posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:44 PM
Disclaimer: I'm not saying this is true but I'm just speculating bear with me and keep an open mind.
1. Firstly everyone seems to think that extraterrestrials are "spying on us", "or waching us" all the time but have you ever really thought that
maybe, just maybe we are not the only thing on their mind, they have lives too, we dont know how many are observing us just like a fish in an
2. All I can say on that note is that its probably purely for scientific purposes, just like we abduct animals, disect, impregnate, genetically alter,
and even kill them just to learn more about them or better them, we are the superior species on Earth. Extraterrestrials are the superior species in
our galaxy or even the universe for that matter so what makes you think that a species superior to and highly more advanced than us would not do to us
what we do to animals here on Earth. We do whatever we want any animal population because we are more advanced, ET's are more advanced than we are,
think about it.
3. The ET's if they so chose could have killed us off some time ago if they wanted to and they still can, and yet they have not decided to kill us,
of course some would say they want to eat us, well they havent decided to do that either I mean theres plenty of us to go around, and if they had come
to enslave us why havent they done so yet
4. UFOs as unmanned drones or piloted ships, depending soley on the planet they are from and the conditions that exist on the planet, their galaxy,
possibly their corner of the universe they may not be subject to the limitations percieved in our galaxy and on our planet. Meaning they can do things
that ignore the current laws of human physics.
---a good example would be if their native planet had 50 times the gravity of Earth, and 50 times the atmospheric pressure and they come to Earth, it
would seem as if they completely ignore gravity alltogether but in reality our gravitational field just has less effect on them.
5. We humans have only scratched the surface of how the universe works ET's may have had millions of years for all we know to examine and study how
the universe works, so to think they would have to obey the laws of physics as we humans see it is totally absurd. I think that my previous sentence
alone can completely shut up anyone who comes with the whole laws of physics thing, because we don't have a book on extraterrestrial physics to
compare to. They are probably deep into quantum physics or they may have already surpassed that stage altogether.
I believe for certain that we are being visited by ET's, and that they are interacting with us for reasons unknown to me at this time but in the near
future i assume if we don't know, we'll find out.