no one in particular but I am amazed that this worthless thread has run 11 pages and still going! This thread is a typical example of the gullibility of the majority of ATS members (at least on this forum) who don't display an iota of intelligence!

Neither Corso nor his son had or have any knowledge of anything that was associated with the Roswell "event". Of course, belief is the only thing that has kept this fantasy alive after all of these years. No one saw anything, no one was there and the principals are very clear about what was found. Anything else, associated with a UFO crash, is just pure effluvia from anal cavities.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike
reply to post by Anunaki10

Replying to no one in particular but I am amazed that this worthless thread has run 11 pages and still going! This thread is a typical example of the gullibility of the majority of ATS members (at least on this forum) who don't display an iota of intelligence!

Neither Corso nor his son had or have any knowledge of anything that was associated with the Roswell "event". Of course, belief is the only thing that has kept this fantasy alive after all of these years. No one saw anything, no one was there and the principals are very clear about what was found. Anything else, associated with a UFO crash, is just pure effluvia from anal cavities.

More insults and trolling from everyone's favorite little Eddie aka Skeptical Ed

Seriously ATS...Why is this allowed to go on and on from him?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join