It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien Question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Disclaimer: I'm not saying this is true but I'm just speculating bear with me and keep an open mind.

1. Firstly everyone seems to think that extraterrestrials are "spying on us", "or waching us" all the time but have you ever really thought that maybe, just maybe we are not the only thing on their mind, they have lives too, we dont know how many are observing us just like a fish in an aquarium.

2. All I can say on that note is that its probably purely for scientific purposes, just like we abduct animals, disect, impregnate, genetically alter, and even kill them just to learn more about them or better them, we are the superior species on Earth. Extraterrestrials are the superior species in our galaxy or even the universe for that matter so what makes you think that a species superior to and highly more advanced than us would not do to us what we do to animals here on Earth. We do whatever we want any animal population because we are more advanced, ET's are more advanced than we are, think about it.

3. The ET's if they so chose could have killed us off some time ago if they wanted to and they still can, and yet they have not decided to kill us, of course some would say they want to eat us, well they havent decided to do that either I mean theres plenty of us to go around, and if they had come to enslave us why havent they done so yet

4. UFOs as unmanned drones or piloted ships, depending soley on the planet they are from and the conditions that exist on the planet, their galaxy, possibly their corner of the universe they may not be subject to the limitations percieved in our galaxy and on our planet. Meaning they can do things that ignore the current laws of human physics.
---a good example would be if their native planet had 50 times the gravity of Earth, and 50 times the atmospheric pressure and they come to Earth, it would seem as if they completely ignore gravity alltogether but in reality our gravitational field just has less effect on them.

5. We humans have only scratched the surface of how the universe works ET's may have had millions of years for all we know to examine and study how the universe works, so to think they would have to obey the laws of physics as we humans see it is totally absurd. I think that my previous sentence alone can completely shut up anyone who comes with the whole laws of physics thing, because we don't have a book on extraterrestrial physics to compare to. They are probably deep into quantum physics or they may have already surpassed that stage altogether.

I believe for certain that we are being visited by ET's, and that they are interacting with us for reasons unknown to me at this time but in the near future i assume if we don't know, we'll find out.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I'm just going off of common sense really

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Interesting thoughts.
I really like #2.
simple but makes alot of sense. kudos...

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

3. The ET's if they so chose could have killed us off some time ago if they wanted to and they still can, and yet they have not decided to kill us, of course some would say they want to eat us, well they havent decided to do that either I mean theres plenty of us to go around, and if they had come to enslave us why havent they done so yet

Eat us? You watch too much tv...

I think they are waiting to see if we are ever going to get to the point. The point of what? Life.

We are connected to them on a deeper level. That is the point they want us to understand.

But if they give us too much information then this little experiment isn't much of a school is it. When is the last time you went to school and the teacher gave you all the answers? If things happened in such a manner, there would be no learning.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
There are Watchers among us for sure........they aren't from earth so yeah you could call them aliens, and THEY have always been here.

So imagine if you will a being who has always been here for thousands upon thousands of years. How intelligent would they be? Afterall we only live at most 100 years but usually around 70 and probably less on average.

YES they are here and YES they are toying with us and they do have a mission......they are masters and if you seek them out they will come to you, but that's not the wisest thing to do.

There are people on earth who worship them as gods, but its not very wise to deal with this type of being, as they are WAY out of our league.........

They are the fallen ones.......in other words Demons and they want to destroy us all because they know that SOON their time is coming to an end.

Many of you like to blow off this idea......chalk it up and call me crazy or worse a Christian......all of which I am not. I do believe in God and I do consider myself as a spiritual person.

I've been searching for the truth all my life and there was a time that I denied the existence of God. My eyes were opened as the answers I sought came to me bit by bit.

You don't have to believe me you just have to be willing to go on the journey yourself.

top topics

join