It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plant Breeding Webinars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Organic Seed Growers Conference: Selected Live Broadcasts

brings you selected live broadcasts from the Organic Seed Growers Conference in Port Townsend, WA.

Thought I'd share for anyone interested or needing help with growing non GMO crop. These online courses start Friday, January 20, 2012, on growing from carrots to sweet corn to wheat.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this.
No doubt you can get some valuable information from these shows.
Not many gardeners here on ATS but still a few.
Somebody's got to grow the food around here!

Personally, I'm tired of paying astronomical prices for nutritionless. bland-tasting produce covered in chemicals. Now with all the horrible stuff I;ve read about GMO produce my garden needs to get much larger!

Cheers,
Asktheanimals

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
That's great info! Now to see if I can get off work early Friday. Do you know if that webinar has a tuition or not?

www.extension.org...

Found this link for connecting to the webinar, suggests making the connection and set up a day or two before, to assure ability to see it live the day of live broadcast. Also found recorded ones in archives.

My focus is container gardening right now, been getting buckets from restaurants all winter.
edit on 15-1-2012 by SunflowerStar because: link

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

Wow, these courses look really interesting! I'm looking forward to checking a few of them out. Hard to believe I've been sitting here planning out my garden already, but I have some strange inspiration.... I made a pot of pinto beans the other day and while washing them I had a couple of 'escapees' that landed on the floor without me knowing. My boyfriend picked 'em up and stuck them in an empty flower pot on my kitchen windowsill....and do you know those dang things have sprouted and are now about 7" tall!! LOL I figure if they can start growing I can start planning. So your post comes at an opportune time. Thanks!

~MMIMO

top topics

join