It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul Campaign Major Announcement Tomorrow, 01/15/12

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Herman Cain wasn't buddy buddy with newt gingrich, Newt was blackmailing him to quit. The sex allegations. real or smear it doesnt matter.
All of those meetings between Cain and Gingrich were power struggles. Gingrich has a history in small and large political circles to be an "evil" mastermind. Just look at his personal life.He dumps his old-looking wives for new ones every few years. that is not a man with integrity.

link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
reply to post by Plotus

Bwahaha

This is one of those posts that seems to hilarious to be true.

Yes, Romney, who in invented Obamacare, who lied to run for MA Govenor, and who has put corporate profits over employees at every turn is soooooo much better than Obama.

Snort.

Romney would be a million times worse, so thank god he's gonna loose and loose badly.

And Paul hasn't a chance in hell, no matter who endorses him.

Definition of LOOSE
a : not rigidly fastened or securely attached b (1) : having worked partly free from attachments (2) : having relative freedom of movement c : produced freely and accompanied by raising of mucus d : not tight-fitting

Definition of LOSE
a : to fail to use : let slip by : waste b (1) : to fail to win, gain, or obtain (2) : to undergo defeat in c : to fail to catch with the senses or the mind

Ok, back to the discussion.

link   
reply to post by maddog99

A Paul/DeMint ticket would not only be more palatable to Republicans (he doesn't have a chance at the Republican nod if he hints at selecting Kucinich) but it will bury Obama in the polls. I know Jim DeMint; we don't take family vacations together or swap spit in the shower, but I would gladly support him as V.P.

The nice thing is, should anything - God forbid - ever happen to Dr. Paul, DeMint would take his place; and DeMint is a TRUE Conservative, not like these RINOs stinking up the place.
edit on 1/15/2012 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
It would be nice if there was a live feed to this announcement/rally. Does anyone know if their will be one?
edit on 15-1-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by tlshark

Yeah, sent via my phone sorry for the two extra 'o's.

Hope you survived it.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DestroyDestroyDestroy

There's plenty of us that understand his policies and strongly disagree with them.

The idea that only idiots or the ignorant disagree with Paul is one of the Paultard beliefs that create such derisive attititudes in media.

"we support Ron Paul because we're smarter than you"

Good luck with that.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

I'm sure you'll hear some of that from all sides.

I like to think of it as people needing to wake up to the establishment.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

Originally posted by piett

PRESS RELEASE

It's confirmed, it's an endorsment. Guess whom ? Must be someone bigger than Tom D ...

Michelle Bachman

or...

Barack Obama, that would blow some minds!

Stay-Puff Marshmellow Man

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

you are way to polite

2nd

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

You're right about the first point, but different doesn't always equal better. Paul is different (and unlike his son, he seems pretty honest), but his policies are disasterous, either because they'd cause disasters or because no one would support them and they wouldn't get passed or because they woul prevent him from being elected.

He knows he won't be elected; he's unelectable as a republican and the US wont give up it's two-party system.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
so all this hype over an endorsement?

yea they can go a long way... but why the suspenseful hype? Yea it adds entertainment value to the election coverage and in turn will attract more voters... but
its sometimes just too much. Politics overload.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Can you imagine if Bush Jr. announced he would endorse him?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
"S.C. Sen. Tom Davis – the leading fiscal conservative in South Carolina state government and one of the most coveted endorsements of the 2012 “First in the South” presidential primary – will announce his support for U.S. Rep. Ron Paul on Sunday."

www.fitsnews.com...

www.buzzfeed.com...
edit on 15-1-2012 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-1-2012 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious

There's plenty of us that understand his policies and strongly disagree with them.

The idea that only idiots or the ignorant disagree with Paul is one of the Paultard beliefs that create such derisive attititudes in media.

Inform me please.
The way things are going, the path the current polices are taking us aren't working out so well.
If we vote for the current head Muppet, Mitt, how is that gonna change anything, it will be business as usual.
So inform us.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

I think you missed the point. I want the GOP to lose.

Don't vote for Mitt. Dear god, no.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

A vote for Mitt Romney is the exact same as a vote for Obama. The same big banks that funded Obama's campaign are funding Romney's campaign. It's one puppeteer with two different puppets being controlled by each arm.

It's like a kid controlling two different action figures and playing with them. People wouldn't say the two action figures are actually enemies or opponents who control their own actions, but since the little kid is hiding behind a curtain, people don't see him there and think that's exactly what's happening. It's nothing more than a puppet show on a much larger scale.
edit on 15-1-2012 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Res Ipsa
reply to post by TupacShakur

Actually, it would be a "major" and bold political move for him to go Independent at this time.

1) Mitt is going to win SC. Ron might even finish 3rd. The only way to insure momentum is to go Independent.
2) If he goes Independent and Tom is the first to endorse him....Sweet move for Tom and his Tea Party aspirations.
I can think of even more reasons but I want to spend all my ATS points betting on this announcement.

RON PAUL GOES INDEPENDENT, MITT TEARS HIS HAIR OUT....In other news....Obama signs his kids up for 4 more years of ballet lessons.

I'm calling the shot..........Ron goes Independent.......(((((shhhh...can I delete this tomorrow if I have to?))))

I disagree with this completely.

If Ron goes independent this early in the game it is almost completely over for him.

Think about the field day the MSM would have with this. They would all be announcing how Dr. Paul has finally "quit" the race and decided to make a small independent run.

All the support that RP is getting would be shredded in an instant.
For lack of a better word, RP has finally gotten out of his small cult like following (dont hang over the wording, dont know how else to put it and too hung over to think)
He is finally getting support from the everyday Americans, people who are testing theor boundries a lot by supporting Paul right now. People who would never expand their boundries enough to vote Independent.

And I can assure you nobody would be happier than Romney if Paul dropped out.

Lets keep this ball rolling GO RO GO!

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
George W. Bush endorses Ron Paul

You panicked for a minute didn't you?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Thats a pretty cruel joke

If Bush endorsed Ron Paul, I would have to take a good long look at my political beliefs and ask myself "am I an idiot?"

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join